Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 29143 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2005, 05:32:21 pm »
I wouldn't date someone if they smoked or took drugs....I want a partner who will live -almost- as long as myself...if I ever wanted a partner.
[snapback]204894[/snapback]
The other part for me is  not only the life length but someone who somkes gets out of breath easier than a non smoker. Plus I wouldn't want to kiss a smokers mouth, smokers breath is bad enough.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Megan

Smoking
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2005, 08:10:26 pm »
I despise any type of body-harming activity. After having three grandparents suffer from Smoking type health problems: Great Grandmother breathed through a tube, Grandmother smoked so incredibly much, Grandpa had a cancer caused by Second Hand smoke. It drives me crazy. And then people smoke around you thinking you won't mind. Sure buddy, I don't mind that you give me a headache and make me stink, Go RIGHT ahead!

williambob286

Smoking
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2005, 07:28:10 am »
smoking:
my mom says its a sin. guy + cigs = suicide
when you smell their bodies/breath, ewww! grose!

WHAT TO DO
1) Take their pack of cigs and use it for campfires.
-->Tobacco can hold fire better than matches.

2) Make them smoke through the car muffler
-->Bingo.

3) Give it to the rats
-->Yep.

WHY SHOULD YOU STOP?
1) Wastes paper and pollute
-->Burning the shells.

2) Cig butts are put everywhere.
-->
-->^The tease^
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 07:36:36 am by williambob286 »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Smoking
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2005, 02:08:23 pm »
that's a good 'un Williambob286! :lol:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Smoking
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2005, 06:22:57 pm »
Smokers are annoying. I was staying in the car at a grocery store and there was some lady in a van smoking and it stunk. I held my nose, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind if she did see me. To top it all off she was a few yards away from a propane thing that said right on it "No Smoking". But the store clerks don't pay much attention to it either, they smoke nearby it on their lunchbreaks.  It's dispicable. (SP?)

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2005, 09:26:29 am »
smoking:
my mom says its a sin. guy + cigs = suicide
when you smell their bodies/breath, ewww! grose!

WHAT TO DO
1) Take their pack of cigs and use it for campfires.
-->Tobacco can hold fire better than matches.

2) Make them smoke through the car muffler
-->Bingo.

3) Give it to the rats
-->Yep.

WHY SHOULD YOU STOP?
1) Wastes paper and pollute
-->Burning the shells.

2) Cig butts are put everywhere.
-->
-->^The tease^
[snapback]205720[/snapback]

That will let smoke everywhere.

I know kids in my school who have been smoking, using crack, heroine, and alcohol, and one kid actually left his stash out for his parents to find. They kicked him out of the house. He was homeless for two months. Now he claims to be schizophrenic (sp?). Everyone in my class except for me has used those things at least once. That's why we have to use air freshener so much it forces me to go home.

weird_4

Smoking
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2005, 08:57:11 am »
I know. One time at my school, someone asked me if I wanted to smoke, and I said, "No thanks." to them. But then he lit the cigerrette and I pushed the sigerette into his mouth and then he got expelled. So take my advice. If they ask you to smoke, say, "No thanks." and put the cigerette in their mouth.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Smoking
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2005, 04:45:21 am »
I know. One time at my school, someone asked me if I wanted to smoke, and I said, "No thanks." to them. But then he lit the cigerrette and I pushed the sigerette into his mouth and then he got expelled. So take my advice. If they ask you to smoke, say, "No thanks." and put the cigerette in their mouth.
[snapback]208906[/snapback]

One time a guy asked me if I wanted ciggarettes, and took the pack and then threw it into the woods.

williambob286

Smoking
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2005, 05:02:24 am »
OR, put the cig reverse (from the lighting part to the cig butt) and light it. Then, show them the symptoms of smoking. Remember, it really Grrrs to non-smokers.

Rocko, since you once took a puff and hated it, what did it taste like. Please answer this question.

Eva:Gina

Smoking
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2005, 01:11:57 am »
^^
it tastes like smoke. but not nice wood smoke or anything, mor elike the nostril burning smoke you get when you burn  sotmhing thats bad for hte environment.
(yes, i am roko)