Author Topic: And Introducing... Phil McHawk  (Read 5405 times)

PhilMcHawk

And Introducing... Phil McHawk
« on: June 24, 2005, 11:09:41 pm »

Get a load of the new guy.
Phil McHawk is ready to chat.

Hi Everybody! My name is Phil and I'm so gosh darned happy to meet you guys, I just can't get a hold of myself. I heard some friends one day talking about the message boards around here and I realized that the fun-loving, almost Sponge-bob-void forums on the Spongezone were the right place for me. Ussually when I'm in class and I start talking off the main subject I get a firm slap on the wrist and walk away from the whole thing feeling just a little gosh darned sour. But here, I can talk about why I beleive Burt and Ernie are gay, or ask "why is it that Nestle owns M&M's, Skittles, Baby Ruth and Mr. Good-bar, but not Mello Yellow?"

Why, when I heard about some of the mundane and ultimately pointless posts submitted by the members I was taken aback. Where have I been all these years? Growing up, I assure you, and working hard to mold myself into the sexy, taut shape you see today. Phil McHawk wasn't always that appealing, let me tell you, McHawk wasn't nearly as firm or large as today's me. How did McHawk get so big? Why am I speaking in the 3rd person? Hey, those are just some more of the random crap you can expect to hear from the one and only,

Phil McHawk

-- Hey, we're all here to talk about Spongebob, right? Oh . . . we're not? Well, I guess that's . . . kinda . . . okay. --

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 11:14:14 pm »
Hello Clay.

I know you're there, Clay.  I can hear you breathing Clay.  What are you doing, Clay?

Welcome, Clay.

Have fun, Clay.

You get to be part of our club, Clay.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 11:14:58 pm »
I actually read that.

You seem familiar.  :rolleyes: Lovely picture and welcome to the boards.  :tongue:

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 11:23:36 pm »
Why, hello there Clay. It's good to have a friend of Roger's join the forums. Welcome.

PhilMcHawk

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 11:28:04 pm »
Okay, ya got me, the real name's Clay, but who pays attention to real names anyway? From Muhammad Ali to Kareem Abdul Jabbar to Paula Abdul, everybody can change their names and have a little fun with it, right? Speaking of fun, I am so about to just cram in some TV time here in a sec. You know, that gets me thinking... Why don't they just have a special night of all commercials, you know like the super bowl? That would be great! Personally, I'm thinking to myself, I'm thinking "If you've already got a super bowl and a soup bowl, why not just throw in the kitchen sink?" HAHAHA, man, ok, I can't take credit for that one, my mom told me that one the other day, I love that one.

Wait, what was I talking about?

CHEEEEEEESE!!!

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 11:31:02 pm »
I'm literally laughing.

Roger, I'm glad he joined.  :happy:

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 11:32:23 pm »
Everyone should be glad.  Now if only he'd stop being a lazy bum and get that banner in his signature...

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 11:34:50 pm »
Apparently he likes messing with HIS pictures better than he likes messing with your banner.  :sad:

PhilMcHawk

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 11:49:14 pm »
Words of Wisdom:

You know, I think that if history teaches us one thing it's that you can look back on the history of things and learn a million things! LoL OMG I'm ROFL'ing a we speak. Ok, I got that one off of a television program, but still, I think you understand where i'm coming from. Now that you can see where i'm coming from I think you'll understand why I'm a bit hesitant to join this club the locals have started. Not all clubs are good you know - sometimes even honorable clubs like NAMBLA can lose focus on what really matters - sharing ourselves with others. One thing my mother always told me was never to listen to my father. oh Wait . . .

. . . Please Hold while an operator redirects your call because Phil McHawk is ROFL'ing out of control after that hilarious antecdote . . .

But seriously and in all honesty, I think its time you tell me just what a Savient is, so that I may truly take in what an honour it must be to be invited amongst the likes of you. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll join anything!

Your Savient Truly,

Phil McHawk

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 12:08:36 am »
*Picks Nose* Uhhhh Welcome. Im the Grouch.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:48 am »
YaY it's Clay! x.x Why must I rhyme... And why am I getting so excited about a guy that decided to pull up next to my house and stare at me for half an hour last night? Yes, I know what you were doing *evil laugh*

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 09:40:57 am »
Oh no... is this the attack of kids from Kentucky or something? I am starting to get a little worried.

Welcome.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 11:43:12 am »
Hi Clay. I'm really diggin' the 'stache.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2005, 12:31:00 pm »
Welcome to the forums dude.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2005, 05:13:33 am »
Hello and welcome.