Author Topic: People Are Animals  (Read 17892 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2005, 03:55:54 pm »
infact, every other animal is smarter than us.
We are demaging the environment, other animals don't do that.
We are killing entire species off that don't need killing, such as tigers and pandas.
We are stupid, I wanna die and become a lion or some other carnivoirus animal.
[snapback]158738[/snapback]

One, the don't because they don't have the intellectual capacity to.

Two, If you count them as a part of nature, I don't think nature would hurt itself.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
People Are Animals
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2005, 04:19:35 pm »
No Man will never kill himself off.

Uhh, Humans will kill themselves off. God will cause it, however. Ever heard of a Neucler    Bomb? The world will go into WWIII, Countries will threaten to nuke each other. Then they will. With enough nukes going off, the world will explode.

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2005, 04:33:41 pm »
If it weren't for human achievement you wouldn't be arguing with me about this right now ;)

Sure, humans have done bad but we have done good too... if all you can see in people is the bad it realyl doesn't say much about you. Sure we don't exactly have any fur, we are pretty small but we have achieved SO much... from scratch. We have the ability to adapt to nearly anything. And we don't need all that fur, claws, teeth and stuff ebcause we have one thing no animal has... a functional BRAIN. Why should we have these things when we don't need them? We have the intelligence to build warm housing, and heat ourselves in cold weather. And we have guns for protecting ourselves. See, we don't NEED any of that stuff animals have because we are smart enough to come up with a solution all on our own.

If humanity sickens you then boy are you on the wrong planet.

..::PatrickStar::..

People Are Animals
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2005, 04:53:01 pm »
ok, this doesent have nothing much to do with this but how come stevan hawking is really smart but he cant talk or nothing, and people say hes the smartest person alive, and in my opinion i dont think so :P

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2005, 05:16:08 pm »
Lets heard some logical reasons why?

super_sayian_spongebob

People Are Animals
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2005, 05:16:13 pm »
Well the human race isn't perfect. Nobody's perfect, but our society is completely opposite from that view. We are striving to be perfect, and this is is another one of those examples.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2005, 05:18:11 pm »
We don't strive to be perfect, we strive to survive.

super_sayian_spongebob

People Are Animals
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2005, 05:35:38 pm »
Yeah. If we strive to survive, then why are we complaining just now about how the human race is?

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2005, 09:21:51 pm »
We do not strive to survive, we strive to dominate.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
People Are Animals
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2005, 01:09:47 am »
We do not strive to survive, we strive to dominate.
[snapback]159092[/snapback]

point proven, end of discussion. XD
lol.
I would give up my intelligence just to be another animal, I am DISGUSTED at being this bag of flesh and bones!
I say, let people die, it's better for the world if we all became exinct.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2005, 05:22:34 am »
Yeah. If we strive to survive, then why are we complaining just now about how the human race is?
[snapback]158918[/snapback]

That is my question.

Dragon Of Grief

People Are Animals
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2005, 08:11:20 am »
Sorry, but you still have to prove why animals are smarter then us... so far all you have said is how disgusted with the human race you are.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2005, 08:19:30 am »
Why should anyone bother? I could give you facts, but you'd do an MSP and do the 'well, I ain't gonna believe it.'

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
People Are Animals
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2005, 08:23:30 am »
You can't prove that animals are smarter then us because you can't prove the theory of one's self.

Gideon Brown

People Are Animals
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2005, 08:34:21 am »
Humans know that dolphins can be trained to imitate huan sounds, but only to the level hat their own 'vocal chords' will allow them to make sounds. But one man, back in the 60s, but a woman in a secluded tank with a dolphin for a month. She had a floating board, with a bed on it, where she could sleep. He did not ask her to train the dolphin to imitate her. He told her to just do what she wanted.
Being alone, with another living being, a human is prone to talking to it. This woman did just that. She would also play with the dolphin, with a ball. Eventually, as she talked to the dolphin, the dolphin learned that the ball was called a ball in English...a human language. By the end of the four weeks, this dolphin could communicate with the woman, what he wanted, what she wanted, etc. His grasp of the language was small, because dolphin's do not voalize the same as humans, but he could come out with a few sentences, and he understood the language.

This is an animal trying to bridge a communication gap, but it was impossibly to completely bridge it.

If that's a stupid animal, then by all means, kill them all for all I care.