Author Topic: New Friday Eppys  (Read 2910 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Friday Eppys
« on: May 30, 2005, 08:36:53 am »
Danny Phantom
When Vlad Masters' ghost portal explodes, he schemes to replace it by stealing Jack Fenton's portal. As a distraction, Vlad anonymously offers a million dollar bounty to eliminate Danny Phantom. As ghost hunters from around the world gather in Amity Park to hunt the ghost kid, Danny sacrifices himself to Jack - both to win the prize money for Dad and to bolster Jack's inept reputation, which embarrasses Danny. However, when Maddie's life is put in jeopardy, Jack needs no help from Danny to save the day on his own.

A storm has put everyone in danger and brings up their unbearable memories of their past.

Sheldon J. Plankton

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 11:12:10 am »
What about Nickelodeons only decent show, Spongebob, no new episodes this Friday either? We have to sit through Avatar: The New Crap Bender and Danny Crappin replace Sb again!?

edso

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 12:40:36 pm »
Sheldon please shush..

I'll tune in! :)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Friday Eppys
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 05:32:51 pm »
What about Nickelodeons only decent show, Spongebob, no new episodes this Friday either? We have to sit through Avatar: The New Crap Bender and Danny Crappin replace Sb again!?
[snapback]184358[/snapback]
Dude, if you dont like it, keep it to yourself. This is for the fans of these shows, like myself & edso & others.

edso

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 06:30:00 pm »
Im not really fond of Avatar..it's something to watch on a rainy day. Danny Phantom rox my sox..

Sheldon J. Plankton

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 06:22:08 am »
Sorry, I just wanted to know if there are any new Spongebob's this friday (obviously no).

Jackie-Boy

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 08:20:38 am »
I actually really like Danny Phantom. The show is enjoyable, and unlike other Nick shows, they focus on continuity. It reminds me a little bit of Buffy and Angel, sorta.

Sheldon J. Plankton

New Friday Eppys
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 12:07:32 pm »
I actually really like Danny Phantom. The show is enjoyable, and unlike other Nick shows, they focus on continuity. It reminds me a little bit of Buffy and Angel, sorta.
[snapback]185274[/snapback]

Yes but you also invented Avatar's surname (The New Crapbender).