Author Topic: Child Killing  (Read 21716 times)

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2005, 05:25:51 am »
Saying it is like murder is odd. Personally, I think life starts when it becomes aware of its surroundings. In the first trimester, it is not aware of its surroundings, it is just a blob of cells. And since we see it fit to commit genocide against other animals, I think there is no problem with killing off blobs of cells. If it doesn't have a brain, it is not conscious, and is not a living mammal.

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2005, 05:52:22 am »
All human life if precious.  For the last time, God loved us BEFORE hE CREATED US IN OUR MOTHER'S WOMB.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Child Killing
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 07:08:39 am »
Abortion should not be a choice...its like murder
[snapback]173526[/snapback]

But what is worse, them being psychologically tortured or not existing at all and feeling no more pain?
Im all for abortion, murder or not, it stops unwanted babies being born.
[snapback]173548[/snapback]
Well, the way I think of it is...let the baby be born and if it is pre-mature then you can give it up for adoption if you dont think you can handle the baby when he/she grows up. But never just use abortion like that because you're just killing innocent lives which could've been you for all they've known

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 10:49:45 am »
Oh, but MSP...I'm not Christian. So doesn't that mean, according to your way of thinking, that God doesn't love me? So why would it be wrong if my mother had an abortion instead of having me? There wouldn't be some kid going to ::Dolphin Noise::.

Just because YOUR God, who, in all respect, won't (or is it can't?) prove himself to humans, says that life begins before conception, sure doesn't mean mine does.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Child Killing
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 12:20:58 pm »
All human life if precious.  For the last time, God loved us BEFORE hE CREATED US IN OUR MOTHER'S WOMB.
[snapback]173560[/snapback]

So you believe in fate?

So by your logic, God created liberals, pedophiles, murders, and yes, even abortion doctors.

Vicky

Child Killing
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 12:41:54 pm »
I think that it is better to be exterminated before the depression begins...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 01:16:47 pm »
Abortion may be murder to you...but to me it isn't...and if I was aborted I wouldn't know...and better still..if I did...I would be happy...since the world we live in today is a LOAD OF RUBBISH, ruled by idiots and the like...and infested with people LIKE YOU MSP.
Maybe I should do what everyone else is doing...commit suicide...maybe that will make everyone else's life happy....so they don't KNOW the facts of whats wrong with the world.
That's never gonna happen, so don't think you got rid of me.
I ain't stupid like the rest of them where....
Abortion all the way....and I hope the human race becomes sterile soon, Im growing impatient! >_<
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Vicky

Child Killing
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 01:39:03 pm »
yeh! the human race is already becoming over populated with dingbats! the world is actually crying out for SMART people just like sarah!!!!

Eva:Gina

Child Killing
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2005, 07:14:17 pm »
yeh! the human race is already becoming over populated with dingbats! the world is actually crying out for SMART people just like sarah!!!!
[snapback]173625[/snapback]
sometimes you say the coolest things :biggrin:

a frined put it perfectly once. babies souls (or god, i spose) chooses who the babies will be alocated to, so if you dont think you can handle a baby, and would ruin its life, just wait till next time and youll get hte same baby without wasting it by making it all creepy and mental.

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2005, 07:18:16 pm »
Pfft. Sarah, ranting again... adding absolutely nothing at all to the debate at hand. Tsk tsk tsk. If you knew anything from the time a baby is concepted it is a living creature... it may only be a ball of cells and tissue but it is still alive.

Sarah, if the world where filled with people liek you there wouldn't be a world... everyone would be to busy whining about how tortured and miserable they were.

Child Killing
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2005, 07:23:10 pm »
Pfft. Sarah, ranting again... adding absolutely nothing at all to the debate at hand. Tsk tsk tsk. If you knew anything from the time a baby is concepted it is a living creature... it may only be a ball of cells and tissue but it is still alive.

Sarah, if the world where filled with people liek you there wouldn't be a world... everyone would be to busy whining about how tortured and miserable they were.
[snapback]173740[/snapback]
to that reasoning, girls should get pregnant with EVERY period they get, its just a cell, its POTENTIAL life, its not life by itself.

and if the world was fill of people like sarah, they wouldnt have anything to whine about cos people like you wouldnt be there messing everything up.
dont be petty, its too easy

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2005, 07:30:46 pm »
That made absolutely no sense. Do you even read Sarah's posts? She's nothing more then a miserable pre-teen... nothing but angst rantings and nothing more.

But back on topic. That is what condoms are for. If you don't want to have the baby then WEAR A CONDOM THEY ARE ONLY 25 CENTS A PEICE IT ISN'T THAT HARD.

Don't even bring up rape... then i'll have to repeat myself... again.

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2005, 07:39:05 pm »
Dragon....ever have a condom break on you?

Child Killing
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2005, 07:41:20 pm »
Dragon....ever have a condom break on you?
[snapback]173761[/snapback]
..................................................................... think of what your saying!!! :biggrin:

good point!!!
or if the pill doesnt work, or anything like htat!!!

and yeah, sarah may be a bit down sometimes, but shes onto it and she knows what shes on about.
shes a smart cookie, if she is a bit jaded, but shes good value :ph34r:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 07:43:08 pm by Eva:Gina »

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2005, 07:46:01 pm »
She does have intelligence, but she ruins it by mixing it in with how depressed and melancholy she is.

But that's why you check the condom before you have sex... and even if it does break obviously you were meant to get pregnant.