Author Topic: Spongebob In The Matrix  (Read 9394 times)

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Spongebob In The Matrix
« on: March 10, 2005, 05:57:11 am »
You know when you see online, or wherever, pictures of cartoons such as the simpsons, and some one has drawn them to take the mick out of a film like the matrix, well, i was bored today in a lecture, and drew spongebob in the matrix, i dont know why, junst wanted to see what he looked like. I made him look all nice in photoshop, and here he is... :)

timstapels

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 04:36:18 pm »
That is wicked!!!!!!!
I was wondering when someone would do a matrix spongebob and someone finally has!!!Well done, that looks really good.

Also, I hope you finish your 3rd Team E.V.I.L picture soon because squid and pat were awesome!

DennisLuvr

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 04:48:31 pm »
Awesome! I've never watched the movies but SB looks so awesome! Lucky...I can't color AT ALL in digital stuff. Great job!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 06:19:43 pm »
Very Nice

timstapels

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 06:30:07 pm »
Very VERY nice, You've mastered colouring so well

GIR

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 04:15:50 pm »
You know when you see online, or wherever, pictures of cartoons such as the simpsons, and some one has drawn them to take the mick out of a film like the matrix, well, i was bored today in a lecture, and drew spongebob in the matrix, i dont know why, junst wanted to see what he looked like. I made him look all nice in photoshop, and here he is... :)
[snapback]158234[/snapback]
how do you do drawings like that?

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 04:38:33 pm »
.....i really can never explain this when people ask, i just do is all i can say, i do it without thinking, anyone else who can draw will know what i mean,

Goofy_Goober

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 06:22:15 pm »
nice better than i can doo

timstapels

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 07:41:09 pm »
I would know what you mean if you were working on paper but since this is on a computer, I'm really REALLY stumped.
But surely you must see my question here.  When ever I try drawing things on photoshop 7.0 and try to curve something as you'd do, the line ends up with little square corners coming out of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about here or am I just really bad at it?

Goofy_Goober

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 07:44:35 pm »
I do man it bugs me alot i cant ever get a nice curve and i never used phto shop can someone give me a lnik to trile photo shop 7?

timstapels

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 07:59:38 pm »
Go to the adobe website, it should be something like www.adobe.com where you can just navigate your way round.
I got a special deal when I got my new puter, it was some web developer package and it came with a couple of Macromedia things(Dreamweaver and flash except I can't use Flash, too confusing) but you could always "borrow" it off the internet *cough* limewhire*cough*

Goofy_Goober

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 09:15:40 pm »
Good idea lime hahaha

Jackie-Boy

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2005, 02:56:38 am »
Dude, you're a frigging GREAT artist. I wanna see more of what you can do!

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 11:02:29 am »
I dont actually draw the picture on the pc, well, i do, i sketch the picture on paper firsts with a pencil, then i scan it on, and go over it in photoshop, so, its kind of a mix of both computer and handrawn stuff.

timstapels

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 07:57:05 pm »
I dont actually draw the picture on the pc, well, i do, i sketch the picture on paper firsts with a pencil, then i scan it on, and go over it in photoshop, so, its kind of a mix of both computer and handrawn stuff.
[snapback]162052[/snapback]
Ohhhhh (now he tells us :biggrin: )
Yeah, I've been sitting in classes for the past week trying to draw this picture and your Patrick and Squidward and I've finally got the hang of it but I don't have a scanner. Anyway, I guess thats good because then I'd be copying your work. I hope you don't mind me trying to draw them at school and stuff because it helps me get better, once I master that sorta thing, I can move on to my own pictures but I'm stumped on how you do such good colouring but I guess practise makes perfect so...

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 10:48:23 am »
That's an awesome picture!

Spongeh

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 10:14:16 am »
HAHAAHA that's so cool! The spatuala adds such a...nice touch!

Oklahomaelephantlover

Spongebob In The Matrix
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2005, 07:11:39 pm »
thats hilarious