Author Topic: G4  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
G4
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 11:18:58 am »
G4 sux they replaced good awesome educational shows with boring stupid shows with little or no educational value X-(.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

GIR

G4
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 12:08:41 pm »
g4 sucks tech tv ruled before it fused.

videogame      s- what the fooba were they thinking,oh I got an Idea lets have a beauty pagent of video game characters, for people who cant get real girlfreinds  

the "whip" set- what does this have to do with computers or videogames" nothing but we "think" it will entertain our black audience.

cinematech-as kenny said- lets not play video games lets watch them.

judjement day-isnt this what X-play is for?

attack of the show-:cough: screensavers :cough: why change the name it still sucks (after it fused with g4).

arena-OoOoO a lan party tv show wow cool. see what I said About cinema tech.

cheat-I could of scrolled over to gamefaqs.com Istead of paying for 30 minutes of this load of bull crap.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 12:24:38 pm by GIR »

Banana

G4
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 04:04:15 pm »
Wow, this reaction is different from what I expected.

I LIKE Cinematech, I don't know why, I just do for some reason.  And Cheat! is cool because it shows VIDEOS of the cheat,  Yeah I agree Whip Set shouldn't be on G4.  Attack of the Show isn't really a screensavers rip-off, and has some cool stuff.  I think G4 could be better but it's not.  I'll give it time to improve though.  How long has it been around anyway?  I don't know, I think less than a year.  It will become good.

-Banana

Snowthrower

G4
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2005, 10:11:45 am »
Anime Unleashed - One of the few worthwhile TV shows (from TechTV)

Arena - Lets watch games!

Attack of the Show! - Another original TechTV show that G4 screwed over.

Cheat! - I hate computers so much I have to watch people demonstrate them on TV instead of using the internet.

Cinematech - Like a video game movie theatre! Why play when you can watch?!?

Filter - How fun! Were going to put 10 games in order from 1-10 based on a stupid theme! How fun!!!!

Formula D - We cant show something totally related to video games (computers) but we can show drift racing!

G4tv.com - Lets TALK about games

Icons - The only worthwhile show G4 ever had besides Pulse.

Judgment Day - Wannabe X-Play, but still sucks

Player$ - Oh boy, lets see what the "celebs" play!!!!

Sweat - Cant miss video game playing? Watch sweat while they play a sport that your too lazy to play for yourself WITH a video game!

Video Game Vixens - More like OMGZZ&9*!!! 1] i w4nt her be GYRLLL!!!fred!! i NOT have 1!!7198-*!ASET :-O:-O:-O:-O

Whip Set - We cant show a computer but we can show cars on a Video Game channel!

X-Play - A TechTV gem, one of the other few worthwhile shows

--

BTW Banana: G4 has been around for 3 years and there as crappy as they were 3 years ago (without Starcade)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 10:12:41 am by Snowthrower »

Banana

G4
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2005, 02:45:29 pm »
Oh.  Well in that case...

-Banana