Author Topic: Sex before marriage  (Read 27496 times)

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« on: May 28, 2005, 08:10:42 pm »
Ah, that question arouses.  "If we really love egotherr, why is love making so wrong?  It seems so normal, natural, and good?"

ANSWER:

It is normal.  It is natural.  It is good.  It's even beautiful, holy and sacred but-in marriage[/font] only!  As thou arn't not married, you haven't the right to such intimacies.  LISTEN UP!  MSP gonna try to get u to get the truth.  You wouldn't put a knife in each other's body just for the thrill of it--would you?  Then don't put a knife in egother's soul!  Some poor lost souls try to be good.  They even go to Holy Communion and fall again.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 08:14:04 pm »
If 2 people love each other, they can have Sex if they want to. I would get married just to have sex.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Sex before marriage
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 08:14:51 pm »
I also believe that sex should be something special shared between a married couple and for the right reasons.

Chrono

Sex before marriage
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 08:18:53 pm »
-_-' Somebody should probably close this topic before it turns into 10 pages with 4 repeated questions and answers.
If two people are in love with eachother and want to have sex, then go for it.
If two people get drunk and have accidental sex, then go for it.
If two engaged people want to have sex because they can't wait until their wedding, then go for it.
If two people have freedom and want to have sex, then go for it.
There, 4 comments that could possibly show up in this topic...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:19:20 pm by Chrono »

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 08:19:00 pm »
The Pope is against condoms because sex should only be used for having babies but in all reality, sex for pleasure is going to happen.

Sex before marriage is a perfectly harmless thing.

-_-' Somebody should probably close this topic before it turns into 10 pages with 4 repeated questions and answers.
If two people are in love with eachother and want to have sex, then go for it.
If two people get drunk and have accidental sex, then go for it.
If two engaged people want to have sex because they can't wait until their wedding, then go for it.
If two people have freedom and want to have sex, then go for it.
There, 4 comments that could possibly show up in this topic...
No they shouldn't.
Those are just your answers so why should someone close it because you say those answers are tight (which they are in yours and my opinions but not in others)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:25:04 pm by timstapels »

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 08:23:01 pm »
When the devil is frying your head with a pitchfork, you write back to me an tell me this abomination is harmless.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Sex before marriage
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 08:24:39 pm »
Okay, let's cool it down with the topics based on religion. These topics are really getting old because it keeps turning into Christians/believers of God and the Bible vs everyone else and the same arguments keep coming up in EVERY topic. It's getting quite old.

Chrono

Sex before marriage
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 08:24:41 pm »
When the devil is frying your head with a pitchfork, you write back to me an tell me this abomination is harmless.
[snapback]183710[/snapback]
God forgives -_-' He won't care so much that you had sex before you got married. He won't go "Bad!" and throw you down. You'll probably just stay in purgatory or just go straight to heaven.

MiraclrPlz

Sex before marriage
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 08:26:02 pm »
WRONG ANSWER!  It's spiritual dynamite.

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 08:26:53 pm »
[snapback]183710[/snapback]
But the thing actually is harmless - you would not go to h3ll because of it whether it exists or not.

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 08:30:21 pm »
EDIT: hey everyone, lets all make topics exclusivly to make people flame!!

i have sex before marrige.
andi have had sex with absolutly no intention of marrige what so ever.
i really dont see how its up to you, or anyone else to tell me what my rights are.

the way i see it, the way i was explained it, god let us have free will cos he loved us. if he cared that much he would have just made us all beliven ad behave.
and if he was so powerfull then the majority of the world wouldnt be going to hel, cos the majority doent believe in your god.

anyways, there are no right or wrong answers, for you have no proof.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:31:29 pm by Eva:Gina »

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 08:33:42 pm »
EDIT: hey everyone, lets all make topics exclusivly to make people flame!!

i have sex before marrige.
andi have had sex with absolutly no intention of marrige what so ever.
i really dont see how its up to you, or anyone else to tell me what my rights are.

the way i see it, the way i was explained it, god let us have free will cos he loved us. if he cared that much he would have just made us all beliven ad behave.
and if he was so powerfull then the majority of the world wouldnt be going to hel, cos the majority doent believe in your god.

anyways, there are no right or wrong answers, for you have no proof.
[snapback]183720[/snapback]
Wow, NZ minds really are great.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:35:20 pm by timstapels »

Sex before marriage
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 08:36:13 pm »
we are, arnt we?? :lol:
are you an aucklander?? auckalnders tend to be a bit more liberal than other places, but not always,  maybeit jsut seems that way cos i work in ponsonby :lol:

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 08:38:20 pm »
I'm a Chrischurchian

Sex before marriage
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 08:44:51 pm »
yeah!! hey, i know you other guys will hate this off topis stuff, so, im sorry in advance :D

i love chch!! i tried to live there but i ran out of money, and i couldnt get a job cos auckland won hte rugby while i was there are everyone hated me :lol:
i might transfer uni down there ina  year or two :D