Author Topic: hahahahah  (Read 16291 times)

Dragon Of Grief

hahahahah
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2006, 06:37:30 pm »
No no no.  The practice of MARRIAGE was originated by religion.  Religions, actually, and it was originally a very religious practice of one man and one woman.  That is why gays can get civil unions.  Marriage may have the government involved.  Lots of lost people get married.  This is all true.  But it is offensive to Christians, Muslims, Jews, and whole hecka other religions for gay to be MARRIED.  Why do y'all want to come in and mess with what is precious to us?  What is wrong with civil unions?
[snapback]271566[/snapback]
Marriage hasn't been a religious sacrement for a long time now... and why do we have to call it a "civil union"? That is just rediculous. Gender, race, nationality, social status, NONE of that should matter. How do two gays getting married affect your life? You aren't gay so why does it appall you so much when two gays get married? It also states that people aren't supposed to marry outside of their race in the bible but people do that everyday. And these religions only oppose homosexuality because it is out of the norm and it doesn't fit in with the rest of society. One of these days everyone is going to realize that it is pointless to deny two gay people marriage as the only defense that people can come up with is "The bible opposes it!" or "God says that is bad!" It is nothing more than ignorance and fear. Otherwise homosexual marriages would not be such a big problem. I want a marriage... not a stupid civil union. That is like segregation in a way... it seperates homosexual couples from straight ones. Like how Black people were segregated from White people back in the 50s.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 06:39:06 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

hahahahah
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006, 07:00:13 pm »
Look, I've said all I'm going to.  I can go on without seriously hurting you, and it's not worth that.

But you should agree that Bush has nothing to do with this.  States got a chance to vote.  Bush has nothing to do with their choice.

The Bible warned against marrying outside of your religion, by the way. (i.e. Jews weren't to marry pagans)  Moses married a black woman.

Dragon Of Grief

hahahahah
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006, 07:19:48 pm »
Look, I've said all I'm going to.  I can go on without seriously hurting you, and it's not worth that.

But you should agree that Bush has nothing to do with this.  States got a chance to vote.  Bush has nothing to do with their choice.

The Bible warned against marrying outside of your religion, by the way. (i.e. Jews weren't to marry pagans)  Moses married a black woman.
[snapback]271747[/snapback]
Haha, I refuse to even acknowledge him in that issue. But that is my main problem with that... you can't marry whoever you want. You can only marry who the bible specifies you can marry. You can't help who you fall in love with... you really can't. I didn's choose to fall in love with John.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:20:34 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

The_Man

hahahahah
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2006, 10:09:53 pm »
Ok, what's this topic about anyways? First we were talking about bush as a monkey, then if bush was a good president or not, now gay marriages? Going back on topic, I think these bush monkey jokes are getting old. I've seen more than 200.

Rabble

hahahahah
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2006, 10:11:52 pm »
I think EVERY bush joke is getting old.

The_Man

hahahahah
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2006, 10:12:33 pm »
[snapback]272490[/snapback]
Agreed to that.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
hahahahah
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2006, 08:54:10 am »
[snapback]272490[/snapback]
Since like, day 2. GOSH.

It's too bad I wasn't here to debate along with Jeremy and Liz. :(

spongebobnet

hahahahah
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2006, 08:59:02 am »
Ok, what's this topic about anyways? First we were talking about bush as a monkey, then if bush was a good president or not, now gay marriages? Going back on topic, I think these bush monkey jokes are getting old. I've seen more than 200.
[snapback]272488[/snapback]
yeah your right
 :dry: but i still think he's a good president :tongue:

Lil Loco

hahahahah
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2006, 01:52:05 pm »
holy God, kristi waz on!!!1
u better come back kristi...or everyone will be all sad and stuff.  :(

anywayz, yea...no more debating here...it aint the place.

S_B_S_P_1297

hahahahah
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2006, 11:42:16 am »
that is pretty funny!