Author Topic: You Don't Exist  (Read 8127 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
You Don't Exist
« on: May 28, 2005, 09:32:41 pm »
I know.. You're thinking you just read a topic about this, right? Well, Uh.. MSP has a point.  :blink:

Who's to say that our whole world isnt just a big dream?

Who's to say we arent God's Barbie Dolls? Or GI Joes for those unsure..

Who's to say we have no porpose and we are the distant aliens everyones arguing over?

And I know you guys are just going to say... "I believe in God, and there's no questioning it." Well, question it. What if you are just a figment of my imagination? What if I am just a figment of YOUR imagination? Think about that.

~angelene's dreams

You Don't Exist
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 09:34:17 pm »
NO. YOU dont exist!  Hah!

*cough*

:biggrin:

timstapels

You Don't Exist
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 09:37:29 pm »
I have thought often about this.
I wonder if or how far behind other beings could be in other galaxies. Maybe they take the form of us and control us without us realising.....but then....confusing....

But I still do believe that we all exist....it just seems to farfetch'd to say we don't exist...

But I keep an open mind.

Eva:Gina

You Don't Exist
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 03:20:23 am »
ha, read some poe :D

i used to play with this idea, i still do somtimes, when im trying to sneak soda from the fridge, "i wont get caught, there not real"

Sheldon J. Plankton

You Don't Exist
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 04:17:09 am »
No, we all really exsist. We are reproduced Homo Sapiens, humans are just as much a part of nature as animals are...

...but then again maybe your right...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
You Don't Exist
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 06:56:18 am »
If I don't exist, how could I post this topic? :)
And such a question comming from a religious man seems strange, doesn't it?
MSP is just a moron. lol. XD
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Gideon Brown

You Don't Exist
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 07:23:43 am »
Personally, if this is all just a big dream, I have a crappy imagintation!
I think everyone is real. When I was little, I ofte wondered why I could only see through my eyes. Took awhile to figure that one out. I was an odd child, who thought odd things.
Of course, there's more than one way of saying'you exist' so, of course, this debate could go on forever.

Banana

You Don't Exist
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 08:48:37 am »
I know.. You're thinking you just read a topic about this, right? Well, Uh.. MSP has a point.  :blink:

Who's to say that our whole world isnt just a big dream?

Who's to say we arent God's Barbie Dolls? Or GI Joes for those unsure..

Who's to say we have no porpose and we are the distant aliens everyones arguing over?

And I know you guys are just going to say... "I believe in God, and there's no questioning it." Well, question it. What if you are just a figment of my imagination? What if I am just a figment of YOUR imagination? Think about that.
[snapback]183774[/snapback]

That's always been my persoanl theory.  :-D

Dragon Of Grief

You Don't Exist
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2005, 05:33:27 pm »
Thinking that everyone and everything don't exist is actually a type of paranoia... surprise, surprise.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
You Don't Exist
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2005, 07:40:26 pm »
^ That made me think....

Anyway, That dude that posted was right, hoe come we can only se through OUR eyes, and what do others see when they look at us? Is it really what we see when we look in the mirror? Maybe Blind People really see us. And not what we think we see. Maybe we're the blind ones...

Sb129

You Don't Exist
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 07:44:50 pm »
Sometimes I think life is a dream & our dreams our real. :wacko: Weird huh?

Gideon Brown

You Don't Exist
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2005, 07:53:15 pm »
^ That made me think....

Anyway, That dude that posted was right, hoe come we can only se through OUR eyes, and what do others see when they look at us? Is it really what we see when we look in the mirror? Maybe Blind People really see us. And not what we think we see. Maybe we're the blind ones...
[snapback]184139[/snapback]
If you're referring to my post...I'm a dudette
>_>

timstapels

You Don't Exist
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 08:57:55 pm »
No, we all really exsist. We are reproduced Homo Sapiens, humans are just as much a part of nature as animals are...

[snapback]183817[/snapback]
Offtopic here, but we arn't actually homosapiens anymore.
I don't know when it was (maybe in the millenium) that we're now classified as homosapiensapiens   :tongue:
I guess it's because of the now technological advances we're getting since 2000.

Eva:Gina

You Don't Exist
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 11:08:24 pm »

I don't know when it was (maybe in the millenium) that we're now classified as homosapiensapiens   :tongue:
I guess it's because of the now technological advances we're getting since 2000.
[snapback]184201[/snapback]
hey man, read "the book of merlyn" by th white, the alternate ending to the whole round talbe thing.

its fantastic, and explains alot.
for a fiction it makes you look more at yourself and the way we live than any other book i have ever read.

timstapels

You Don't Exist
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2005, 12:28:16 am »

[snapback]184201[/snapback]
hey man, read "the book of merlyn" by th white, the alternate ending to the whole round talbe thing.

its fantastic, and explains alot.
for a fiction it makes you look more at yourself and the way we live than any other book i have ever read.
[snapback]184221[/snapback]

I've heard of it from somewhere and I don't really know what it has to do with my post.

But I'll definately try and find it when I'm next at the library (which'll be this weekend) and get back to you after I've read it  :happy: