Author Topic: Anyone here enjoy acting?  (Read 8189 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Anyone here enjoy acting?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2005, 02:40:25 pm »
Ballet is not acting..
[snapback]236575[/snapback]
If you perform you do a LOT of acting.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2005, 02:41:41 pm »
This is the monologue I was talking about in A Few Good Men.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a d@mn what you think you are entitled to.

Jack Nicholson is the crap.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 03:00:42 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2005, 02:41:51 pm »
I guess, that makes since.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 04:59:34 pm »
My mom wanted me to be an actress. I played a dead person in "thriller" when I was like 7. I didnt really like acting. I'd do Improv anyday!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2005, 12:15:52 am »
Drama is really fun to do, you get to forget about your problems and think about taking the anger or fustration out in your acting.
Fun!
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2005, 07:27:36 am »
This is the monologue I was talking about in A Few Good Men.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a d@mn what you think you are entitled to.

Jack Nicholson is the crap.
[snapback]236655[/snapback]

That is my favorite monologue from any movie.  It's also one of my favorite movies ever.  I think it'd be cool to hear you act that.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 07:27:50 am by thebigcheez »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2005, 07:30:34 am »
I like the monologue in Jerry Maguire.
Anyways, I love acting. I got 97% in that class during high school.