Author Topic: Your description of He|l  (Read 13495 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your description of He|l
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 02:27:55 pm »
All I know is that ::Dolphin Noise:: could be a very cool place filled with awesome people. I mean, think of all the awesome people and musicians that went to ::Dolphin Noise::? I'd love to meet them! So if this christian business really is real I must have quite a bit to look forward to!
[snapback]194635[/snapback]

......I don't know why...but I only beleive half of that.  :blink:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Your description of He|l
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 02:29:01 pm »
sarah, i am happy that u laughed, now that i read it myself it is kinda funny. but thats good, i like to make people laugh. and yes, msp , you prolly had gotten waaaaaaay past forgivness if eatings a sin.....XD
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your description of He|l
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 02:32:16 pm »
I mainly laughed because someone actually saw how silly many of MSPs posts actually are...it takes no effort to see a good post from a bad one.
Ofcourse, mine are no acception.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Patrick

Your description of He|l
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2005, 02:39:25 pm »
so msp, if u were to eat till u explod, why would he do that? i mean..... eating is a sin? i just had chocolate ice cream! oh no!!!!!
*runs and hides in closet* /sarcasim/

why would that be a punishment? i mean, im never full, i can get to the point where im not hungrey, but i could still drink or eat more if i had too(which is my overweight problem, its my fault, i no i do it!) i mean, thats a kinda stupid punishment, so after u explod what happens to u, do u like come back to life in
H E L L and explod aain, and really u did make it seem as thoug God likes to make people go to h e l l..... i guess fartings a sin if eating is too,

EVERYBODY OUT THERE, FARTING IS A SIN! DROP YOUR BEANS AND GO USE UR TOILETS!'

anyways, thats just my opion, but do go on msp, for i am amused of your cluelessness
[snapback]194257[/snapback]
Actually eating can be a sin. Eating chocolate icecream is not. So if you're going to keep making fun of my religion, I just have I'm going to say.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Your description of He|l
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2005, 04:05:38 pm »
Eternal back-breaking work for no reason. Burning heat. Suffering and torture just to hurt you.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Your description of He|l
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2005, 04:58:50 pm »
I believe that 1134 looks like this

I seriosly do but with no wepons or monsters that are gonna kill you
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Chrono

Your description of He|l
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2005, 05:10:11 pm »
I've got a new definition of it. Fire everything, over 50 degrees celcius, has cactuses everywhere along with stalagmites and stalagtites, and every now and then, fire falls from the sky and hits you in the head...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your description of He|l
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2005, 12:02:14 am »
I've got a new definition of it. Fire everything, over 50 degrees celcius, has cactuses everywhere along with stalagmites and stalagtites, and every now and then, fire falls from the sky.
[snapback]194773[/snapback]

All those things sound awsome...I love hot weather, I love fire, cactus' tastes good.  :laugh:

Sheldon J. Plankton

Your description of He|l
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005, 07:46:24 am »
All I know is that ::Dolphin Noise:: could be a very cool place filled with awesome people. I mean, think of all the awesome people and musicians that went to ::Dolphin Noise::? I'd love to meet them! So if this christian business really is real I must have quite a bit to look forward to!
[snapback]194635[/snapback]

They weren't good people or cool people in real life just because they made good music.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Your description of He|l
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 09:24:42 pm »
::Dolphin Noise:: is not a swear, but a place and any sin is punishible by eternal death wich is ::Dolphin Noise::. ::Dolphin Noise:: is seperation from God which is spiritual death full of suffering, the lake of burning fire and sulfer is described in the book of Revelations, If you die without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you go to ::Dolphin Noise::.

When ever I type you know what.     ::Dolphin Noise:: is what comes out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 09:35:02 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your description of He|l
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2005, 09:34:49 pm »
For those who actually read the Bible and believe the things in there, that is my description :)

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Your description of He|l
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2005, 09:36:18 pm »
Quote from: ssj4gogita4,Jul 27 2005, 11:34 PM
For those who actually read the Bible and believe the things in there, that is my description :)
[snapback]210797[/snapback]
[/quote/]

I could'nt agree with you more.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 09:38:13 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »

timstapels

Your description of He|l
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2005, 09:36:30 pm »
I'm not a religous type but I'd imagine it to be where your worst nightmares come true (Like Eva said, full of animal cruelty).

Kenny Blankenship

Your description of He|l
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2005, 09:46:08 pm »
My description of the place?  Well.... let's see... everyone hates each other, it's quite hot, the Packers are one of the most beloved teams out there, my favorite teams seem to only exist to torture me, good music goes largely unnoticed while crap like Good Charlotte sells millions, and this upcoming September looks very, very scary...

Oh wait....

williambob286

Your description of He|l
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2005, 04:51:32 am »
Worse than a tonsil operation and an infite barbecue of real fire you can't remove and even growser than the yuckiest place on earth