Author Topic: Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?  (Read 21260 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2005, 03:37:01 pm »
Bush is Hitler reincarnated into a different body. Need I say no more.
[snapback]178337[/snapback]
So since he is Hitler exactly how many jews has he killed? And where did he build the concentration camps for them?

Do you have any idea how compeltely rediculous that sounds. Comparing Bush to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler got into power because he was a powerful speaker. he took advantage of the Germans by getting them brainwashed to believe everything he said. That is not the case with Bush. Although I am a Bush supporter I will say that he... is kinda stupid. And the way Bush and Hitler got in power are different. Hitler basically brainwashed his nazistic ideas and killed millions of people in his OWN COUNTRY and Poland, Amsterdam, Hungary, Vienna, Austria. Need I say more? Bush hasn't discriminated against races like Hitler to my knowledge. Heck, the Attorney General is Mexican! If he was such a nazi-aryan like Hitler surely he would not have other races other then his own in office.

I just cannot understand how you can say Bush is at all like Hitler. He isn't even CLOSE.
[snapback]178567[/snapback]

Bush hates everyone who's not christian and he tries to hide that, I can't believe you haven't noticed this.

Chrono

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2005, 03:46:56 pm »
I think Bush should be dethroned and replaced by somebody that can make peace with people. Sooner or later, his alliance with Canada will be broken, millions of people will die, and the world will go from 6 billion to 5 billion (somehow, don't ask me)

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2005, 03:51:57 pm »
Above me is the voice of the foreigners, see what I mean, Bush is an evil commie who must go.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2005, 03:55:14 pm »
So since he is Hitler exactly how many jews has he killed? And where did he build the concentration camps for them?

Do you have any idea how compeltely rediculous that sounds. Comparing Bush to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler got into power because he was a powerful speaker. he took advantage of the Germans by getting them brainwashed to believe everything he said. That is not the case with Bush. Although I am a Bush supporter I will say that he... is kinda stupid. And the way Bush and Hitler got in power are different. Hitler basically brainwashed his nazistic ideas and killed millions of people in his OWN COUNTRY and Poland, Amsterdam, Hungary, Vienna, Austria. Need I say more? Bush hasn't discriminated against races like Hitler to my knowledge. Heck, the Attorney General is Mexican! If he was such a nazi-aryan like Hitler surely he would not have other races other then his own in office.

I just cannot understand how you can say Bush is at all like Hitler. He isn't even CLOSE.

Bush hates everyone who's not christian and he tries to hide that, I can't believe you haven't noticed this.
[snapback]179105[/snapback]
Do you know that what you said is moronic, I'm a Democrat, and anti Bush, but do I compare him to Hitler? No, that is way overblown, Bush has invaded Iraq, but has a mass murdered millons of people? He has not. And also you sound like a liberal MSP. (wow I just defended Bush)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 03:56:38 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2005, 04:13:50 pm »

[snapback]179105[/snapback]
Do you know that what you said is moronic, I'm a Democrat, and anti Bush, but do I compare him to Hitler? No, that is way overblown, Bush has invaded Iraq, but has a mass murdered millons of people? He has not. And also you sound like a liberal MSP. (wow I just defended Bush)
[snapback]179118[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess I did go a little overboard there, but in my eyes Bush is an evil waiting to come out of the closet.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2005, 07:59:45 pm »
That guys crazy!  A threat that must be dealt with.  If Bush must wage war, I'm sure he'd d a great job like the great job he's been doing in America!  Except for spending like a drunken sailor.