Author Topic: Alien Signs  (Read 13402 times)

UltraSpongeyDude

Alien Signs
« on: June 03, 2005, 10:30:39 am »
For a while now I've been wondering about alien signs. The one's left on Earth that the aliens use to comunicate. Maybe thier warning us of thier plans. Maybe thier laying down instructions for an invasion plot. Whatever they are, they've appeared all over the world in many forms.

My intrest in this started after watching the movie "Signs" (by the way, the movie was AWESOME!!!!). Then I read a couple of books on aliens. Here are some of the things that people believe are signs:

- Crop Circles
- The Easter Island Heads
- Stonehenge
- Abduction

(Note: You might be wondering how abducion is a sign. Some people who were abducted came back not remembering anything. But under hypnosis they remembered hearing of alien plots. Some people believe that aliens give this information to people, then send them back down to earth to spread the word. Some people consider this a sign.)

So here's the question: Do you believe in signs? If so, which ones? If not, why not?

Sb129

Alien Signs
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:34:24 am »
I do beleive in signs they are:
Stonehenge
crop circles

Most abductees are whackos.Making all paranormal investigators or beleivers(me) to look crazy :glare:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Alien Signs
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 12:55:09 pm »
I beleive in aliens...I beleive in them 99.9% of the time.
the remaining 00.1% is about the fact some of these inccidents could be fake.
But I beleive in them almost 100%.

There is life in outer space, the government is hiding something from us...no..not drugs. lol.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Alien Signs
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:58:14 pm »
I don't believe in aliens, so I don't believe in the "signs" that appear, either. I think some planets may have small living things that we don't know about, but nothing in this galaxy aside from beings on earth have the intelligence to do these kind of things, in my opinion.

timstapels

Alien Signs
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 01:55:43 pm »
I believe in the mystery of the Easter Island Heads.
I don't think we'll discover aliens for a long long time. But if/when we do, they won't be green things with laser guns :tongue:
The best aliens we'll come close to in hundreds of years will be little living particles on other planets.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Alien Signs
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 02:21:48 pm »
Oh, I saw a show on TV not too long ago, I think it was 20/20 talking about aliens and people who got abducted. They said that some people can drift out of sleep for a while and are not able to move, and they start seeing a weird light/noise and then have a dream about aliens.

I believe in aliens, but I don't think they look how we think they look like or are anywhere near Earth.

Jackie-Boy

Alien Signs
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 02:28:49 pm »
My motto for aliens is the same one I have for vampires and God - just because I can't see it doesn't mean it's there, but I won't say that it does definitely exist.

timstapels

Alien Signs
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 02:44:10 pm »
My motto for aliens is the same one I have for vampires and God - just because I can't see it doesn't mean it's there, but I won't say that it does definitely exist.
[snapback]186449[/snapback]
That's a good motto.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Alien Signs
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 01:00:53 pm »
I believe in aliens but not the signs.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Alien Signs
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 01:07:05 pm »
in the massiveness that is our universe, i refuse to believe that we are the only life. I dont really believe that crop circles and so on are real messages. I'd like to think we will eventually make contat with other life forms, it would be cool, unless they turn out to be like the aliens in...

1. The film Alien, they are all evil
2. The Film Signs, they are evil too,
3. The Film Mars Attacks....although....they were funny, so i'd probably let them off when they are killing me cuz it would be funny...

Eva:Gina

Alien Signs
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 11:19:04 pm »
i dont see why we cant be the most advanced life, and that in a feww hundred/ thousand years we will be zooming round the universe.
i dont believe we are, it is a option tho.

i dont think any aliens would be particularily interested in us, its not like we will be able to make it to deep space before we wipe ourselves out anyways.

Sb129

Alien Signs
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 11:22:32 pm »
[snapback]186449[/snapback]
There's proof vampires are fake & that is the human body.

Eva:Gina

Alien Signs
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 11:26:10 pm »
werent vampires just based on vlad the impaler??

if your squemish, NEVER look into how they impaled people
i feel sick jsut thinking about it.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Alien Signs
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 03:42:23 am »
I love vampires....I beleive in aliens...hence, why I like Invader ZIM so much. XD
ZIM would be my pet alien any day.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Banana

Alien Signs
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 08:05:32 am »
I believe in some alien signs, but not all...most UFO sightings are fake.

I believe in other intelligent beings though.  

-Banana