Author Topic: The Dream Thread. Reborn!  (Read 51026 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

The Dream Thread. Reborn!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2005, 12:58:11 pm »
Here's a dream I had about 1.5 months ago. I dreamed I was making out with Nikki (soccersb on USB). I'll post details later.
[snapback]199879[/snapback]
It's best if you kept that to yourself.   :laugh:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2005, 01:41:02 pm »
I just took a nap for 1 hour...and I dreamt I was on a killing spree...I was killing no0bs, soccer fans, druggies, prostitutes and other things that make me un-happy.
But the dream, made me happy. lol. :)
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2005, 02:29:00 pm »
Here's a dream I had about 1.5 months ago. I dreamed I was making out with Nikki (soccersb on USB). I'll post details later.
[snapback]199879[/snapback]
It's best if you kept that to yourself.   :laugh:
[snapback]199902[/snapback]
Oh yeah and it wasn't because I saw her pic and thought she was hott or anything. She was flirting with me on YIM that day.

Offline thedarkonexxx

• Sandy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2005, 02:50:42 pm »
This is COMPLETELY the truth.

Last night, I dreamt that Barney was trying to kill me.  First, my friend and I were hanging out in our pool.  Then we saw a trail of purple goo leading from our pool to the back door which was open.  So my friend went inside while I put chlorine into the pool.  A few minutes later, I went inside and still saw the trail of purple goo.  I went down stairs, and saw my friend dead.  I ran away, but I accidentally ran into Barney.  He then shot at me and I woke up.

This is probabily because I was watching Barney during commercials of The Cut.  What I'm pondering though is where the purple goo came from and how did he hold the gun without any fingers?
A thug changes,
A love changes,
And best friends become strangers.  -Nas, The Message

Banana

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2005, 03:17:14 pm »
Last night I had a dream where I was running and fell down a large hole and met the stick bug from A Bug's Life in a big room of confetti. I don't remember much else but there was a Super Nintendo somewhere there as well...

-Banana

skywalker8

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2005, 03:36:58 pm »
I was playing the obstacle course on Double Dare O_o;;
[snapback]199441[/snapback]
 man, dreams are pretty weird sometimes, like one time i had a crazy dream that my family and i were driving and all of the sudden we drove off a cliff. :excl:

patrick12q

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2005, 03:53:56 pm »
once,i had this dream that i was in a guys mouth.i slid down the throat and i fell into his heart.then,cats came from nowhere,they were crying for milk.then,a astronaunt came and eat all the cats.he came for me next and farted so hard,that he blew up.

WARNING:some contents of this post will get really,really,weird.

so,i jumped and started flying when i saw patrick and billy,i don't know where i was in his body,in fact,i don't even know if the organs i saw were real.then,patrickkicked me and i coughed up a nametag,i read  it,and it siad:i love catnip,it really works!so,i was suddenly kim possible,and eat drakken.but,i pooped him out later.maybe i should stop,if you didn't think that stuff was weird,the rest would blow your mind away.so,i'd better stop.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2005, 04:02:09 pm »
I had a dream and I was in a living room with my best friend, except I didn't even know the guy, than the living room turned into a bathroom, than a popsicle turned into barnie, and when we opened a door we were on a pirate ship.  Then the pirates killed me and I woke up.  The end.

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2005, 04:05:04 pm »
I have a lot of dreams about life, and then later i have deja vu exactly like my dream. Apparently at night we sometimes use the left side of our brain, which is psychic. I also have dreams about falling, and then when  I fall flinch and scare myself.
it got too real

lil`Sara

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2005, 08:44:11 pm »
one time i had a dream that kevin got killed by a tuba, and then he went all fadey like in video games, and then people threw food at him and he was alive again.

last night i had a dream that my math teacher came to my house and was forcing lemonade down my throat and after an hour she drowned me (it's possible, actually) and then on my grave stone it said i was the stupidist person ever, and i drowned in a lake of lemonade trying to do a math problem underwater.

Patricksquare Pants

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2005, 10:34:15 pm »
One Dream I Was Watching This Spongebob Epsiode It Stared With Sandy
Getting Sucked Down A Tub Spongebob Felt Sad About And Sang This Song
(I Forgot The Song) And My Dream Ended It Was Strange.

And In One Dream   I Was In The PC Game Doom I Was Attacked By Pain Elametals An Lost Soles I Beat The Crap Out Of Them With My Barefist. After I Killed Them All. A Bunch Of Demons And Zombiemen Tryed To Kill Me
I Shot Each One Of Them With A Shotgun And Lived But I Forgot The Rest.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2005, 01:34:44 am »
The dream last night was awsome, it was a re-run of Star Wars Episdoe III!
I didn't need to pay anything to watch it again in my head! :biggrin:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2005, 02:00:48 am »
Heh. Funny you should ask that one...well...those dreams are kept very secret

Look it up. You dont have to be having an X-Rtaed dream. Basically, your body is practicing for later in life. AIM me if you want to know a bit more.

Next's keep it G-rated, okie dokey?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 06:26:26 am by SizzlinSean »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2005, 08:55:59 am »
I dreamed that a member here owned a Beverage Shop, and when I walked in, all my favorite ballet teachers were there. Then I was wondering why it was called a Beverage Shop (that was the name) when I saw no beverages. So, one of my teachers took me to the back and there were drinks.

Apparently, I liked it so well I decided to come back. My mother went in and told me to park the car. Everyone kept stealing the parking spaces! There were all these big trucks and vans taking up all the space and no one would let me park. So I had to park a bit away from the shop.

GIR

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2005, 09:04:01 am »
Once, In my dreams I dreampt people were being chased around my house by a t-rex, so then I hid under a trampoline, Then I woke up.