Poll

AIDS
3 (12%)
Cancer
18 (72%)
Neither (Evil laugh)
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Question  (Read 28344 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2005, 06:57:57 am »
and Elizabeth Rose, haveing multiple partners is a natural intinct that comes from thousnads of years of evolution. we needed to sleep around cos we needed to NOT inbreed. we didnt have things like aids then, cos of all the death from smal viruses and harsh living conditions.
[snapback]167941[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but that's complete bull. You don't have to have multiple sex partners to prevent inbreeding, not now not ever.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2005, 07:36:34 am »
and Elizabeth Rose, haveing multiple partners is a natural intinct that comes from thousnads of years of evolution. we needed to sleep around cos we needed to NOT inbreed. we didnt have things like aids then, cos of all the death from smal viruses and harsh living conditions.

I'm sorry, but that's complete bull. You don't have to have multiple sex partners to prevent inbreeding, not now not ever.
[snapback]167955[/snapback]

That's a lie. Who told you that!?
Back in the past we where PREY to Smilodons and other carnivours, so we had a natural predator to keep our numbers low....and we had to breed more to keep the numbers level with the amount of deaths being caused.
Now there is no excuse to breed, it would be better off if we stopped breeding with eachother alltogether...there are billions of people in the world, when infact there should only be thousands.
It is natural for multiple sex partners, it is a form of nature we are educated to forget...because we DENY the fact we are animals too!
If only...if only I wasn't human....
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2005, 09:38:26 am »
Oh good God. We are not animals, I don't buy that for a minute. You are right about natural predators to an extent, but people don't have as many kids now as they did then. What do natural predators have to do with multiple sex partners?

If you want to refrain for procreation, be my guest sweetheart, but don't make it sound like everyone should.

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2005, 02:21:08 pm »
Actually, we have more kids than then....Back then SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) would have been quite high...as well as the YOUNG being picked off by predators. Now while they managed to pop out zillions of kids, there was less than a 50% death rate. Now that death rate is under 10%.

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2005, 03:00:18 pm »
Actually, we have more kids than then....Back then SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) would have been quite high...as well as the YOUNG being picked off by predators. Now while they managed to pop out zillions of kids, there was less than a 50% death rate. Now that death rate is under 10%.
[snapback]168019[/snapback]

Ah, this is true. Good point. Still, it seems like a lot of families had about five or so living kids, but I could be wrong. Hey, I wasn't around back then.

MiraclrPlz

Question
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2005, 07:43:12 pm »
The main way of getting AIDS, the majority, is from drug use and homosexual activity.  Women must be getting it recently because of bisexuals, and it has spread alot, making it a little more common in young women in their 20s.  Alot of people use drugs.  But my recommendation if you do not want to get this preventable disease that is not nearly as huge as cancer for cancer has effected each and every one of us some how and some way:

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!

Eva:Gina

Question
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2005, 11:21:20 pm »

[snapback]167955[/snapback]

That's a lie. Who told you that!?
Back in the past we where PREY to Smilodons and other carnivours, so we had a natural predator to keep our numbers low....and we had to breed more to keep the numbers level with the amount of deaths being caused.
Now there is no excuse to breed, it would be better off if we stopped breeding with eachother alltogether...there are billions of people in the world, when infact there should only be thousands.
It is natural for multiple sex partners, it is a form of nature we are educated to forget...because we DENY the fact we are animals too!
If only...if only I wasn't human....
[snapback]167961[/snapback]
ok. You have to realise that humans did not live in big cities. back then, we lived in small tribes, of only a few families, so you had to go around, and wehn you found anohter lot of people, bonk. so rose, you are wrong. while we were in caves, we needed to sleep around.
and yes, we had predators, but we still had shallow gene pools. the human race was as a rule, nomadic, we had to be, and we had to sleep about.
ok, here is somthing. it is proven that girls are more likely to cheat then boys. for about a week each month, girls are compeled to sleep with different men. it is a throwback to cavemen times to try get hte strongest sperm.
how can your tribe survive when its full of backwards inbred yokels?

and yeah, we should hold back on the kids for a few generations. but its ok sarah. they reackon that populations are gonna go down cos of all the young successfull couples opting ot not have children.

and MiraclrPlz. stop it. what yo uare saying as factualy wrong. in teh beginning, yes, it was contracted by a homosexual, and it stayed int eh homosexual community because there were not many bi sexuals back then (having pressure on them to be either one or the other) but now it is spread due to loose girls. it is not a rise in girls with aids. it is predominatyly girls wiht it, and girls spreading it.

i dont think you realise how many girls will go out and sleep wiht two or three or even more random guys a weekend.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2005, 11:44:56 pm »
Thank you for backing up my point Eva:Gina.
But everyone should already know this, it's educated in schools and is easy to understand.
I cannot beleive, however, AIDS being spread through just homosexuals.
That is only part true.
It can be spreaded through male and female sex too.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Question
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2005, 01:31:30 am »
haha, dude. htats what im saying :D young women, early 20s, late teens are the main carriers and spreaders of aids. that wasnt always the case, but now it is.
The reason that everyone thinks otherwise is because closed minded church groups use old data to reinforce their anti-gay stand on things.
So you can see why msp is misguided, but his facts are out dated.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2005, 09:57:07 am »
So you can see why msp is misguided, but his facts are out dated.
[snapback]168105[/snapback]

Almost 80% of his statements ARE out dated. XD
But then again, many of mine are too, I tell you people the facts I learn in secondary school.
It's all easy too, and yet many of you say you've never heard about it.
Am I getting an image here of education in society now? O_o

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2005, 11:16:48 am »
It's just the US, Sarah....I've learned the same things as you, and we're both from like...not the US. :)
Us Canadians are smart, and learn what you guys do....

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2005, 12:42:02 pm »
ok. You have to realise that humans did not live in big cities. back then, we lived in small tribes, of only a few families, so you had to go around, and wehn you found anohter lot of people, bonk. so rose, you are wrong. while we were in caves, we needed to sleep around.
and yes, we had predators, but we still had shallow gene pools. the human race was as a rule, nomadic, we had to be, and we had to sleep about.
ok, here is somthing. it is proven that girls are more likely to cheat then boys. for about a week each month, girls are compeled to sleep with different men. it is a throwback to cavemen times to try get hte strongest sperm.

Nope, I'm still right. People intermarried because they weren't stupid and could figure out inbreeding led to problems.. The only reason anyone desires multiple sex partners is because Man is flawed. Just because you have the desire to do something doesn't mean you should.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 12:42:46 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2005, 11:54:18 pm »
It's just the US, Sarah....I've learned the same things as you, and we're both from like...not the US. :)
Us Canadians are smart, and learn what you guys do....
[snapback]168123[/snapback]

Actually, I beleive EVERY country but the US is smart.  :biggrin:

Question
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2005, 12:14:19 am »

Nope, I'm still right. People intermarried because they weren't stupid and could figure out inbreeding led to problems.. The only reason anyone desires multiple sex partners is because Man is flawed. Just because you have the desire to do something doesn't mean you should.
[snapback]168134[/snapback]
?? you do realise that we spent many many thousands of years living in caves? there is no way you can deny it, there is proof. and in this time, we did not marry. Even the romans had lovers and misteresses. there misteresses would even live in teh house sometimes!!
intermarried means marrying from the same group. so, same tribe, just not immediate family. after a couple of generations they would all look like htey were form pensylvania (hehe, jk).
I could throw in alot of technical stuff from text books and the like. but i wont, its really, realy boring, so noo one would read it. i wish i didnt have to :D
but if you can find some evidence, elizibeth, some actuall back up, then cool.

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2005, 07:45:12 am »
Sweetheart, people have married since day one. Whether they were faithful or not is not my problem. The Romans did a lot of things too, but I won't get into that.

in·ter·mar·riage
Pronunciation: "in-t&r-'mar-ij
Function: noun
Marriage between members of different groups

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC AT HAND, it is a FACT that AIDS can and will be prevented by monogamous relationships, hence why we should focus on cancer.