Author Topic: What If Life Has No Meaning?  (Read 19322 times)

Eva:Gina

What If Life Has No Meaning?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2005, 10:21:07 pm »
I'de make sure the holders of me also died, I always carry some form of weapon with me...just in case some moronic male attempts anything he would regret....I like knives.
As for being killed, by WILD animals Im fine with....a disease is depressing....by the hand of another human being...disgraced, I would kill them too if I could.
Hmmm...maybe I should go on an insane killing spree?  :cool:
[snapback]169714[/snapback]
you remind me, i need to oil my knife.
go kill, but keep it to people you know are stupid. theres this one girl in my health lecture.........................................................

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2005, 11:55:30 pm »
I'de make sure the holders of me also died, I always carry some form of weapon with me...just in case some moronic male attempts anything he would regret....I like knives.
As for being killed, by WILD animals Im fine with....a disease is depressing....by the hand of another human being...disgraced, I would kill them too if I could.
go kill, but keep it to people you know are stupid. theres this one girl in my health lecture.........................................................
[snapback]169865[/snapback]

Lol, just like NNY, he kills idiots and people who don't deserve to live.
He also hates street clowns and cheerleaders, I do too, they're scarey..  :mellow:
All you have to say if you get caught is that you are insane, then you'll get a milder punishment compared to a severe one.
Always works, trust me. XD
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 06:15:05 am »
So what life has no meaning...

Does it matter?

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 02:07:26 pm »
I long have plauged myself trying to figure out the meaning of life, but recently I finally figured it out (well, at least what I think it is anyway):

"Enjoy it while it lasts! Make the best of it!"

Ever since then I've been finding Bob Marley on my Ipod. I think it's affecting me.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 11:58:59 pm »
I long have plauged myself trying to figure out the meaning of life, but recently I finally figured it out (well, at least what I think it is anyway):

"Enjoy it while it lasts! Make the best of it!"

Ever since then I've been finding Bob Marley on my Ipod. I think it's affecting me.
[snapback]169947[/snapback]

Must be same as me thinking life is meaningless by listening to KoRn, Papa Roach and so on...music may influence your actions...hmmm...theory flowing around here.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2005, 07:55:00 am »

He also hates street clowns and cheerleaders, I do too, they're scarey..  :mellow:
All you have to say if you get caught is that you are insane, then you'll get a milder punishment compared to a severe one.
[snapback]169872[/snapback]
in a wire way i agree. stupid people should just go away. but on the same level, they dont hink they are stupid, how do we know we arent???

im not sayin you are, but man, if i was going to execute every stupid person there would be a precious few on this site  :biggrin:

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2005, 08:09:06 am »

[snapback]169872[/snapback]

Ahaha! I was just about to post that, you do remind me of Nny. XD

Street clowns and cheerleaders. *shudders* Saw their legs off.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2005, 02:18:34 am »
Lol, good to know there are other JTHM fans too...the comic is true genius! XD
Anyway, back on topic people...I have nothing further to say about this...I'll wait and see what you all say first.

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2005, 03:48:59 am »
Anyway, back on topic people...I have nothing further to say about this...I'll wait and see what you all say first.
[snapback]170375[/snapback]
my mum hates it. and lotsa people dont get it. tho i cant understand why.

i thought cheerleaders were only a myth.  in new zealand, the only cheerleaders are the pathetic litte bints who dance for the all blacks.  there is no school cheerleading, which is good. jumping encourages stupidnessa nd saggy boobs  :biggrin:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2005, 07:47:23 am »

i thought cheerleaders were only a myth.  in new zealand, the only cheerleaders are the pathetic litte bints who dance for the all blacks.  there is no school cheerleading, which is good. jumping encourages stupidnessa nd saggy boobs  :biggrin:
[snapback]171614[/snapback]

Some people are just too stupid to understand true genius like JTHM, Jhonen denys it has any meaning, but many people find LOADS...I showed it to a psychology teacher at my school and she thought it made quite alot of sence about society now....although she thought happy noodle boy was the most insane thing ever written.
I agree with her on that one. XD

And jumping ain't bad, but with a big cheast it is.... ;_;
But if you're rich enough to get a decrease in breast size it won't matter....I wish I had enough money to get lots of things sorted out about myself...  :sad:
We DID have cheerleaders in our school, but I scared all the girls by throwing nasty looks at them when they started dancing and shouting, they all quit and told their friends not to bother until I left school...since I really throw scarey looks...honestly.
I scare people!  :biggrin:
*cough* anywayz peeps, back on topic!!

LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, GET OVER IT.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 07:50:18 am by Sarah »

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2005, 05:47:25 pm »

[snapback]171614[/snapback]

Some people are just too stupid to understand true genius like JTHM, Jhonen denys it has any meaning, but many people find LOADS...I showed it to a psychology teacher at my school and she thought it made quite alot of sence about society now....although she thought happy noodle boy was the most insane thing ever written.
I agree with her on that one. XD

And jumping ain't bad, but with a big cheast it is.... ;_;
But if you're rich enough to get a decrease in breast size it won't matter....I wish I had enough money to get lots of things sorted out about myself...  :sad:
We DID have cheerleaders in our school, but I scared all the girls by throwing nasty looks at them when they started dancing and shouting, they all quit and told their friends not to bother until I left school...since I really throw scarey looks...honestly.
I scare people!  :biggrin:
*cough* anywayz peeps, back on topic!!

LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, GET OVER IT.
[snapback]171626[/snapback]
cool. you can come ot my work and evil all the stupid customers for me  :happy:
and evil the boys when they touch me in unsuitable places  :biggrin:
that sounds way worse than it is  :biggrin:

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2005, 06:22:13 pm »
Is it too late for this thread to be nominated for Threads of the Week, because i think it would be good to go in there.

John13

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2005, 10:55:06 pm »
The story of the bible is wrong they didnt have weeks so it was just a coinkidink lol that it  god 7 days.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2005, 01:20:51 am »
The story of the bible is wrong they didnt have weeks so it was just a coinkidink lol that it  god 7 days.
[snapback]172726[/snapback]

Let me re-phrase this:

"The bible's story is wrong, they didn't have weeks so it was a coincidence, lol, that's it."

I think that's easier to understand now...
As for the bible:

ITS JUST A FICTIONAL STORY![/size]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 10:55:16 am by Sarah »

John13

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2005, 03:02:47 am »
The story of the bible is wrong they didnt have weeks so it was just a coinkidink lol that it  god 7 days.
[snapback]172726[/snapback]

Let me re-phrase this:

"The bible's story is wrong, they didn't have weeks so it was a coincidence, lol, that's it."

I think that's easier to understand now...
As for the bible:

ITS JUST A STORY![/size]
[snapback]172744[/snapback]
Error *fiction* story