Author Topic: The Lord Of The Krabby Patty!  (Read 4807 times)

Eager Beaver

The Lord Of The Krabby Patty!
« on: February 27, 2005, 01:18:51 pm »
Tell me if you like this. I'm creating 3 TV movies for Spongebob that I wanna send in to Derek Drymon. They are all Lord Of The Rings parodies. I have titled them.

-The Fellowship Of The Krabby Patty
-The Two Incredibly Tall Buildings
-The Return Of The Squid

Heres who everybody is

Spongebob=Frodo
Patrick=Sam
Gary=Gandolf
Squidward=Aarogorn (believe it or not...)
Sandy=Legolas
Mr. Krabs=Gimli
Doodlebob=Merry
Scooter=Pippin
Squilliam=Boromier
Plankton=Gollum/Smeagol
Moron=Sauron
Dorks=Orcs
Sandy's Dad=Elrond
Squilliams Dad=Denerthor
Krabby Patty's=Rings

Anyway, heres the first part of the script of "Fellowship...", I wanted to sample it. Sorry if it looks "confusing", it had italics and everything on the document.

First part of episode is Lord Of The Rings Introduction Style, only Lord Of The Krabby Patty, then images of golden Krabby Patties come on screen.
French Announcer: Once… like, a really long time ago. Krabby Patties were made for the rulers of the ocean.
(Images go to picture of squirrels with patties)
3 were given to squirrels. Visitors from the land who enjoyed fighting and beating the living crud out of people.
(Images go to Crabs with patties)
6 were given to the Crabs. Crabs, above all races, desired money. Money, and well, more money. Unfortunately, these Krabby Patties did not last very long. They were all immediately sold on ebay to the lesser races.
(Image of crab online selling Krabby Patty on ebay)
Crab: AR! This guy bought mine for 25 bucks! AR AR AR AR AR!
French Announcer: One of the crabs. Eugene Krabs I used his Krabby Patty and kept it, and made it into food based on it’s construction, it was originally just a family recipe, but his descendent, Eugene Krabs VI, used it for a restaurant he would open that would be revolutionary.
(Image switches to Squid Kings)
Finally, 9 Krabby Patties were given to Squids. Squids enjoyed boringness and peace and quite. They were also clarinet players. Terrible clarinet players.
(One golden Krabby Patty floating around in air like in movie)
However, in the midst of these patties, there was this guy, nobody knew exactly what he was, a Squirrel gone bad, a fish, a squid, nobody knew exactly for sure, but he was a  1st class a fry cook, and his name was Moron…
(Guy accidentally puts his finger on smoking grill)
Moron:   “OW! I BURNT MY FINGER!”
(Moron is cooking on grill, people are standing outside waiting for food.)
Fish: “Hey you moron I’m waiting for my food!”
French Announcer: Now you can tell were he got his name.
( Image switches to Moron making Golden Patty)
One day Moron decided he was jealous of the other races and their Krabby Patties, he decided he would make his own Krabby Patty, and he did, in his domain in the country of Grilldur in the fires of Mt. Grill, he created a Golden Krabby Patty that would rule over all the other Krabby Patties. And into it he poured in his cruelty…his malice…and about 5 pounds of cheese. It was then that he decided he wanted to take over the ocean.
(Really ugly and deranged looking fish and sharks marching in army)
To his allegiance he gathered fish and sharks who were upset with their lives as lessers, and mutated and changed them, make them much uglier, and much…much…stupider. He called the ones mutated from regular fish Dorks, and the ones from sharks Dork-High, because they were even bigger and uglier and dorkier. He used them as his army, but that was not all.
(Flying Squids with huge noses dressed in chartreuse fly in air)    
He transformed the Squids with Krabby Patties into his most foul creatures. The Nostrils. Because of their even larger squid noses that were made huge. They were also called Chartreuse Riders because of the color clothes they wore. And they played their clarinets so terribly, it made a horrible screeching sound everywhere. (Nostrils play clarinet bad. People run around screaming)
People In The Background Throughout Scene: EEEE! AAAH! GET AWAY!
French Announcer: Moron spread his evil army. They invaded places all over the ocean, one by one, new nations were taken over by Moron for Grilldur, many died, but there were some…who resisted.
(Ranks of Squid and Squirrels march into battle near mount grill.)
A final alliance of Squids and Squirrels (the squirrels were only in it for the fight, and the squids were only in it because the world would be too exciting if Moron took over the world) marched against the armies of the dark lord Moron.
(Dorks run up to fight)
Dork 1: I just got botox!
Dork 2:   I ate my own toenails!
Dork 3:   I watch Dora The Explorer!
(Everyone turns around and looks at Dork 3)
Dork 3: What?
(Dorks turn to army)
Dorks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(Dorks charge Squirrels/Squid. Squid pull out clarinets and play poorly, makes a lot of Dorks fall down. Squirrels shoot arrows/karate at dorks. This continuous battle scene goes on for a little bit.)
French Announcer: Victory was near….
Squid King (And Army): EEH!
(Moron walks up to them wearing Krabby Patty on finger and with metal baseball bat in hand)
French Announcer: But the power of the Krabby Patty could not be undone.
Moron:   I am Moron!
Squid Soldier: Ha Ha! Moron! What an embarrassing name, ha ha, Moron, Moron, MORON! Ha Ha!
(Squid continues laughing, Moron raises bat and swings at the Squid, he flys in the air and screams)
Squid Soldier: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(Moron continues to do this to other soldiers, then the King Of The Squids comes up and challenges him to a fight, Moron breaks his clarinet in half and smashes him to the ground. Squidildur is sitting there and sees the clarinet.)
French Announcer: It was then that Squidildur, son of the king, took what was left of his fathers clarinet (Picks up clarinet)… and played!
(Squidildur plays ‘Row Row Row Your Boat’ extremely poorly)
Moron:   No, that noise! Make it stop! AAHH!
(Morons body turns all red and fiery, then his body just explodes and knocks down all the band guys. Then you see parts of his clothing fall on the ground. Then his underwear falls down next to the screen.)
French Announcer Guy:    Moron, ruler of all evil, had finally been defeated.
(Squidildur see the Krabby Patty laying on the ground)
It was then that Squidildur noticed the Krabby Patty and picked up. He saw the light gleam.
Squidildur: I’m taking this for my own!
French Announcer: Squidildur had the chance to end all evil forever.
(Squidildur and Randy are in the firs of Mt. Grill)
Randy (Squirrel): Squidildur, destroy the patty!
Squidildur: No!
Randy: Why?
Squidildur: Because my script told me not to throw it in!
Randy: Too bad about your script just throw it in in anyway!
Squidildur: No! My script told me not too and if I did it would make the rest of this episode utterly pointless!
Randy: Well, you can’t argue with that logic.
(Squidildur walks out of mountain, Randy turns around)
Randy: Wait, destroy it! NOO!
(Squidildur walks on horse with Squid army along Goo Lagoon)
French Announcer: Squidildur got really cocky and obnoxious and wore the patty on his finger. He thought it made him invincible.
(Dorks jump out and start beating the living heck out of Squidildur army)
Apparently, he was not.
(Patty floats to the bottom of the lagoon)
The Krabby Patty was lost in Goo Lagoon for many, in fact, almost 5 years, but then. It was discovered by a creature, a peculiar creature, a peculiar small creature.
(Planktons hands pick up Patty)
Plankton: My precious… research product! (Plankton pulls Patty out of water and smiles)  I can use this Krabby Patty to discover what real Patty’s are made of! At last, I will rule the…”
(Person steps on Plankton)
“OUCH!”
French Announcer: After enduring being stepped on many times, Plankton took the Patty too his home, The Chum Bucket, and just before he started researching it, (Patty rolls away on it’s own) it abandoned Plankton, because it thought he was a major pain in the donkey.
(Plankton walks into room with research equipment)
Plankton: Yes, come pa… NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
French Announcer: Plankton wepted in devastation and all that stuff for a long time. Then, one day, the Chum Bucket had it’s first ever customer. Robert Squarepants I. He was hungry.
(Younger version of Spongebob’s dad walks into the room.)
Mr. Squarepants: Uh, hey. Is this the Chum Bucket Restaurant?
(Plankton jumps into the order line)
Plankton: Why yes it is.
Mr. Squarepants: Yeah I’ll have the Chum Burger with uh…well I guess to Chum Rings look ok. And a larger coke please too.
Plankton: O.K. That’ll be $2 please.
Mr. Squarepants: Thanks.
(Plankton comes in with his tray gives it to Mr. Squarepants.)
Mr. Squarepants: Thanks.
Plankton: Don’t mention it.
(Mr. Squarepants sits down with burger and bites into it and spits it out.)
Mr. Squarepants: EEWW! This burger STINKS! (Points finger at Plankton) This restaurant is a disgrace to the fast-food name, it should be burned, BURNED I TELL YOU! (Mr. Squarepants begins to walk out door, The Krabby Patty is rolling by itself in the background) I’m going to the Krusty Krab, you Outta’ be ashamed of yourself! (Slams door, Krabby Patty slips out with him!)
Plankton: No! Where is that Krabby Patty! I’ll never be good (Gets down on his knees) NEVER! [crying]
(Mr. Squarepants picks up Krabby Patty)
Mr. Squarepants: Hey, a golden burger, now that’s novelty, I’m keeping this at my house.
French Announcer: So, Robert Squarepants the 1st eventually kept it. He got married and had a kid named Robert Squarepants II, or just Spongebob Squarepants. In the west everything was ok, but in the east, where all that medieval style stuff somehow still exists, there was talk of black magic, and an evil tower in Grilldur with some giant flaming red nose on top of it. In the meantime, with the Krabby Patty in the west at Bikini Bottom, no one really gave. But then, one day about 25 years after all this happened. The Patty was ready!
Director In Background: CUT!
(Scene Stays Same And You Just Hear Cast Members Talking In Background)
French Announcer: Oh, man, that was the longest introduction I’ve ever had to do.
Director: Alright, don’t complain about it, no were going to start up the second scene of the movie ready…

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 01:24:08 pm »
lol, that sounds good...and the wierd thing is...my sister thought of 'The Lord Of The Things' way before this, but she never submitted it anywhere.. O_o''
Oh well, it sounds good anyway.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 02:29:38 pm »
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 02:31:29 pm by JackWhite2000 »

Eager Beaver

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 03:23:39 pm »
Sorry, I didn't see that post. All well, Lord Of The Rings is a very easily spoofable thing, ya know.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 12:07:20 am »
yes, like I myself have done 'The Lion Ring'....a cross-over of the lion king and lord of the rings...it's mine! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.