Author Topic: Heya!  (Read 28268 times)

spongepat369

Heya!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2003, 05:58:37 pm »
SB originates in Canada, the animation is done in Korea, and More episodes have aired in Canada that anywhere else.  There are these two idiots at my school, who think they know everything about SB, that keep going on about how the Japanese are making episodes.  Gee, Really Mister?
Sorry, but that wasd incorrect.  SB originates in the US.  I promise I'm not making that up.

Patrick

Heya!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2003, 04:21:10 am »
O.... Who cares. Canada's got tons o' other stuff. Wayne Gretzky. O, and did I mentio that Canada won TWO gold medals in hockey in the olympics? When we did, cars wrere going everywhere with people screaming! It was dude.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2003, 10:07:56 am »
I love Hockey! :biggrin:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

roxygurl551

Heya!
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2003, 06:16:17 pm »
i like the sports that i can actually understand the scoring and the way to play it. :original:  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2003, 06:25:55 pm »
Are you saying you don't understand Hockey? :blink:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

super_sayian_spongebob

Heya!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2003, 06:27:59 pm »
O.... Who cares. Canada's got tons o' other stuff. Wayne Gretzky. O, and did I mentio that Canada won TWO gold medals in hockey in the olympics? When we did, cars wrere going everywhere with people screaming! It was dude.
Canadians brag about their country.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2003, 07:22:38 pm »
It is rather sad how hypocritical you are...

super_sayian_spongebob

Heya!
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2003, 07:26:44 pm »
Sorry. It's just that in my point of view, Canadians brag about their country. I've been to Canada before so I should know.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2003, 07:35:58 pm »
I think just about everyone "brags" about their country. I'm sure you brag about America, too. Because I KNOW you brag about Houston Mr-I'm-from-Houston-and-we-have-a-space-center-and-other-stuff-that-nobody-gives-a-crap-about. But, actually, instead of bragging, you could call it patriotism. Except when you excessively say how great it is, and how other places aren't as good or something. Just a thought.

super_sayian_spongebob

Heya!
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2003, 07:38:04 pm »
Well, Miss Smarty-Pants, I'm trying to tell you that I was NOT bragging at that time sesshh.... I bet you haven't been to Canada before Hannabal.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2003, 07:52:20 pm »
Nope, sure haven't. SSS, you need to learn when you're bragging and when you're not. Now I'm just going to end this before it gets out of hand like last time, and we both get ourselves banned.

Patrick

Heya!
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2003, 01:28:58 pm »
Sheesh, i was jsut saying. Soem people think Canada's a whole loada crud. We have a lot of things going on here. Fires in BC, hurricane Isabel (not the ACTUAL hurricane, but part of it's coming!) -hides- -grabs teddy- -hides again-

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2003, 01:30:30 pm »
Dude...Isabel is in like North Carolina/Virginia right now...I REALLY think you're gonna be okay...

Patrick

Heya!
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2003, 01:31:24 pm »
Nope, tommorow 2:00 pm. Gonna be really windy with a huge storm. SCHOOL PLEASE BE CANCLED!! I doubt it though...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Heya!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2003, 01:35:34 pm »
Well, thats quick. Its not like I know anything about hurricanes, either. Me being from Oklahoma and all. I do know about Tornadoes, though. Yep. Last year a tornado was forming right over my school. It missed us though, thank God.