Author Topic: Doom!  (Read 4914 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Doom!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 09:48:07 am »
Yeah but now that John romero is gone from ID most of their new games suck!!! In doom3 you never defeat Dr. pertruter(sp?) so you have to buy the ressurection of evil expansion pack. But i like doom3 because of the level editor!!! but doom and doom2 were alot better
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Banana

Doom!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 09:50:38 am »
I hope ID Software sells Tom Hall the rights to Commander Keen.  If that happened I would become the happiest boy on Earth.

And I have to agree with Korax, Doom 3 was the worst of the series.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Doom!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 10:25:31 am »
The only thing better was the graphix basicly, and a few more elements doom and doom2 didnt have.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

timstapels

Doom!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 01:40:39 pm »
The only thing better was the graphix basicly, and a few more elements doom and doom2 didnt have.
[snapback]186943[/snapback]
But in the end, the graphics made it better since it seemed so much more realistic.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Doom!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 08:13:27 pm »
Yeah when the gateway opened my brother jumped