Author Topic: Sex before marriage  (Read 27490 times)

timstapels

Sex before marriage
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 08:49:01 pm »
[offtopic]
Chch rules!
And may I remind you of Canturbury's win last night.... :happy:
[/offtopic]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:49:27 pm by timstapels »

Elizabeth Rose

Sex before marriage
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 08:54:26 pm »
I also believe that sex should be something special shared between a married couple and for the right reasons.
[snapback]183696[/snapback]

Okay, let's cool it down with the topics based on religion. These topics are really getting old because it keeps turning into Christians/believers of God and the Bible vs everyone else and the same arguments keep coming up in EVERY topic. It's getting quite old.

You're on a role tonight kid.

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 08:54:55 pm »
hey man, i dont followhte rugby!! but yeah, good job :D
umm, no more off topic for me, sorry guys :D

spongebuddie

Sex before marriage
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 09:46:30 pm »
i think i'll wait for sex until i'm like 20
no one seems to believe me when i say that

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2005, 03:19:20 am »
well, it all depends, what if you find hte perfect person??
so many people say that, and as soon as they turn 20, jump into the sack, no matter who it is with, and still expect people to think they have morals.
im not saying your like that, i just know people who are :D

Gideon Brown

Sex before marriage
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 07:37:44 am »
I've already had sex before marriage. It's not like I did it without protection, and it's not like I got pregnant. I, personally, just don't see the huge thing about marriage. Maybe this is because I am not Christian, and don't believe in getting married in the Christian Church, which really stresses marriage.
If your God really didn't want you to not sin, he wouldn't have given you free will.
Billy Holiday was born out of wedlock.
At this point, that's the only famous person I can find born out of wedlock, but I'm still looking for a scientist, as I recall there was one, I just can't put a name or invention to it.

Banana

Sex before marriage
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 08:47:29 am »
I...well...it's OK in my mind to do it once before marriage, but don't like over do it...

Elizabeth Rose

Sex before marriage
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 10:48:08 am »
I've already had sex before marriage. It's not like I did it without protection, and it's not like I got pregnant. I, personally, just don't see the huge thing about marriage. Maybe this is because I am not Christian, and don't believe in getting married in the Christian Church, which really stresses marriage.
If your God really didn't want you to not sin, he wouldn't have given you free will.
Billy Holiday was born out of wedlock.
At this point, that's the only famous person I can find born out of wedlock, but I'm still looking for a scientist, as I recall there was one, I just can't put a name or invention to it.
[snapback]183869[/snapback]
I hate to do this, but it's Billie Holiday. Sorry, little things like that bother me.

Another famous person is Edgar Allen Poe.

Jackie-Boy

Sex before marriage
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 11:00:09 am »
It's quite all right as long as you use protection.

LOL RELIGION

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 12:39:45 pm »
Love in general is a load of bull.

FOREVER EMPTY VESSELS! *throws confetti*
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 02:13:36 pm »
Everyone thinks about sex before marraige but 85% of the time it wont happen. I wont have sex at all. I'm not that kind of guy.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Sex before marriage
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 03:07:38 pm »
When the devil is frying your head with a pitchfork, you write back to me an tell me this abomination is harmless.
[snapback]183710[/snapback]

I can safely say MSP i've never really said anything against you so far since i've been here on these forums, im not that kind of person, but, when i come on here, and see yet another pointless bloody thread started by you expecting controvercy and arguing, it really ::Dolphin Noise::es me off. and when you go and write something so dam stupid as what ive quoted above, it gets me even more angry.

I am a 19, nearly 20 year old student, i have my own religeous beliefs, and i choose how i want to live my life, if i want to have sex with someone whom i love, such as my girl friend, then i will. One thing i dont do, is go online and blast my beliefs all over a forum which should be innocent, and fun. The SPongebob forums are fun, but posts like this make it sour.

Its like you almost posts things like this to make us turn on eachother.

Anyway MSP, ive never said anything bad about you, and i hope to never again, i really hate doing it, but seriously, stop it with these down right ridiculous posts.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 03:12:16 pm by chongster »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2005, 03:09:28 pm »
Sex is for wussies! Love is a load of rubbish.

"Cold, as a winters oak on an autumns night...empty as the chopped down berch filled with creepy crawlys..." ~The description of human emotions.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Gideon Brown

Sex before marriage
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2005, 06:11:57 pm »
I hate to do this, but it's Billie Holiday. Sorry, little things like that bother me.

Another famous person is Edgar Allen Poe.
[snapback]183941[/snapback]
I didn't know, I just found the name on a website. And that's how it was spelt. I know how you feel, though, because when people spell accordion 'accordian' or Megadeth 'Megadeath' I get royally irked.

But, I mentioned a famous person, because it's the argument used in the abortion debate. If it weren't for someone having sex out of wedlock, certain famous people would never have been born, and so we would be missing things that made this Earth what it is today. For all you know, you might not even be born, because Billie Holiday was never born. Think about that for a bit.

Of course, certain famous, evil people would never have been born, either, but hey...if people can overlook that with the abortion topic, they can overlook it in this topic, as well.

Dragon Of Grief

Sex before marriage
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 06:18:10 pm »
Ah, that question arouses.  "If we really love egotherr, why is love making so wrong?  It seems so normal, natural, and good?"

ANSWER:

It is normal.  It is natural.  It is good.  It's even beautiful, holy and sacred but-in marriage[/font] only!  As thou arn't not married, you haven't the right to such intimacies.  LISTEN UP!  MSP gonna try to get u to get the truth.  You wouldn't put a knife in each other's body just for the thrill of it--would you?  Then don't put a knife in egother's soul!  Some poor lost souls try to be good.  They even go to Holy Communion and fall again.
[snapback]183688[/snapback]
I have a slogan just for you...

"Marriage... the end of a perfectly good sex life!"

Haha. Yeah, it's true. Sex before marriage isn't right but that doesn't stop people form doing it. And anyways, God can just forgive them. Sex isn't just for mating you know. It is for pleasure as well. Not just to pop out kids every nine months.