Author Topic: Pope John Paul II dies at 84  (Read 13110 times)

Jackie-Boy

Pope John Paul II dies at 84
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 02:30:55 pm »
Man, I just love it when everyone wishes death on someone they might not like :rolleyes:
[snapback]166406[/snapback]

I've got a list of famous and well-known people I'd like to disappear forever. I don't really want them to DIE, I just want them not to be alive anymore, as in not exist. Ashton Kutcher is at the top of the list.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 02:41:00 pm »
Uhhh..could we just shut up now? This must be a tough week for thr world in my opinion. People are dying, people are sick, and everything.

Everyone is dieing this week:
1) O.J. Simpson's Lawer
2) Terry Schaivo (sp?)
3) Pope John Paul II
[snapback]166379[/snapback]

4) Ryan Seacrest

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 02:42:40 pm »
Uhhh..could we just shut up now? This must be a tough week for thr world in my opinion. People are dying, people are sick, and everything.

Everyone is dieing this week:
1) O.J. Simpson's Lawer
2) Terry Schaivo (sp?)
3) Pope John Paul II
[snapback]166379[/snapback]

4) Ryan Seacrest
[snapback]166413[/snapback]

I know that you're saying who you think is next, but I wish you were right.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2005, 02:56:04 pm »
C'mon y'all. I won't stand y'all joking around about whose next to die, whether it's the president or Tom Kenny. Jokes are fine and all, but joking around about someone dying is just not cool, no matter who it is. I know y'all meant no harm, but just the same, there are many other things in which to create amusement. I can understand wanting certain people to just dissapear tho'. :P

The Pope's absense shall surely create a void in the world. He was a great man that accomplished many good things, and I hope the man that resumes his job does twice as well.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 02:56:20 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2005, 02:57:41 pm »
C'mon y'all. I won't stand y'all joking around about whose next to die, whether it's the president or Tom Kenny. Jokes are fine and all, but joking around about someone dying is just not cool, no matter who it is. I know y'all meant no harm, but just the same, there are many other things in which to create amusement. I can understand wanting certain people to just dissapear tho'. :P
[snapback]166433[/snapback]

You're right. :ashamed:

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2005, 04:00:28 pm »
[snapback]166433[/snapback]

You're right. :ashamed:
[snapback]166435[/snapback]
Same here.  :ph34r:

GIR

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2005, 04:22:09 pm »
Hmmm.......

I wonder who's next.
[snapback]166357[/snapback]
Mr. T

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2005, 04:39:37 pm »
vote nicole for popette...first female pope

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2005, 08:02:56 pm »
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

SSJ4Gogita told me "Praise his death!" on AIM.  That's right.  Satan thanks you for doing his handy work.  But don't forget:  "Vengence is mine, said the Lord."

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2005, 08:05:29 pm »
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

SSJ4Gogita told me "Praise his death!" on AIM.  That's right.  Satan thanks you for doing his handy work.  But don't forget:  "Vengence is mine, said the Lord."
[snapback]166665[/snapback]

MERz64Mario: YOU MOCKED THE POPE!
MERz64Mario: AFTER ALL THE ******* GOOD HE DONE FOR THE WORLD!
Ssj4Gogita4: hooray for his death!!
MERz64Mario: IF I HAD YOU HERE NOW ID SMASH YOUR *** UP!
MERz64Mario: YOU SON OF A  
MERz64Mario: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!H
MERz64Mario: VENGANCE IS MINE SAID THE LORD!
MERz64Mario: YOUR GONNA ******* GET YOURS!!!
Ssj4Gogita4: MSP meet Mr Blocking *blocked*

I wanted to say that because you know I dont like chatting with you and I know how to get you angry :P

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2005, 08:11:18 pm »
You know, neither of you need to be using private information against the other here on a public board.

SSJ, MSP has a tendency to over react, but it was NEVER right for you to have taken a man's death so lightly.

MSP, what SSJ said was rude, but don't agg on fights please.

Now, the both of you just stop it.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2005, 08:13:13 pm »
But mocking the great man and globally beloved figure, head of Christ's Church on earth, just to make me feel bad.  Alright, enough enough.  I'm going online to find some more of his great accomplsihments.  ill post em shortly.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2005, 08:14:20 pm »

SSJ4Gogita told me "Praise his death!" on AIM.  That's right.  Satan thanks you for doing his handy work.  But don't forget:  "Vengence is mine, said the Lord."
[snapback]166665[/snapback]

MERz64Mario: YOU MOCKED THE POPE!
MERz64Mario: AFTER ALL THE ******* GOOD HE DONE FOR THE WORLD!
Ssj4Gogita4: hooray for his death!!
MERz64Mario: IF I HAD YOU HERE NOW ID SMASH YOUR *** UP!
MERz64Mario: YOU SON OF A  
MERz64Mario: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!H
MERz64Mario: VENGANCE IS MINE SAID THE LORD!
MERz64Mario: YOUR GONNA ******* GET YOURS!!!
Ssj4Gogita4: MSP meet Mr Blocking *blocked*

I wanted to say that because you know I dont like chatting with you and I know how to get you angry :P
[snapback]166671[/snapback]

Just an example of how freaking insane a lot of Catholics are. They're willing to kill, or at least threaten lives, for their religion.

MSP: Do you believe in God?
Someone: Yes.
MSP: Do you believe in my God?
Someone: No.
MSP: *Fires gun*

ssj4gojita, I really, really don't wanna bring this up again, but you have gone too far this time with your statements, man. I know you were kidding, but look at how seriously MSP took it. I don't like him at all, but the pope is someone who he looks (looked) up to. Someone he believes (believed) in. Just because you don't like someone does not give you a right to insult something they hold so dear.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2005, 08:15:45 pm »
Dude. It wasnt you that took it serious, it was MSP. When we hav e a conversation we'll see how it ends up. Till then, lets just drop it ^_^

So kidding around is illegal too now?

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2005, 08:15:47 pm »
Timo, I forgive you because I know you don't know what you're saying.  And the pope would have forgiven you.