Author Topic: Ufos  (Read 13075 times)

oscar_the_grouch

Ufos
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2005, 07:32:21 pm »
Well if you dont believe, it wouldnt matter if you died

No it really doesnt. Everyone dies. Its nothing to fear. Im just saying the only way we will know what happens when we die, is to expeirance death.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Ufos
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 05:06:28 am »
The molecules can appear from nothing, as we have tested in labs they just 'spawn' and keep comming...what would happen if soooooooooooooo many where in such a small place, with negatives repelling eachother but not getting anywhere?
A reaction would occur, and that reaction created the big bang.
I ain't one of those people who can understand the big bang theory fully, so there is NO POINT asking ME.
If you need to learn about the big bang theory, read professor hawkins books...they tell you everything.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

GIR

Ufos
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 02:16:09 pm »
The molecules can appear from nothing, as we have tested in labs they just 'spawn' and keep comming...what would happen if soooooooooooooo many where in such a small place, with negatives repelling eachother but not getting anywhere?
A reaction would occur, and that reaction created the big bang.
I ain't one of those people who can understand the big bang theory fully, so there is NO POINT asking ME.
If you need to learn about the big bang theory, read professor hawkins books...they tell you everything.
[snapback]162767[/snapback]

1.well if so than why isnt matter just apearring out of nowhere now?
2.how could that happen if space was/is infinate?
3.how could an explosion create planets and inteligent biengs like us?
4.you do realize if that DID happen; the earth bieng placed in the perfect spot not too close or far away, are like the odd's of a tornado running through an print factory and an ink factory and laying out a 2000 volume encyclopedia in perfect order every word perfect order.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Ufos
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 04:48:52 pm »
Do you people have any hope at all? Man, living like that must be depressing..

oscar_the_grouch

Ufos
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 01:03:41 am »
Do you people have any hope at all? Man, living like that must be depressing..
[snapback]162955[/snapback]

For me life isnt depressing at all. Though I lack hope, it doesnt mean I cant be happy.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Ufos
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 06:25:01 am »
HOPE does not exist, it is a word and that is all it is.

1.well if so than why isnt matter just apearring out of nowhere now?

It is, you just can't see it. It is microscopic.

2.how could that happen if space was/is infinate?

space IS infinite, but I am not the person who thought of the big bang theory, ask them if you can.

3.how could an explosion create planets and inteligent biengs like us?

There are 3 things wrong with this question: one, we're not intelligent. Two, the explosion didn't create planets, it created GASES. Three, there isn't a 3.

4.you do realize if that DID happen; the earth bieng placed in the perfect spot not too close or far away, are like the odd's of a tornado running through an print factory and an ink factory and laying out a 2000 volume encyclopedia in perfect order every word perfect order.

The reason we are where we are is due to the sun's gravitational pull on the earth...and the gravitational pull of Jupiter.
Both these gravitational pulls are balanced and therefor we remain where we are.
Same with other planets, just one of their other graviational pullers is another planet bigger than they are.
Didn't you pay attention in physics? SCIENCE class?
This stuff is what you should be learning in high school, and it is so easy to understand.
But then again, religious people don't EVER listen to anything science related, because they know they'll be proven wrong.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

DennisLuvr

Ufos
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2005, 03:53:37 pm »
Well, I'm not saying there aren't UFOs. What I do know is lots of people used to think they were, even right here in the Cumberlands. Government tested a lot of planes back in the day, many times in a top-secret secluded backcountry. My science teacher told us about her friend who saw the lights of an army fighter pilot and took pictures and the next day the Feds came and ripped the film out of his camera.

So that's probably where the rumors started, I think. And then there's the whole Maya were abducted by aliens thing...*shrug*

oscar_the_grouch

Ufos
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2005, 12:04:03 am »
Well, I'm not saying there aren't UFOs. What I do know is lots of people used to think they were, even right here in the Cumberlands. Government tested a lot of planes back in the day, many times in a top-secret secluded backcountry. My science teacher told us about her friend who saw the lights of an army fighter pilot and took pictures and the next day the Feds came and ripped the film out of his camera.

So that's probably where the rumors started, I think. And then there's the whole Maya were abducted by aliens thing...*shrug*
[snapback]165075[/snapback]

The Krispy Kreme place when it first opened here in BC had this light that was like the bat man light. My mom saw it circulating over the park and thought it was a UFO. She was half asleep, but still. The Krispy Kreme light :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 12:04:29 am by oscar_the_grouch »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Ufos
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2005, 01:52:55 pm »
I recently saw a bright light that resembled a plane fly through the sky, it whent behind a cloud and didn't appear out the other side.
It was freaky. O_O
Yet fasinating...

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Ufos
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2005, 06:01:15 pm »
I've seen lots of "bright lights", but most were stationary.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3