Poll

Should public schools have uniformes?

Yes
3 (25%)
No
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: School Uniformes!  (Read 8954 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 08:09:38 pm »
I just don't want to see anymore ICP, South Park, and other bad t-shirts.  I believe public schools should have uniforms before people start crossing dressing.
[snapback]172235[/snapback]
I don't care what people wear, and I don't see how a shirt can be offensive unless it promotes hate.
And how does, wearing a South Park shirt make someone a become a cross dresser?

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Fan of Spongebob

School Uniformes!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 08:10:57 pm »
I never said that.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
School Uniformes!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 08:12:44 pm »
Girls usually wont get noticed by wearing guys clothing but guys will ALWAYS get caught...unless they have a long shirt on  :ph34r:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 08:13:00 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Rachy

School Uniformes!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2005, 12:19:38 am »
The only schools that *don't* have uniforms in Australia are all the schools in the outback (bush), even most of them have some kind of uniform.

I got to wear whatever I liked at the school I went to in England, but I never really had a problem with School uniforms once I got to Australia...at least I didn't have to worry about what I was going to wear everyday  :tongue:  .Just kidding, I wear whatever is clean/whatever I feel comfortable in, but I've still never had a problem with them...though they could get pretty hot sometimes.

Vicky

School Uniformes!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2005, 07:32:35 am »
my private school uniform is so poo!! We ain't allowed to wear jewellery

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
School Uniformes!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2005, 08:21:31 am »
No, I perfectly fine to see girls wear guys clothing.  I can't see how boys wear girls clothes.  Wow oscar the grouch, your parents are horrible.  I can't believe moral values are being destoried in America today.
[snapback]172242[/snapback]

I'm sure guys who dress as girls can't see how you dress like a guy.

You have no right to determine how her parents are just by seeing her.

Who decides morals?

Chrono

School Uniformes!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2005, 11:15:38 am »
I don't really care but I think that Uniforms shouldn't be for Public Schools. Kind of stupid in my opinion.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
School Uniformes!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2005, 11:51:31 am »
I disagree with school uniforms. I think that we should be able to wear what we want. I have a freind who went to a private school, and she has to wear a uniform. Uniforms are dumb and they do not allow us to express who we are. Uniforms are so stupid, i mean I can choose my own clothes, I do not need the school, or district shoould decide what I wear. My school has a dress code, which I can only agree woth two things on it, everything else is just stupid. I eman, why cant I shave off half my hhair. I myself want my hair to grow long, but I have friends who want there only haldf a head of air, and the punishment for breaking a rule of the dress code is suspension. My principal doesnt even hear your side of thestory. If someone says someone did something, then the person will get suspened. I have a friend who was someone said he had done grafiti, which he didnt, and the principla didnt even hear hisnside of the story, so he got suspened.

oscar_the_grouch

School Uniformes!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2005, 01:08:51 pm »
No, I perfectly fine to see girls wear guys clothing.  I can't see how boys wear girls clothes.  Wow oscar the grouch, your parents are horrible.  I can't believe moral values are being destoried in America today.
[snapback]172242[/snapback]

I thought Id correct you on two things. For starters Im Canadian, and secondly I only have one parental figure. Shes doing an awesome job if I do say so myself. If my brother is confident enough to wear women's clothing then he is going to do so. Thats just the way he is, and most people love him for it. Im sure if you met him, you wouldnt even notice his clothing. He doesnt look out of place, and is just the kind of person you want to hug.

I'm sure guys who dress as girls can't see how you dress like a guy.

You have no right to determine how her parents are just by seeing her.

Who decides morals?

Took the words right out of my mouth.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 01:09:17 pm by oscar_the_grouch »

Dragon Of Grief

School Uniformes!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2005, 03:01:44 pm »
Umm... she isn't American. She lives in Canada.

And anyways the reason guys don't wear girls clothes is because it looks well... kinda gay. Unless you are gay then it is perfectly alright.

oscar_the_grouch

School Uniformes!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2005, 05:37:00 pm »
Umm... she isn't American. She lives in Canada.

And anyways the reason guys don't wear girls clothes is because it looks well... kinda gay. Unless you are gay then it is perfectly alright.
[snapback]172465[/snapback]

Not really. I dont know any homosexual men that wear female clothing. Im not saying they arent out there, but Ive never met one.

soccersb

School Uniformes!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2005, 03:03:12 pm »
I just don't want to see anymore ICP, South Park, and other bad t-shirts.  I believe public schools should have uniforms before people start crossing dressing.
[snapback]172235[/snapback]
And what makes it their right to decide what they should do? Its called the amendments
[snapback]172237[/snapback]
Exactly! We are learning about the amendments Now! Idiviual Rights! (aka you should have the right to wear your own clothing)