Author Topic: Drivers Ed  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« on: June 08, 2005, 09:44:58 pm »
I'm in drivers ed, and it's very boring we sit in a room for 4 hours and watch chessy 80's vidoes with Don Johnson, and MC Hammer. Anyone else has taken it, or is taken it?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 09:45:30 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 09:48:27 pm »
Everyone has to take it, I believe. If I'm not right on that, then poop on ya'll who don't have to take it >_<

Jackie-Boy

Drivers Ed
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 09:54:17 pm »
Why wouldn't you want to take it? You don't want your parents driving you around for the rest of your life, and taking the bus and taxis all over the place is just sad.

timstapels

Drivers Ed
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 10:01:02 pm »
You get to watch cheesy video's with MC Hammer and some other guy :ohmy: Can't touch this!

spongebuddie

Drivers Ed
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 08:14:17 am »
ima be in mexico and you don't need cars there
can't drive cars there anyways the streets are coblestone and it would prolly be offly bumpy lol
i'll be walking everywhere good way to work out too lol

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Drivers Ed
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 08:41:54 am »
Driver's Ed was great. For me it was just a class where we drove 1 day a week and had 4 other days to do homework from our other classes or just talk. We watched videos every now and then, but some of the graphic ones were cool XD

Banana

Drivers Ed
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 08:47:46 am »
I'll take it someday...but not right now.

-Banana

Megan

Drivers Ed
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 11:10:16 am »
I don't have to take it. In Missouri, all you do is get a permit book to study from, go the License Bureau on your own, and take the permit test. Then you must have that for at least six months, and be 16, then you go take the driving test on your own.

In some school districts, they offer a class, but it costs money, but mine isn't one of them.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Drivers Ed
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 11:12:31 am »
It didn't really help me anyway because I already had my license when I took the class. The state requires us to take it, though.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Drivers Ed
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 11:16:54 am »
i didn thave to do anything like that when i did my test, what is it anyway?

To pass my driving test i had to pass a thery exam (get 30/35 questions about road safety correct) then have the practical test after that.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Drivers Ed
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 12:35:18 pm »
Not for a while, being stuck in Jersey AKA the state with the most ridiucoulously strict safety laws in the world I may have to wait 3 years now instead of 4.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 03:10:49 pm »
Already taken it, and I admit it was a drag. But it's all worth it.  :cool:

Kenny Blankenship

Drivers Ed
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 03:49:10 pm »
Took it about 2 1/2 years ago.  All I remember about it was that it was relatively easy, relatively boring, and we got to watch a Goofy cartoon, which was cool...

Chrono

Drivers Ed
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 07:29:41 pm »
2 more years and I'll be ready to fail my drivers test 4 times! Sounds boring, plus, I have a phobia of driving...kind of.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drivers Ed
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 09:59:55 pm »
I should've taken it earlier this year. My dad SHOULD be enrolling me in it this summer. But he hasn't yet, and no matter how much I pester him about it he still manages to forget. I'm starting to think I'll never get my permit. And in Oklahoma, you have to have your permit for six months before you can get your liscense. So I guess it's going to be quite a while until I can actually get my liscense. Whoo.