Author Topic: The Immaculate Conception  (Read 8134 times)

Eva:Gina

The Immaculate Conception
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 02:18:41 am »
this makes me too angry.
i have more to say, but i would jsut seriously insult someone. so im just gonna stop while im ahead.
aapreciatemy self control  :mellow:

Gideon Brown

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 07:05:52 am »
My advice is to never trust polls. Studying marketing, I have learned it is quite easy to warp the data that they received. Like, oh, maybe leaving out people under 25. Or not putting in the votes of the blacks.

And in all honestly, unless they asked each and every American, they have no clue about percentages.

As for Catholics and Protestants who 'claim' they are Christian. I know a heck of a lot of them that aren't practicing Christians. Now while some do believe in God, but don't go to Church, most of them don't believe. And many Churchgoers, such as my grandmother, only go in case there really is a God, so that they won't go to heck. :|
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 07:06:35 am by Charliez Fallen Angel »

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2005, 01:04:27 pm »
Well most go because they love God.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2005, 09:46:55 pm »
Well most go because they love God.
[snapback]164777[/snapback]
maybe where you are, but not in the rest of the world. most people attend through fear.
haha, funny. your gracious god instill fear to millions.

i dont see anything wrong with religion untilll people like you force their opinions on other people. your not "this is what i believe" your "im right, your wrong".
when the whole bible is contradictory, you can twist hte words to mean whatever your twisted little brain wants.

(i dont mean to insult all christians. i know that there are planty of un-corrupted religios people out htere :)  )