Author Topic: Diversification Of America  (Read 3663 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

Diversification Of America
« on: June 16, 2005, 08:18:18 am »
What do you think about the growing diversity of th people of America, is it a good thing, a bad thing, what do you think...

I think diversifcation is a good thing, people learn to interact better with people who are different from them in race and beliefs better this way, it is also a chance to show that everyone is equal, and plus it's just interesting to learn about other peoples cultures. I mean, if the Italians hadn't come to America there would be no pizza? How would we live without that. I think diversification of America is good, whatsyour opinion?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 08:35:40 am »
What do you think about the growing diversity of th people of America, is it a good thing, a bad thing, what do you think...

I think diversifcation is a good thing, people learn to interact better with people who are different from them in race and beliefs better this way, it is also a chance to show that everyone is equal, and plus it's just interesting to learn about other peoples cultures. I mean, if the Italians hadn't come to America there would be no pizza? How would we live without that. I think diversification of America is good, whatsyour opinion?
[snapback]192609[/snapback]
A lot of people don't like to interact with people of a different race. They would be scared to.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 09:45:11 am »
I thought America was almost always a diverse country.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:22:05 pm »
new zealnad is pretty diverse
and the italians didnt invent pizza, did they?? didntwe discuss this in a topic ages and ages ago when somone brought int eh history of pizza or somthing??
or htey had ti, but  no cheese??

anyways, yeah, diversity if fine if people are mixing, buthey dont.

my country has a huge problem with asian immigrants coming in, and instead of actually living in new zeand, they form little pockets of asian communities, wher they dont even have to learn english.
i know this sounds racist of me, but i htink its just really bad form to move to a country and then not learn the language!!!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 01:18:50 am »
I'm pretty sure the mexicans do that here.