Author Topic: To All The Homophobes Out There.  (Read 24407 times)

Jackie-Boy

To All The Homophobes Out There.
« on: March 12, 2005, 08:38:00 pm »
I have several statements, and I want you to listen closely.

-I don't give a crap what the dictionary says. If the definition of "republican" was "dung beetle" (and it should be), would you believe it? Also, stop trying to be intellectual. You people never read the dictionary prior to this, and are now using the English language to support your incredibly stupid beliefs and phobias. It's weak, stupid, and makes you look like a twat.
-Then there are some who say that gay people are "gross" and "disgusting". How friggin' immature. Fart jokes are "gross" and "disgusting". You aren't trying to compare one's sexuality to flatulence, are you?
-Finally, I ask the one question that everyone should consider, and it is: HOW. IN. THE. WORLD. ARE. GAY. PEOPLE. GOING. TO. MESS. UP. THE. WORLD. What are they going to do yo your life that is so terrible, huh? Why can't you just leave them alone and let them be who they want to be?! No, not who they WANT to be.. who they ARE! People don't just DECIDE that they're gay! They're born that way! It's who they are. And looking down on them for being different is just as bad as racism.

As long as I'm ranting, white people shouldn't be trying to sing and dance like black people. Stop that.

EDIT: Okay, I was harsh about the some of the distionary statements. But in many cases, it's true.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 08:39:01 pm by I Am Jack's Username »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 09:26:24 pm »
In the words of Kurt Cobain: "I wish I were gay, just to ::Dolphin Noise:: off the homophobes."

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 09:30:47 pm »
In the words of Kurt Cobain: "I wish I were gay, just to ::Dolphin Noise:: off the homophobes."
[snapback]159095[/snapback]

What a great man.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 09:46:40 pm »
Indeed he was.

As for homosexual tendencies being against nature....it's such bull!! Dolphins engage in sex for fun.....and male dolphins engage in homosexual activities, including, uhm...*coughs* the word penetration is in that sentence somewhere.....although, female dolphins tend to not do that. *shrugs* Orcas are known to do this as well.....so if other animals, who view sex as a passtime, much as the human does, commit homosexual acts, how is it against nature....or god for that matter? After all...God created all animals, did he not?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 09:51:24 pm »
Got to have respect for someone who wanted to diss conservitves.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 06:48:19 am »
I'm going to walk away and watch; your arrogance is funny.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 07:25:53 am »
[snapback]159130[/snapback]

The definition of "arrogant" is overbearing pride. Meanwhile, I have found lots and lots of words to describe "ignorant".

Apprenticed, benighted, bird-brained, blind to, cretinous, dense, green, illiterate, imbecilic, inexperienced, innocent, insensible, mindless, misinformed, moronic, naive, nescient, oblivious, obtuse, sappy, shallow, thick, unaware, unconscious, unconversant, uncultivated, uncultured, uneducated, unenlightened, uninformed, uninitiated, unintellectual, unknowledgeable, unlearned, unlettered, unmindful, unread, unschooled, unsuspecting, untaught, untrained, unwitting, and witless.

Enjoy, sport.

Starr2k3

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 07:33:22 am »
[snapback]159130[/snapback]

Don't even post in here if you are gonna be an idiot. You just don't walk into a topic, and say your not gonna posr anything. That's called spam...

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 07:35:18 am »

What a great man.
[snapback]159096[/snapback]

Amen to that.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2005, 08:50:11 am »
I have nothing more to discuss with this issue, as I have recently discovered I am bisexual... yes. It is 100%. This is why I have stayed away from the debates about gay marriages, and gay relationships.

I think it is wrong to hate someone because they are gay...

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2005, 12:29:39 pm »
Thanks for the info. Look, I dont hate gay people I have gay friends. I love them, but I do not love what they do. They know that. You can call me "Ignorant" or whatever. I know exactly what ignorant means. I know what homophonic means. I dont need 14-15 year old kids to tell me what to believe or what I am. Whats right, whats wrong. I'm a Christian. I dont agree with Homosexuality. You dont need to call names.....Bush isnt what all Christians are like. You guys are very ignorant towards those facts and yet you bash. This Homosexuality topic has been beten to death and to be honest, thats all I have to say to these topics.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2005, 01:02:51 pm »
Many people in my ara ar so anti-gay. I just can't wait til sexual orientation gets a little bit organized just like what race, religion, and all the other common divisions are.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2005, 08:47:18 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2005, 08:59:50 pm »
I have nothing more to discuss with this issue, as I have recently discovered I am bisexual... yes. It is 100%. This is why I have stayed away from the debates about gay marriages, and gay relationships.

I think it is wrong to hate someone because they are gay...
[snapback]159174[/snapback]

I think the same way as you.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2005, 02:01:04 pm »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.
[snapback]159553[/snapback]
The U.S. needs to do away with it's Christain based marriage laws. And what about other religion. Maybe in Dunui religion (this is made up people) homosexulaity is seen as normal, and acceptable. This religion would be very disapointed that they can't get married to someone of the same gender.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.