Author Topic: The Spongezone Fanfic  (Read 7179 times)

mermaidman97007

The Spongezone Fanfic
« on: October 25, 2003, 11:52:40 am »
I got this Idea a while ago, but someone didnt want to follow the rules, please dont make me ask for this one to get locked too...

Ok, this fanfic is a work in progress, and it is written by all of you spongezoners!

Rule 1. If you read the rest of this, you must post atleast 3 sentences to add to the fanfic. Your post can be as long as you want. Anyone can post into the fanfic but read #2

Rule 2. You may only post once a day, no more than that, if you have comments about the fanfic, I am creating another thread in the Everything Else forum, so please post all comments/ideas there. Here is a link to the thread.

Rule 3. Pretty much anything can happen in fiction as we all know, but please keep the violence to a minimum. And please dont kill em off...how are we gonna write it if theres no one left?

Rule 4. Spongebob Only! This is a spongebob site...lets keep this fanfic in the Spongebob universe...no other characters can join the fanfic unless the people ask for it, and I mean like 4 or 5 people, not just one or two.

And finally have fun with this, and remember you read it, so now you hafta post... :smile1:

So whos gonna start it off?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2003, 12:03:41 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Super Ry

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 02:28:13 pm »
One day, Spongebob was busy working at the Krusty Krab preparing lots of Krabby Patties for hungrer costomers, while Squidward was taking orders, when...
Mr. Krabs: Boys, I need you!
Squidward: Wonder what he wants us for? (he and Sponge enter Mr. K's office)
Mr. Krabs: Boys, I've been thinking...
Spongebob: OH NO, I don't want Pearl working here again! She'll just ruin us again! (starts screaming and running around in circles)
Squidward: What a baby.
Mr. Krabs: THAT'S NOT IT BOBBY BOY.
Spongebob: (clams down) Oh.
Mr. Krabs: I'm getting old boys, so I'm thinking of retiring... (Sponge resumes screaming and running) STOP IT LADDY! (Sponge stops) ...and giving the Krusty Krab to one of ya.
Spongebob: YAY!
Squidward: (sarcasticly) Hooray.
Mr. Krabs: However, only one of you can have her, so you're gonna challange each other for the key. (holds up key to KK)
Spongebob: (slowly) Wow. (normal pace) What do we have to do?
Mr. Krabs: You two have to...

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 04:19:42 am »
Mr.Krabs: You have to make the most Krabby Patties in 1 minute with the best Quality starting now!
Spongebob: Im on it!
Skwidward:me to!
All Time

Weekly

mermaidman97007

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 09:34:19 am »
In one minute Spongebob made 25 Krabby Patties, and Squidward made only one.
"Well boys time to find out which one of ya gets the Krusty Krab." said Mr. Krabs He walked upto Spongebobs pile of Krabby Patties, and took a bite. "Tastes good! And wow, so many!!!" Then he tried Squidwards single Krabby Patty. "WOW!!! this is the best Krabby Patty I've ever tasted!!! Squidward! You win! Whats the secret?!"
"I found some leftover jellyfish jelly" he said.
Spongebob fell to the floor. "I dont understand, it shouldnt matter if there was any jellyfish jelly on it or not! I made everyone of these patties with love! I shoulda won!"
"I agree they were very good, but Squidwards was the best" said Mr. Krabs.
Spongebob looked up at Mr. Krabs and he looked back at Spongebob. "Ok, you both win, Spongebob made a ton, and squidward made the best!"

Super Ry

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 02:01:25 pm »
So Spongebob and Squidward owned the Krusty Krab, Squidward hired fancy waiters and chiefs while Spongebob taught the new arriveles how to cook Krabby Pattys.
Mr. Krabs is walking home, retired, and he passes the Chum Bucket. Plankton has been watching this.
Plankton: Karen, come look at this. Mr. Krabs is walking home with a big "I'm Retired" sticker. (shows Mr. K with the sticker on his back) You know what this mean?
Karen: You'll finally sign those divorce papers?
Plankton: NO YOU DUMB MACHINE! I'll finally get the patty's forumla! (evil cackle)

thefatguy

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 02:08:06 pm »
karen-so how will u do that?
plankton-i will take the job at the krusty krab as boss because mr.krabs retired u big dope
karen-o
--
so the next day plankton went to the krusty krab to get a job
---
squidward-plankton what r u here for
plankton-mr.krabs retired so im here to take the job
squidward-but we already own the krusty krab
plankton-what
---
so plankton went home and talked 2 karen
---
plankton-this is so annyoing every time i think i did something right it goes wrong
karen-mabey you should dress up as mr.krabs and say im back
plankton-no i tried that already fathead. wait i have an idea.
karen-what is it
plankton-im not telling u big ball of junk
karen-hum
---
planktons plan is to build a time machine and go back to make it so mr.krabs dosn't retire
---

« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 02:11:47 pm by thefatguy »

mermaidman97007

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 11:00:17 am »
Spongebob walks into the Krusty Krab, and squidwards Flipping out! "Mr. Krabs took all the money, and we may not have enough supplies to make it through the day!"
"Well, I just walked by the Chum Bucket, and heard alot of noise coming from it, I think Plankton is up to something." Said Spongebob.
"When isnt Plankton up to something?" Said Squidward sarcastically
"When he sleeps?" Spongebob looked at squidward, "What are we going to do?"
"I have an idea" said Squidward as he started whispering into Spongebobs ear.

Meanwhile at the ChumBucket...

Super Ry

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2003, 05:09:32 pm »
Plankton: (holding up blueprints) When this time machine is operational, I'll not only take over the Krusty Krab and have the Krabby Patty secret forumla, but I'll rule Bikini Bottom as well! (evil laugh, then looks at time machine which is only the framing) And I still have to finish the other 2/8ths.
Karen: Then get to work already.
Plankton: SHUT UP KAREN! I am working, it's just very complacaded.
Back at the Krusty Krab...
Spongebob: Hum, it sound's sorta complacaded, but I guess it'll work. So what's the plan Squidward?
Squidward: Meet me at my house tonight at 8:00 and I'll tell you everything.
Spongebob: Alright, see you buddy. (runs off)
Meanwhile, at the Anchor house where Mr. Krabs lives...
We see Mr. K in a hot tub with Pearl. Mr. Doodles [Mr. K's pet worm] is next to the tub, eating food.
Mr. Krabs: Ahhhhhhhhh, this feels good. Sure is great to be retired.
Pearl: Yea dad, now would you take that sticker off your back. It's so un-dolphin. ( Mr. K take the "I'm Retired" sticker off his back. he suddenly shrecks) What is it now?
Mr. Krabs: I have that "Plankton sceaming another attemp to get the Krabby Patty forumla" feeling. I HAVE TO STOP HIM! (runs out of tub)
Pearl: DAD, YOU'RE EMBARSSING ME! GET ON SOME CLOTHS! (Mr. K looks down and see he's naked. Pearl's friends have gavered around and are taking picture's of him. Pearl starts crying as Mr. K runs to the house)
Cuts to nightime where Spongebob's arm is knocking on Squid's house. Squid comes out and leads Sponge in.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 05:12:09 pm by Super Ry »

SS4Gohan

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2003, 05:53:04 pm »
Then Squidward takes off his disguise and we see................... Plankton!
SpongeBob: Wow Squidward it's funny how you look so much like Plank... wait! You are Plankton!
Plankton: No I'm not! (Takes off another disguise and it's............... Karen!)
SpongeBob: Gasp! You're... A COMPUTER!!! I forgot you're name, what was it?
Karen: I'm not a computer! (Takes off a disguise yet again and it's.......... Squidward.
SpongeBob: Oh no! It's... oh wait never mind
Squidward: I've got costumes of Karen and Plankton so if we sneak in there while one of them is out, we can turn them against each other and that'll stop them from working on whatever it is and they'll destroy the Chum Bucket instead.
SpongeBob: Ohhhhh... now I get it! It was kinda hard to understand all those scientific stuff you were saying earlier.
Squidward: What scientific stuff?
SpongeBob: I dunno
Squidward: .................................................
SpongeBob: ......................What??

mermaidman97007

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2003, 08:25:25 pm »
"Spongebob!!!" screamed Squidward. "Go clean the bathroom, or something!!! I've got to go sneak over to the Chumbucket."
Spongebob jumps into the kitchen thru the little window.
Squidward walks out the door, and sneaks behind the Chum Bucket.

Inside, Plankton gets hungry, "Karen synthesize me some food!"
As the holographic projector hummed to life, "Not that! Get me some food!"
"I cant! I dont have any arms, and theres no food in the kitchen!!!" Karen said quikly
A string of dolphin noises flow from Planktons mouth "Im starving! I guess I hafta go out to eat..." the holographic meatloaf disappeared off the table.
Plankton walks outside, and heads towards The highest rock to get the most sun as Squidward squeezed himself into his Plankton Costume.

:ph34r: next? :ph34r:

woohoo #500! uhhh ya...I know a thousands where its at  :glare:  
« Last Edit: October 30, 2003, 10:52:40 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Super Ry

The Spongezone Fanfic
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2003, 12:41:44 pm »
Squidward: (walks into Chum Bucket as Plankton [We'll call him "Plankton" for now])
Karen: Plankton, what are you doing back so soon? I thought you were getting something to eat.
"Plankton": The stores are closed. And I have something to say to you Karen.
Karen: Wait a sec, you never call me Karen, just dumb machine. And how'd you get so big?
"Plankton": WOULD YOU FORGET ALL THAT MAGNETIC MORON? I'M THINKING OF DROPING THE WHOLE PLAN! (goes back to Sponge looking at the room which is clean)
Spongebob: Well, better get something ta eat! (runs off for Brag 'n' Mart and sees Plankton) Hi Squidward! I thought you were going to the Chum Bucket.
Plankton: What the heck are you talkling about?
Spongebob: Come on Squid. (rehases for Plankton's skin) Would you... (sees Plankton's skeletion and screams) AHHHHHHHH! Your real! (runs for C. B. as Plankton throw a fanit bomb at him. it hits and he faints as Plankton starts running for C.B.)
Back to Mr. Krabs.