Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 29103 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Smoking
« on: May 26, 2005, 06:10:10 pm »
What do you think of somking?

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 06:14:24 pm »
I think it is messed up and we should stop selling it, We should replace tobbaco products with Smoke Away
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Smoking
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:20:03 pm »
I think it's unhealthy, and it smells bad.

The government isn't going to stop people from smoking anytime soon, they'd lose too much money.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 06:21:22 pm »
Well, I really hate it. When I have to do "carry-outs" for people when they have heavy stuff to unload, there are some customers who smoke right in front of me while I unload their stuff. It's really bad that I get that much second-hand smoke.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 06:26:31 pm »
My opinon of smoking, it's unhealthy it's a known fact that smoking kills. If you look the raise in Lung Cancer deaths has raisen acording to the smoking rates. And I also can't stand the smell. I hate that awful smell. I also think smoking makes someone very unatractive. I'm sorry but I wouldn't want to kiss a mouth with smokers breath.

Dragon Of Grief

Smoking
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 06:43:07 pm »
I don't smoke, never have, and never intend to... BUT before you go saying that smoking gives you lung cancer, and all that I have known people who never had one in their life and died from some kind of cancer... and then again my grandmother smoked for over 50 years and never had anything happen to her.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 06:49:34 pm »
Smoking is pointless. It does not make you look cool. All it does is make you waste your money, have bad breath, have ugly teeth, smell bad, and die.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 06:49:52 pm by Hannahbal »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Smoking
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 06:53:55 pm »
so far in my 19 nearly 20 years of life, ive never smoked and i really never intend to, i hate it, i really do, with a complete and utter passion i hate it. Luckily for me though, i cant smell, so i cant complain on how it smells, but in general, i think its just discusting.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 06:56:01 pm »
Um...you can't smell?

COOL! Actually, nevermind, that sucks...I'm sorry.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Smoking
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 06:59:25 pm »
nah i dont mind you saying that, ill explain why i cant smell.

the middle section of your nose which devides it is too long for me, so it is in an S shape pushing against both sides of my nose, you'd never tell cuz my nose has a normal shape, it just doesnt work because its blocked 24/7, so ive never been able to smell. ive had 2 operations on it,and neither worked!!

In some ways its crappy cuz i cant smell nice smells, but its great in others such as not smelling smoking, or farts!!

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 07:00:05 pm »
Smoking = stupid

My dad died of lung cancer because he smoked from the time he was 14 til he died at 57.  Tell me that smoking doesn't kill and I'll tell you to shut the ::dolphin noise:: up.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 07:06:19 pm »
nah i dont mind you saying that, ill explain why i cant smell.

the middle section of your nose which devides it is too long for me, so it is in an S shape pushing against both sides of my nose, you'd never tell cuz my nose has a normal shape, it just doesnt work because its blocked 24/7, so ive never been able to smell. ive had 2 operations on it,and neither worked!!

In some ways its crappy cuz i cant smell nice smells, but its great in others such as not smelling smoking, or farts!!
[snapback]182550[/snapback]

Aww man that's not cool. So you can't ever tell if you smell bad...do people tell you if you smell bad? I know if that happened to me...I'd want people to tell me what I smelled like so I could fix it or something...

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 07:08:28 pm »
Smoking = stupid

My dad died of lung cancer because he smoked from the time he was 14 til he died at 57.  Tell me that smoking doesn't kill and I'll tell you to shut the ::dolphin noise:: up.
[snapback]182552[/snapback]
My dad used to smoke and he quit, becasue he wanted to, after smoking too much one night. And my grandma had to quit smoking because her doctor told her she might not live that much longer if she contunines to smoke.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Smoking
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 07:08:35 pm »
Smoking is stupid, you're just harming yourself for a temporary pleasure... and what pleasure is there, anyway? You just get bad breath, teeth, etc. I've seen too many people die from cancer from smoking and im not about to start. Being from Kentucky, a big supplier of Tobacco, I think all Tobacco products should be treated as illegal drugs because they do absolutely no good.

Jackie-Boy

Smoking
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 07:09:46 pm »
Smoking is terrible. My mom does it, my brother does it, and my sister does it. It bothers me, and I want 'em to stop, but I see no signs of it stopping. I'm really afraid that I might actually start one day... I hope not...