Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 29141 times)

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Smoking
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 07:10:44 pm »
its suprising how concious i can get about that actually, i'd hate to smell bad, i'd like to think im keepin on top of it!! i dont think i smell!! hehe, no one has ever told me i do anyway.

Sorry to hear about you dad big cheese, we lost my half sisters mum in a similar way. completely put me off smoking.

Kenny Blankenship

Smoking
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 07:14:39 pm »
I hate smoking, would never consider it, and thankfully, no one relatively close to me does smoke...

HOWEVER, if those stupid "Truth" ads get any worse than they already are (if that's even possible), I will start lighting it up, just to spite them.  Man... I abhor that "Fair Enough" commercial...

Chrono

Smoking
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 08:04:06 pm »
I think they should stop smoking forever. People may commit suicide without it but it will not stop the millions that die already.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Smoking
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2005, 01:02:47 am »
If people are gonna smoke, they sshould smoke on THEIR property and not in public places.
I feel sick when accidently breathing in smoke that a smoker has breathed out.
*starts to actually feel sick, not kidding either*

Whats so great about smoking!?
It's just gonna kill you faster...but in a slow, painful way.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Smoking
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2005, 02:20:44 pm »
Uh, I hate smoking, it is compeltly meaningless and all it does is slowly make you less and less healthy until your dead unless you quit, and not to mention it smells aweful, I have not even touched a ciggarette in my life and never will, but my uncle used to smoke and I hated the smell, same with my grandma, they both quit, however, and there still alive, but some of my other relatives weren't so lucky...

Starr2k3

Smoking
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 02:49:43 pm »
Smoking should be illegal, it harms the dangers of others for the effect of second-hand smoke. I hate the smell too.

timstapels

Smoking
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 02:51:16 pm »
nah i dont mind you saying that, ill explain why i cant smell.

the middle section of your nose which devides it is too long for me, so it is in an S shape pushing against both sides of my nose, you'd never tell cuz my nose has a normal shape, it just doesnt work because its blocked 24/7, so ive never been able to smell. ive had 2 operations on it,and neither worked!!

In some ways its crappy cuz i cant smell nice smells, but its great in others such as not smelling smoking, or farts!!
[snapback]182550[/snapback]

I feel really sorry for you mate.
So you really don't know what anything smells like, nothing....wow.....hard....

Eva:Gina

Smoking
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2005, 04:14:49 pm »
smoking is hte only truly pointless drug.
untill you are addicted, it gives you NO pleasant feeling, and then it calms you down, but only cos your body is so stressed from the abuse int eh first place, and it does it by denying your brain oxygen

ack

MiraclrPlz

Smoking
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2005, 07:55:21 pm »
I think that what they are doing to smoking is horrible.  People have the right to smoke if they wanna.  It won't hurt you, like fast food, if done in moderation.  Fast food is the next thing on their hitlist.  They'll put heavy taxes on it.  And then they'll be telling you religion is wrong and outlaw religion next.

Smoking
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 10:41:18 pm »
people die directly from smoking, and there is no responsible way to smoke.
just smoking socialy and things still kills off the little cells that pull mucus up from your lungs, and still infects the lipid layers around your cells and makes it more difficult for oxygen to be transported aroud the body.  and carbon monoxide still makes cells unable to processs energy.
there should be high tax on fatty foods as well, people think that it is really expensive to eat, if not ultra healthy, jsut healthier than takeaways. i can spend nearly $30 on lunch for my family at wendys, or around 7 if i wanna make a tuna/ rice  meal.

but yes, you do have a point msp, you cant force people not to smoke, its a personal choice, but htat said you cant force people not to drink/ do drugs or have sex, either.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2005, 11:32:30 pm »
I think that what they are doing to smoking is horrible.  People have the right to smoke if they wanna.  It won't hurt you, like fast food, if done in moderation.  Fast food is the next thing on their hitlist.  They'll put heavy taxes on it.  And then they'll be telling you religion is wrong and outlaw religion next.
[snapback]183045[/snapback]
That is total bull crap. Second hand smoke kills. I eat fast food EVERYDAY...well...maybe not fast food but fat food xD

timstapels

Smoking
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2005, 01:14:54 am »
Yeah, ssj really has a point there MSP.....

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Smoking
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2005, 07:12:15 am »
here we go with religion again. fasten your seatbelts guys, were in for a bumpy ride :rolleyes:

smoking is disgusting. when i was younger my biological father smoked in front of me all the time. i had nomoanya(however u spel it) and i almost died, and he didnt give a krabby patty if anything happened to me. he was a drug attic, smoker,alchoholic, and he stole from my moms work. he stole from everywhere. as you can imagine, i had no childhood whatso ever. my stepdad tries to purposely make my life a living he11, so i had no child hood and my life sux. lol. anyways, sorry fr babbling on

smoking does that to u(below)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:16:14 am by Garygirl »
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Chrono

Smoking
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2005, 07:43:11 pm »
Second hand smoke is another issue. Why risk your life as well as anothers? That's mean. Smoking causes cancer and as a great Australian person on South Park once said, DIE CANCEH!

Smoking
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2005, 08:37:45 pm »
in new zealand its ilegal to smoke in indoor public places.
its great!! you go out clubbing,a dn you dont make yourself sick from the smell of you clothes and hair!! :D