Author Topic: Police  (Read 14325 times)

Starr2k3

Police
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 11:35:46 am »
I have not really needed or seen the police do anything except one thing, which was good. When I got hit by the car and the hit and run driver never stopped and they had a horrible description of the car. And they are still looking for the guy. No problems so far.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Police
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2005, 12:21:08 pm »
I don't like my police. They have a crime called "DWB". It stands for "driving while black". If you're black and live in my area, you are more subject to being arrested for no reason than the people of other races. Aside from that, the police don't really do anything about the drug dealers that hang around the mall. They sure know, but don't care.
[snapback]193362[/snapback]
Same way in Cincinnati, I'm sure allot of you have heard about the Cincinnati police. They are receist and featured on 20/20 last year because of it.
[snapback]193756[/snapback]
Yeah I heard about that. Didn't they give you all a 10 o'clock curfew at one point last year or something like that?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Police
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2005, 12:26:26 pm »
I don't like my police. They have a crime called "DWB". It stands for "driving while black". If you're black and live in my area, you are more subject to being arrested for no reason than the people of other races. Aside from that, the police don't really do anything about the drug dealers that hang around the mall. They sure know, but don't care.
[snapback]193362[/snapback]
Same way in Cincinnati, I'm sure allot of you have heard about the Cincinnati police. They are receist and featured on 20/20 last year because of it.
[snapback]193756[/snapback]
Yeah I heard about that. Didn't they give you all a 10 o'clock curfew at one point last year or something like that?
[snapback]193781[/snapback]
They gave everyone an 8 o'clock curfew during the race riots back in 2001.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 12:33:30 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Alain2k5

Police
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2005, 12:40:43 pm »
The police in my area (Miami-Hialeah) suck pretty badly, they take a long while to get to wherever help is needed, hit people for no reason, and stop you for no reason.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Police
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2005, 12:44:55 pm »
They gave everyone an 8 o'clock curfew during the race riots back in 2001.
[snapback]193783[/snapback]
Oh yeah. I have no sense of time, I swear x.x