Author Topic: The opposite sex.  (Read 14692 times)

Jackie-Boy

The opposite sex.
« on: June 16, 2005, 04:47:40 am »
My thoughts: Men are stupid idiots. See, I was just redundant. I am a stupid idiot. Women are crazy. You people are insane. Sorry, it's true. And why are you insane? Because we're stupid idiots. Some more than others. Most of them from Texas.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 04:48:20 am by Jackie-Boy »

Eva:Gina

The opposite sex.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 05:13:32 am »
i agree
but we work so well together

i love men

Jackie-Boy

The opposite sex.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 05:21:02 am »
i love men
[snapback]192418[/snapback]

Me too!

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The opposite sex.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 06:18:14 am »
My thoughts: Men are stupid idiots. See, I was just redundant. I am a stupid idiot. Women are crazy. You people are insane. Sorry, it's true. And why are you insane? Because we're stupid idiots. Some more than others. Most of them from Texas.

Discuss.
[snapback]192415[/snapback]

WOW! It took you people THIS long to realise the inevitable truth!
We are surely doomed! lol.

Men are only good to me for bodygaurds, if another guy threatens me, I just get one of my male friends to beat them up and look after me.
Other than that, men are pretty much useless to me.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

The opposite sex.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 08:05:11 am »
The only difference between men and women in my mind is that they think a little differently. Supposedly, women are more creative thinkers and men are more logical.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 08:34:46 am »
Meh, I treat women with HUGE respect. If I hurt them in any way, shape, or form...I tell them I'm sorry.

Men are just the opposite, they dont care if they disrespect the other men around. Of course, some guys are actually nice and respect women but I know a lot of guys, when I was still in high school, that were not treating women right.

Summary: Men are pigs. We take women for advantage 75% of the time we are around them.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 09:22:52 am »
Meh, I treat women with HUGE respect. If I hurt them in any way, shape, or form...I tell them I'm sorry.

Men are just the opposite, they dont care if they disrespect the other men around. Of course, some guys are actually nice and respect women but I know a lot of guys, when I was still in high school, that were not treating women right.

Summary: Men are pigs. We take women for advantage 75% of the time we are around them.
[snapback]192626[/snapback]

WOMEN! They have gotten too intellegent! We must run!

..i think the world would be boring and there would be nothing good to look at if there wasnt guys...i love them...and most of the ones i know treat me with proper respect..
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 09:23:50 am by squidward400 »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 09:44:25 am »
Whoa, chicks act EXTREMELY dumb.

Jackie-Boy

The opposite sex.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 05:37:35 pm »
Whoa, chicks act EXTREMELY dumb.
[snapback]192642[/snapback]

With the exception of a few...

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 09:50:29 pm »
I don't care if it's a man or a woman, I hate sexism.

T-Mac

The opposite sex.
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 09:51:08 pm »
Women are cool. Why do people have to be so evil towards them?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The opposite sex.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 10:11:50 pm »
I TRY to treat everyone with the same amount of respect, but it's almost impossible.

I treat 95% of the women I meet with a lot more respect because they deserve it.  They have to put up with us idiot men (and yes, all of us are idiots).  Seriously, if I were a woman and had to put up with me all the time, I don't know how I'd handle it.  So all the women I'm around get more respect.  The only exception are those who just act like total b::dolphin noise::es all the time.

Eva:Gina

The opposite sex.
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 11:26:38 pm »
The only difference between men and women in my mind is that they think a little differently. Supposedly, women are more creative thinkers and men are more logical.
[snapback]192588[/snapback]
maybe its cos your younger?
the differences get more nad more as you get older.
we are wired completely differently, tis the way we evolved.

there is more sexism towards men today than women, cos women are so protected by all the feminist stuff.
tell a sexist man joke, its funny, but people get really upset over sexist women jokes.

x SpOnge Jesse Square Pants x

The opposite sex.
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 02:20:00 am »
I dont think all men are idiots or stupid at all. Some of them are idiots and some of them are really nice and respectful to women. Its just like saying some women are idiots are some women are respectful to men. Works both ways.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
The opposite sex.
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 09:01:47 am »
my grandma has a magnet on her frige that reads "all men are idiots, my husband is their king!" lol, u guys do act like losers sometimes(men) most guys at my school have only respect for pretty popular, large breasted girls., and all other girls can go take a hike, almost every guy at my school is a compleat JACK@$$ and the only nice guys were the ones in my class. our class got along so freakin good. we never were mean to each other(cept for jordan nixon) and all the guys were sweet and thought of the girls first. my class was prolly one of the best i have ever had in all my school years
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty