1 (1.2%)
America Online
1 (1.2%)
Opera
2 (2.5%)
Other.
5 (6.2%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: The Browser Wars  (Read 103090 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Browser Wars
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2005, 09:23:29 pm »
Brain dead? LOL! I laugh at your stupididy. Your just jealous that i Know more about computers then you. When you say it resets your bookmarks. you are obviosly doing something wrong. You also say that firefox gives you more spyware, here is what you said
I choose IE. I've got a lot more errors & spyware with firefox so I un-installed it for good. I will use IE forever.
WRONG!!! IE has major exploits. Even after they release IE7 it still will be loaded with exploits. But even though i dont know that. IM saying that because M$ Has made so many products that  fail

Im not hitting you around because you use IE its just that you always post something that is WRONG!!! And when ever i post a reply to what you have posted. You call me braindead WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO IS FRIGGIN BRAINDEAD!!!!!!!!
[snapback]189688[/snapback]
1) It doesn't matter how much you know, as long as your computer is safe and working, who cares how much you need to know about your computer.
2) Have you used my computer? NO. So don't go judging my opinions because you think they are wrong. If you haven't used my computer, then shut your face.
[snapback]189779[/snapback]
IM NOT JUDGING YOUR OPINIONS IM P'D BECUASE YOU KEEP POSTING STUPID FALSE CRAP THAT IS NOT EVEN TRUE!!!! DURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Browser Wars
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 02:24:49 pm »
IM NOT JUDGING YOUR OPINIONS IM P'D BECUASE YOU KEEP POSTING STUPID FALSE CRAP THAT IS NOT EVEN TRUE!!!! DURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]189834[/snapback]

If you would like to have people pay attention to you, and treat you like your supposed age, then act that way. Getting "P'D" because at someone to to their choice of internet browser not only shows an immense lack of maturity, it just makes you look pathetic. So why don't you take a little break from posting in this thread for awhile. Keep up the attitude, and expect a ban from yours truly.

Consider yourself warned.

williambob286

The Browser Wars
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2005, 12:36:34 am »
F.I.R.E.F.O.X. I just need to check I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.E.X.P.L.O.R.E.R.7. coz in my old computer (i'm using), IE is a busted browser. I tried Real Player browser.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Browser Wars
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2005, 06:45:10 am »
F.I.R.E.F.O.X. I just need to check I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.E.X.P.L.O.R.E.R.7. coz in my old computer (i'm using), IE is a busted browser. I tried Real Player browser.
[snapback]190931[/snapback]
I've tried Real Player browser and I'm not impressed one bit. It's like a firefox version on drugs. It's not worth it.

My parents use Netscape 7 (or whatever the newest version is). I don't mind using that every now and then but I use IE on their computer when I can.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 06:45:46 am by ssj4gogita4 »

Jackie-Boy

The Browser Wars
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2005, 06:51:10 am »
I use IE...

:shield'd:

MechaSponge

The Browser Wars
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2005, 01:29:05 pm »
I like firefox. It really kicks butt. The best of the best.

Elizabeth Rose

The Browser Wars
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2005, 06:11:46 pm »
I use IE if I want to play Runescape, but only because Firefox slows the game down. IE tends to give me a ton of spyware if used often, so I ditched it.

Snowthrower

The Browser Wars
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2005, 06:25:12 pm »
Proud Firefox user :)

timstapels

The Browser Wars
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 09:04:42 pm »
Loving that sig Snowy :w00t:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Browser Wars
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 09:17:59 pm »
Although it's the same theme every time, it's getting a bit old. :P

Snowthrower

The Browser Wars
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 07:07:45 pm »
Although it's the same theme every time, it's getting a bit old. :P
[snapback]198853[/snapback]

How is it old? No time could express my hatred for IE and how it ruined my previous WinXP install.

Also, tim, your gonna love my new sig :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 02:49:05 pm by Snowthrower »

Dragon Of Grief

The Browser Wars
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2005, 09:47:35 pm »
FireFox... hands down.

Spongefan123

The Browser Wars
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2005, 02:23:54 pm »
IE is much better.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Browser Wars
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2005, 02:48:12 pm »
IE is much better.
[snapback]200489[/snapback]
I love how you try to back up your opinion.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:53:43 pm by RandomDude17 »

timstapels

The Browser Wars
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2005, 11:56:28 pm »
Snowy, it's almost the end of the day and your anti-IE commercial where you blow the crap out of an IE cd isn't ready yet :ohmy: