Author Topic: Terri Shiavo Had Died  (Read 20142 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2005, 08:55:42 pm »
Yes, but the Pope leads CATHOLICISM, not Christianity.

oscar_the_grouch

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2005, 11:56:16 pm »
Shes dead. Thats all there is to it. The one thing that is promised to us in life is death. So enjoy yours while you can.

MiraclrPlz

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2005, 07:48:38 pm »
Catholics are NOT tied in with Protestants and Catholicism is a religion on Her own.  All the Protestants in the world combined do not amount up to all the Catholics in the world not even close. Not even half.   There are 32,000 different Protestant religions according to the Oxford Dictionary.

I heard that 60% of Americans would not want to be kept alive if in a vegatative state like Terri Schaivo.  But that still doesn't make it right.  It's not a democratic vote.  If 99% would want death, it would still be wrong.  And now for the fanalie:

Even if ALL people would want to die, it would STILL be wrong.  Because what God says it right and what morality says is right is right is right is right.  Forever.

oscar_the_grouch

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2005, 08:01:45 pm »
Catholics are NOT tied in with Protestants and Catholicism is a religion on Her own.  All the Protestants in the world combined do not amount up to all the Catholics in the world not even close. Not even half.   There are 32,000 different Protestant religions according to the Oxford Dictionary.

I heard that 60% of Americans would not want to be kept alive if in a vegatative state like Terri Schaivo.  But that still doesn't make it right.  It's not a democratic vote.  If 99% would want death, it would still be wrong.  And now for the fanalie:

Even if ALL people would want to die, it would STILL be wrong.  Because what God says it right and what morality says is right is right is right is right.  Forever.
[snapback]167651[/snapback]

Yes, but what if we dont believe in your god(s)? Or god(s) in gerneral? Then god's will holds no value. If I wanted to die, and 99% of people voted against me, I think I have the right to death. It is my life and mine alone, and I think I should be able to decide if I have enough will to go on, or if it would benifit us all for me to just get it over with. With Terry Shiavo, she couldnt excatly tell you, (I do disagree with the goverment taking controll over this situation) They should of left it up to her family members, though that is not what happened. I do think it was the right choice, even though they did it in a discusting way. If people can put down an animal, why cant they do so to a person? It doesnt make any sense.

MiraclrPlz

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2005, 08:06:53 pm »
Sure, an animal is as important in God's eyes as a person.  Animals are just put on this earth to in someway serve us.  Removing that feeding tube was the same thing as a lethal injection, but it took longer.  Eventually some people will get so liberal they will want lethal injection.  Just speed up the process of killing the garbage.  It is already the same as lethal injection.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2005, 10:37:21 am »
You liberals won this round.  She's dead and in the grave for eternity.  Thrown out like a broken toaster.  Happy now?  OF CORSE YOU ARE.  Just like all liberals are secretly happy about His Holiness dying, because he went against all of their liberal anti-life beliefs.   People yelled at me many a time on this site for being conservative and being pro-life, but I just remember:

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Me and the Pope alike.
[snapback]166679[/snapback]

What's next, blaming the pope's death because you think liberals secretly killed him?

super_sayian_spongebob

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2005, 10:56:14 am »
Catholics are NOT tied in with Protestants and Catholicism is a religion on Her own.  All the Protestants in the world combined do not amount up to all the Catholics in the world not even close. Not even half.   There are 32,000 different Protestant religions according to the Oxford Dictionary.
[snapback]167651[/snapback]
Why do both Catholic and Protestants both read the Bible, why do they both believe in Jesus, and we do  both celebrate the holidays like Christmas and Easter. Exactly.

Dragon Of Grief

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2005, 11:26:43 am »
You know, MSP... Catholics are not better then Protestants. In fact, my mother was born into a Catholic family but reverted to Lutheranism. Now I am reverting to Protestantism. No section of Christianity is better then the other you know...

Eva:Gina

Terri Shiavo Had Died
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2005, 10:48:42 pm »
You cant say that liberals are anti life.  Its the stuffed shirts who want people to deny htemselves the joys of living.  Whats the use of breathing when your miserable doing it??
Imagine the whole world living in shame of natural feelings?? there would be alot more murder.

My parents were raised protestant, I went to church. but i was allowed the freedom to make my own decisions.
My grandfather was a horrible man, but realigios. jsut cos you believe on god it does not make you a good person.

going to church makes you a christian jsut as much as standing in a garage makes you a car.