Poll

I do!

Yes
3 (60%)
no
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Who wants it to be Christmas?  (Read 2273 times)

MiraclrPlz

Who wants it to be Christmas?
« on: May 21, 2005, 08:50:41 pm »
I do Christmas is the greatest time of year and the God and the family and the songs on the radio and the dark nights and the fresh fallen snow and the songs on the radio

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 08:51:53 pm »
I finally got my warmth back, I want it to stay for awhile XD

Gideon Brown

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 08:52:23 pm »
And the colds, and the debt, and the no heat, and the unwanted itchy sweaters, and the depression, and the suicide.

foulpattie

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 08:52:37 pm »
I want tomarrow to be Saturday...

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 09:01:21 pm »
You get your wish foulpatty.  Oh and people who commit suicide go to halibut.  I don't care.  Suicide is a permanent evil action to a temporary problem.  No one has the right to take their own life.  Them commiting an evil I will not spare a thought of on my holiday.  Not just Christmas, the days and few week leading up to it.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 09:01:53 pm »
You're description of the title makes you immature.

Winter > Summer

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 09:31:56 pm »
I wish it was Christmas if it would just snow. I want snow. So long as I don't go suicidal again everything should be wonderful. Lack of sun does that to people.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 09:35:32 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

spongebuddie

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 09:36:01 pm »
when he said
speak now or forever hold ur pee
that was a good laugh lol
good one
i chose yea cuz i just love christmas all my realitives (on mom's side) come over and i just love it how close they all are to me and to the rest of my difunctionable family (on dad's side) but almost everyone....well i'm rambleing on no one really cares lol i'll shut up now

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 09:37:40 pm »
You get your wish foulpatty.  Oh and people who commit suicide go to halibut.  I don't care.  Suicide is a permanent evil action to a temporary problem.  No one has the right to take their own life.  Them commiting an evil I will not spare a thought of on my holiday.  Not just Christmas, the days and few week leading up to it.
[snapback]181028[/snapback]
*Ignore if you aren't a Catholic*
Actually, I read a book about something like that. It was about pergatory, and it said something about those that died by committing suicide. Something like, if you commit suicide only'for a reason against God, you go straight to he||. Otherwise, you get another chance in pergatory.

Anyways, I really want it to be Christmas, or atleast sometime close. The week before is always the best, for some reason.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 09:48:48 pm »
I really don't want to it to be Chirstmas. As my summer break is 2 weeks away and that means 3 months of freedom.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.