Author Topic: Nothing After Death  (Read 17313 times)

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Nothing After Death
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2005, 04:43:07 pm »
Sarah, I know you have your opinions and your beleifs and I can't change that, so please don't be angry with me. But, in my opinion, your opinion is wrong. in my opinion, the bible is not just well written stories, but the the word of the one living God, Creater and Sustainer of life, and while the bible itself may just be ink and paper, the words inside it have great meaning. :happy:
[snapback]192371[/snapback]

Aye, Im willing to accept it as your opinion...but it doesn't mean I'll beleive you. lol.  :biggrin:
One thing I beleive is real is the manifestation of evil....the shogun of sorrow....destroyer of worlds....or as you'd call it, Satan.
There is a Satan in everyone, and it is impossible to rid ourselves of it compleatly...we can cover it up with other emotions, but the evilo is still there.

As for that question earlier about what created us, we have explained it to the same person 10 times already....and that person is gone, his name was MSP.
I won't explain what you SHOULD have learned in science class, pay attention in school dammit!  :glare:
[snapback]192400[/snapback]
I do pay attention in school and especially in science class, I beleive that not everything they teach you is true. I believe that God created us and you don't have to "explain what I should have learned in school" because I did, but that doesn't mean that I have to beleive it. I have told my teachers that I don't and only would perticipate in it because it was required. But now I go to a Christian school where it isn't required and we can learn the true way we were created, by God.    This is my opinion. :happy:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nothing After Death
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2005, 11:59:56 pm »
I was created straight out of the dark pit of hate, allow me to explain the setting on my birthday...22/07/89.
This was all documented by my sister and dad, they thought it was strange and disturbing:

Thunderstorm.
Power went out twice.
A building down the street mysteriously caught fire.
3 funeral cars drove past the hospital as I was being born.
The birth took 20 hours.
I was 2 weeks over-due.
When born, I weighed twice the amount of my sister..who was fairly fat for her age.

Coincidence? Perhaps...
So if my birth was a small nightmare, my life is a living nightmare, but when I die so does that nightmare.
My hair is dark blue.
And I was NEVER given the option to not study RE (religious education) but after heaves of whining and complaining about how I wanted to do double-award science instead of RE, the school gave me the science I wished for.
And where did you get that idea 'school lies to you sometimes' from!?
Tell me now...
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.