Author Topic: i'm no longer..........  (Read 9744 times)

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« on: April 23, 2005, 09:04:22 pm »
ya i kno i was supposed to put this in "topics for all topics" but i couldn't find it so i'm starting over get over it lol just kidding

my patiantness hs finally paid off i'm not officially "taken" YES!!!  :biggrin: you don't know how long i wanted to get out of being single but.....yes i was patiant and i kinda played hard to get a little but in the end it all paid off and i've got myself a really good guy come to find out he's gone through the same thing he was afraid of getting into a relationship cuz he was afraid of getting hurt again :ohmy: thats y i was afraid too!!!!! purrrfect  :happy: and he's a real afectionet well mannerd guy i asked him "y me y do you like me when theres plenty of other hot girls in school?" and he said it was because i acted like "me" he liked me and that all the other girls are annoying and i told him that i might be annoying but he said no your not annoying your "sean"  :wub: awww he told me that i'm not like the other girls he said that when another guy was bugging one of the girls they would always run to alex (that's his name) to fix the problem and he said he didn't like that and i thought well they aren't your friends if they want you to go beat up another guy cuz that would mean you possibly getting hurt and that would mean that they're not your real friends and right then thats when he said "see thats how your different"  :wub: we spent the day together in the fittness room at the apt office cuz both of our parents were home and  niether of us were allowed to have each other over
i've got to say i had a good time no we didn't do anything bad but we were close i felt like a teddy bear
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 09:22:59 pm by spongebuddie »

super_sayian_spongebob

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 09:13:19 pm »
YAY!!! Whoopdeedoo to you.

Elizabeth Rose

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 09:16:31 pm »
Your what, 14? and have had how many boyfriends? Dang, I'm behind.

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 09:19:14 pm »
uh.....well lets see there was dillion, koal, napoleon, jose, harrison, and now alex  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 09:19:26 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
i'm no longer..........
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 09:44:02 pm »
Yea for you! ELiabeth Rose, I'm 14 and I've had like 5 more than her!

Elizabeth Rose

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 09:45:13 pm »
Yea for you! ELiabeth Rose, I'm 14 and I've had like 5 more than her!
[snapback]172680[/snapback]

I am nearly 18 and have a perfect record of 0. Go me.

Dragon Of Grief

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 09:57:21 pm »
I am almost 18, and I have only had like 3 serious girlfriends.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
i'm no longer..........
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 10:17:55 pm »
I'm 20 and I've had a big ol' 0. I am victorious over you all!!

Vicky

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 04:14:07 am »
I've had 6 boyfriends: Sam J, Sam F, Stephen, Leigh, Gordo, Sam J (again), eddy. but they only went out with me for the sake of having a girlfriend. so my track recored of having a boyfriend is also a virtual 0.

As for you, E.R and SSJ. Go and ask someone out. i bet they'll say yes! You guys are cool people ;)

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
i'm no longer..........
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 04:55:18 am »
0 for me.

i'm glad your stresses of being alone are overwith, spongebuddie. I hope you didn't just PICK someone and not care about them just so you wont be alone!
it got too real

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 04:02:58 pm »
no it took me a long time to really get to know alex the first time he asked me out i said no but when i realized he knew what it felt like to have your heart broken i kinda well felt like i had known him for years it's really hard to explain but if you've gone through it you'll kno
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 04:03:11 pm by spongebuddie »

DennisLuvr

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 04:12:35 pm »
0 for me, and I'm only 14...anyways, Yay for you!

timstapels

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 04:24:13 pm »
I am nearly 18 and have a perfect record of 0. Go me.
[snapback]172681[/snapback]

Go you!

spongebuddie

i'm no longer..........
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 04:30:44 pm »
thanks everyone  :happy:
i'm glad i don't feel lonley anymore
now i have some1 i can snuggle up to when i'm down and finally really have some1 i can talk to when i need to
well everyone here has really helped me stay focused and not falter from my personal probs thanks ever1  :wub:  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 04:32:27 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
i'm no longer..........
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 05:08:44 pm »
Nice..I'm almost 20 and I've only had 2 boyfriends and none were serious. I'm looking to get a serious relationship. Not like....that though.  :blink: