Poll

Should public schools have uniformes?

Yes
3 (25%)
No
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: School Uniformes!  (Read 8956 times)

soccersb

School Uniformes!
« on: April 22, 2005, 11:29:53 am »
At school my teacher had us write a 3 or more paragraph essay on should public schools have uniformes and why! Well I decided to ask everybody here!
    I am gonna make a topic here and at spongebuddy mania! I wanna see what others have to say about it.

Vicky

School Uniformes!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 11:37:40 am »
i think so!!! this is because loads of kids in public schools represent the school and also...say you got lost on a school trip? if you asked someone where your friends went, you would say the kids in the *place color here* uniform. Its a form of disapline as well.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:54:32 pm »
Ugh no! Uniforms are dumb. I hate havibg to wear uniforms. But, just my opinion...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 02:16:43 pm »
Uniforms are for the people who want to follow the rules. IF you DONT want to wear uniforms...have almost ALL your school not wear a uniform for like...2-3 days and then you might not have to :D

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 02:38:40 pm »
School Uniforms suck, I have to wear them at every school I'm going to now and I hate them alot. They are uncomfortable and look ugly and you can't really see what kind of person it is if there wearing a uniform. I've been wearing them since 5th Grade and hate them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 02:39:10 pm by Red Hat »

oscar_the_grouch

School Uniformes!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 03:14:06 pm »
I went to a school that made you wear uniforms and I refused to. I like the clothing I wear thank-you very much, and will continue wearing it.

soccersb

School Uniformes!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 05:44:22 pm »
So you all go to a public school right? Most private schools have you wear uniforms! I don't wanna.I hate them and there a waste! I like my own clothes thank you very much.Besides some skools make the girls wear skirts.SKIRTS SUCK! I might be a girl but I still have them.I pefer baggy,black pants any day!

Dragon Of Grief

School Uniformes!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 06:09:44 pm »
No... it's called freedom of expression and enforcing school uniforms infringes upon that right.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 06:12:07 pm »
i had them in 5th grade but we had a choice on what color shirt to wear. in middle school they were slack on it.

Megan

School Uniformes!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 06:20:04 pm »
Not in public schools. Go to a private school if you want to wear some clothes that are all the same every single day.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
School Uniformes!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 07:34:21 pm »
I honestly don't care what I'm wearing, but I disagree with it because it strips you of your individuality.

Fan of Spongebob

School Uniformes!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 07:57:42 pm »
I just don't want to see anymore ICP, South Park, and other bad t-shirts.  I believe public schools should have uniforms before people start crossing dressing.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 08:02:04 pm »
I just don't want to see anymore ICP, South Park, and other bad t-shirts.  I believe public schools should have uniforms before people start crossing dressing.
[snapback]172235[/snapback]
And what makes it their right to decide what they should do? Its called the amendments

oscar_the_grouch

School Uniformes!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 08:02:28 pm »
I just don't want to see anymore ICP, South Park, and other bad t-shirts.  I believe public schools should have uniforms before people start crossing dressing.
[snapback]172235[/snapback]

What is wrong with cross dressing? Girls wear guys clothing all the time and no one seems to notice. Infact I know several guys who wear girls clothing including my brother. There is nothing wrong with it. Its just what he enjoys wearing.

Fan of Spongebob

School Uniformes!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 08:06:52 pm »
No, I perfectly fine to see girls wear guys clothing.  I can't see how boys wear girls clothes.  Wow oscar the grouch, your parents are horrible.  I can't believe moral values are being destoried in America today.