Author Topic: Drivers Ed  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 10:14:04 pm »
I should've taken it earlier this year. My dad SHOULD be enrolling me in it this summer. But he hasn't yet, and no matter how much I pester him about it he still manages to forget. I'm starting to think I'll never get my permit. And in Oklahoma, you have to have your permit for six months before you can get your liscense. So I guess it's going to be quite a while until I can actually get my liscense. Whoo.
[snapback]189449[/snapback]
I know how it feels, I had to nag my parents to get one. And once i got it, I had to nag them to take the written test just so I can drive, and now I have to nag them to let me drive, because in Ohio we need 50 hours, it's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005, 02:06:12 pm »
Indeed I have. Mine was free because I'm homeschooled.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Drivers Ed
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2005, 06:01:51 am »
I've taken Segment 1 and Segment 2, and I'm getting my license sometime around July 5th-ish.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2005, 06:05:36 am »
Cheesy 80s videos? Hm maybe I will take it sometime really soon. I don't even have my learner's permit yet though. Haha Yay For Procrastinating.