Author Topic: The Dream Thread. Reborn!  (Read 51029 times)

Chrono

The Dream Thread. Reborn!
« Reply #225 on: October 10, 2005, 10:19:39 am »
I had the coolest dream last night. I went travelling to places with Disney characters like Donald and Mickey and Minnie and probably some others. And it was really cool. And in the end some guy was chasing me and I used some weird power and killed him...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 10, 2005, 10:50:20 am »
For you WWF Fans...

When HHH beat the crap out of ric flair (last monday)...well, I dreamt I was at a WWF ring and a lot of wrestlers came in and beat up HHH helping Ric Flair. But then came out more wrestlers to help HHH, even The Big Show. I got out of the ring and the Big Show was coming for me. I ran as fast as I could out the door and they were going for my mom. So then I got a police squad ready and I was driving a police car to try and find the guys. We went up and down the town and finally went back to the original building (wwf ring building). Well, a group of us went into the main room...like a big party room. In there were a lot of wwf people waiting. Well, I took one out and started to help others.

Weird, huh?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2005, 10:56:52 am »
Thanks, Sarah. :)

I dreamt about Topanga being murdered in a theater in an elevator. Topanga was my wife...It was like a mystery. So, as we were watching a movie in the theater, I was walking back and forth and for some reason...getting presents. So then I was trying to find the guy responsible and I look outside the doors and there was Topanga playing in the elevator like it was a re-run of what happened. Then this guy, who looked like Shawn from the show, stepped in. The door closed and then I knew who it was. I turned around and noticed the same guy was on the phone. I yelled out that it was him and I killed him. O_o

Later that night, Boy Meets World was airing on TV (this is not a dream). This episode was the one where they think they are being stalked and being murdered throughout the show. It turned out Shawn was the guy behind the mask.

Freaky. O_o
[snapback]242598[/snapback]
I love that episode!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 10, 2005, 10:59:52 am »
Thats one of my favs :)

Eric is so funny in that one.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2006, 06:12:15 am »
I've been having weirder and weirder dreams lately. One time I dreamt that my mum was dying of a blood-clot to the heart and I couldn't stop it. I woke up crying from that one. Another time I dreamt another Nicktoons DVD had come out, "Cat Crazy". Just the other night I dreamt that I was a statue of a prince and this weird man was dancing around me.

Don't worry. At least I didn't have any dreams about you guys turning loco on me :biggrin:

Vicky

« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2006, 06:39:36 am »
Last night i had a dream that I went to a sleepover party with boys and girls and i ended up "doing something" with some guy who i didnt know, and i woke up and i thought it was real, but then i realised that i was being crazy and i went to sleep again

sponge monkey100

« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2006, 08:27:50 pm »
I had a dream about school that me and marcy became friends again and we had to deal with velesta it was basicaly the aftermath of our fight.then I had a dream that my ex-crush kissed me