Author Topic: Threads Of The Week, Yo.  (Read 4760 times)

Kenny Blankenship

Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« on: June 12, 2005, 09:28:16 pm »
Hello, everybody.  This would be Kenny Blankenship speaking (or as the cool kids call me... K-Bla), presenting you with this week's edition of the GREATEST WEEKLY SEGMENT EVER CONCIEVED IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, our little Threads Of The Week.  Enjoy, comment, and then go create your own threads that could possibly garner a nomination.... and we get to repeat this process all over again next week!  Fun, eh?

-Oh lookie, it's another one of these sappy threads snaging a nod.  This time, it's the Who Are Your Best Forum Friends thread.  Heck, what can I say?  I'm a sucker for these things.  We all are, dangit... oh, and don't forget to mention me in your post, or I shall spite you forever (kidding, of course.... or am I?  I guess that's for you to figure out...)

-Interesting discussion in Bikini Bottom going on, about when the show really should have ended.  Of course, there's going to be different viewpoints on this subject, with some wanting more and some content with how many there already is, which makes it a fairly interesting read.

-This one particular thread, if I say so myself, might be the most brilliant concived thread in the history of the forum.  The guy who created the thread is quite brilliant, as well.  He's so intelligent... and handsome.... OK, I'll stop.  Sheesh.

-Strange Music Videos... the title speaks for itself.  But it's a peculiar little thread... at least I found it interesting...

-And heck... let's just give it one nod... it's been here forever, if any thread deserves it, it's this one... just for the longetivity.  I'm speaking of the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, of course.

And that would be it for this week.  Yes, I know I'm forgetting some brilliant threads out there that just scream “Thread Of The Week”, and you're all chomping at the bit to get at me.... but please, I'm just a lowly moderator.  Don't shoot.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 09:35:19 pm »
*Pulls out sniper rifle* j/k.

Good coices...and manly ones too.

If I said Keeny Blackenship sucks(Which he Doesnt) I wonder what would happen???

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 02:39:06 am »
hurray, my thread is there, and for once, its not about my art. Go me  :happy:

Chrono

Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 05:25:50 am »
All good choices. Good idea about nominated "What Are You Listening To?" thread. It needed one...

Jackie-Boy

Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 05:39:02 am »
Two? Wow... I don't think I deserve two. Maybe the first one because it got a lot of replies, but not two.

I liked this topic.

King Neptune

Threads Of The Week, Yo.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 09:37:40 am »
That's cool all those threads are awesome.