Author Topic: The Dream Thread. Reborn!  (Read 51037 times)

spongebuddie

The Dream Thread. Reborn!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 03:48:38 pm »
oh has anyone ever had a wet dream or a dry dream?
i've heard about those

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 06:41:32 pm »
Last week I dreamt about getting a phone call from my high school saying that I had to stay to summer school. I think that was because I was really close to staying in summer school for algebra because I really suck at it, and almost flunked.
I guess you could call that dream a nightmare.

And spongebuddie, as far as I'm concerned none of the girls here have ever had, or will ever have a wet dream...so dontcha worry.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 06:43:06 pm by jesusofsuburbia »

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 07:01:53 pm »
i've heard about those
[snapback]199463[/snapback]
Heh. Funny you should ask that one...well...those dreams are kept very secret.

Well what I has last night, I dreamed that I hit a tennis ball so hard it landed in the White House and I got in trouble. In case you don't know I live in Houston so I hit it pretty far, this comes to show you that in a dream anything can happen.

patrick12q

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 08:04:47 pm »
i dreamt i was flying a elephant and it went so fast,i fell off,and,then a doughnut fel out of my pocket,and a dead duck came up and yelled,"mark!the silver banana!",then,robo ninja monkeys took over the world!i'll tel you the rest of my dream tomorrow,i gotta go to bed.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 08:14:51 pm »
i've heard about those
Those are not really appropriate for USB. AIM me, or PM me if you really want to know.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 09:26:21 pm »
I dreamt I was a chubby hispanic kid... haha. I probly shouldn't have even gone there.

i've heard about those
XD

Yes... and lets not go there :mellow:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 09:28:04 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 11:07:07 pm »
Um... NO wet dream discussions, k?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2005, 02:37:32 am »
Yes, no personal stuff...anyways.

I dreamt I was a rugby player for my fav team HULL FC, but I was in the girls squad.
We where playing Saint Helens girl squad, and the coicidence is, the mens teams are playing eachother on the 30th of july for the challange cup semi-final!
Oh, and in the dream HULL beat Saints: 73/30
I got the drop-goal! :d
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

patrick12q

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2005, 10:44:09 am »
i dreamt i was flying a elephant and it went so fast,i fell off,and,then a doughnut fel out of my pocket,and a dead duck came up and yelled,"mark!the silver banana!",then,robo ninja monkeys took over the world!i'll tel you the rest of my dream tomorrow,i gotta go to bed.
[snapback]199584[/snapback]
ok, next,a bird walked through a wall and shook its butt at me,and suddenly,i was in atlantas.a little pen,named hen,was eating pie.then,i woke up,and a pumpkin with a stick for a body came out of my closet,and came towards me.and i thought,not this dream again!then,i woke up for REALS.weird dream,huh?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2005, 10:48:38 am »
I had a dream that my whole family turned into bats except me... it was weird. My mom was pink. Hahaha. It was pretty messed up.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 10:54:25 am »
Here are some extra freaky dreams, copied and pasted from my site. I had the same dream twice, just little variations between the both of them. John is the name of one of my brothers.

Two men. Or were they spirits? I can't really tell. But they wanted John.

I used to live in the country. It was sunny outside, then it suddenly got dark, very dark. When the car drove up we all rushed into the house and nailed the doors shut. Over one we simply placed the couch. There, they couldn't get in. But they were determined, they wanted John. John was always the rebellious one and they had come to get him. Mother tied the tubes up that were hanging from a closet ceiling. That somehow would stop them. Everything was boarded and we were so frightened. Suddenly, we realized that we didn't board up the door leading up to the attic inside the bathroom closet. They were getting inside the house. For some reason Mother, Father, and Daniel were so far away that I could not reach them. John, Joseph and I ran down the stairs and removed the couch from the front of the screen door. We had to get outside, we had to. Across the street, we would be safe across the street if we could just get there.

Suddenly, a car crashed right in front of our exit. I grabbed John's hand and tried to run, but the man inside took spirit form and was coming after us. The first man was upstairs and his partner was now in front of us grinning an evil grin. He came close to my face and I screamed.

I've had this dream three times and the first two ended differently and had a few other slight differences.

A man. Or was he a spirit? I couldn't really tell. But he wanted John.

I used to live in the country. It was sunny outside, then it suddenly got dark, very dark. When the car drove up we all rushed into the house and nailed the doors shut. Over one we simply placed the couch. There, they couldn't get in. But they were determined, they wanted John. John was always the rebellious one and they had come to get him. Mother tied the tubes up that were hanging from a closet ceiling. That somehow would stop them. Everything was boarded and we were so frightened. Suddenly, we realized that we didn't board up the door leading up to the attic inside the bathroom closet. They were getting inside the house.

We all ran down the stairs and removed the couch from the front door. We had to get outside, we had too. Towards the back of the property there was a hollow place full of brush and shrubbery where we could hide. It was like a small valley, the perfect spot. He wouldn't find us there. We got outside and started running, running as fast as we could. As soon as we reached that valley all would be well. We stopped at the neighbors who lived near the valley and tried to wake them, warn them, but there was no response. The man had already been there. We ran and ran and fell into the valley. While we caught our breath we tried to relax, after all we were safe now. He wouldn't find us now. In the twinkling of an eye I heard a menacing "Hello", and all went black.

patrick12q

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 11:00:21 am »
freaky.my nightmares are freakier.and some dreams sometimes send a message to you.maybe it was trying to tell you something.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2005, 11:08:02 am »
The last dream I remember was -really- weird XD
I dreamed that everyone except me was black and that I lived in the ghetto. So me and my friend went to the mall and I noticed that everyone except me had eye piercings - rings that pierced peoples eyelids together x.x Anyway, soon I looked at a mirror on the wall and I was the rapper, Everlast x.x Then I decided to sit down on a bench with headphones on. The headphones were connected to a microphone that I held out so I could hear what people were talking about.
Then I decided to go into some big empty building and a guy was pushing a shopping cart with a little boy and girl in it covered with a blanket. Suddenly he bumped into something and the little boy went flying out of the cart. Thinking he was hurt, the guy quickly ran to the boy to discover he was fine, but heard the little girl screaming. He went back to the cart and half of the girl's face was ripped off. Suddenly The Who theme from CSI: started playing and I found myself being a detective on the show. I looked next to me and Scooby Doo was standing there, I asked him, "Do you know who did this?" He said, without hesitation "I did."
The End XD
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 11:09:53 am by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

lil_angel911

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2005, 12:12:48 pm »
sumthing about sum fat mexican lady who knocked me out cuz i culdnt understand wht she was sayin ....she was speekin spanish.... and then my grate granddad was in kitchen eatin pizza... and then i fell off a cliff.....

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2005, 12:18:54 pm »
Here's a dream I had about 1.5 months ago. I dreamed I was making out with Nikki (soccersb on USB). I'll post details later.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 12:20:04 pm by Red Hat »