Author Topic: The Dream Thread. Reborn!  (Read 51349 times)

lil`Sara

The Dream Thread. Reborn!
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2005, 04:44:09 pm »
last night i had a dream i was posting in the USB wedding chapel. I agreed to marry someone and then it turned into this ceremony and i was only joking, and then there were USB people there (IZ, Hannahbal, Elizabeth Rose, Megan, Sarah, etc., etc.). And it was just what i imagine you all look like (like, i like to guess how people look by the way they type. Except for the people's whose pics I've seen.)
Then whoever i was marrying ran off with SpongeBuddie, and then i was at the alter looking around and then the aliens from that new game 'Destroy All Humans' (i think thats what its called) came and took me to their ship and then they made me their queen and i got to torture people.

Garygirl---> i'll try to post them, if i figure out how.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2005, 07:38:53 pm »
last night i had a dream i was posting in the USB wedding chapel. I agreed to marry someone and then it turned into this ceremony and i was only joking, and then there were USB people there (IZ, Hannahbal, Elizabeth Rose, Megan, Sarah, etc., etc.). And it was just what i imagine you all look like (like, i like to guess how people look by the way they type. Except for the people's whose pics I've seen.)
Then whoever i was marrying ran off with SpongeBuddie, and then i was at the alter looking around and then the aliens from that new game 'Destroy All Humans' (i think thats what its called) came and took me to their ship and then they made me their queen and i got to torture people.

[snapback]202039[/snapback]

Maybe you should keep the windows shut at the gas station. :biggrin:

lil`Sara

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2005, 07:41:29 pm »

[snapback]202039[/snapback]

Maybe you should keep the windows shut at the gas station. :biggrin:
[snapback]202117[/snapback]

hahaha your a RIOT Kevin! :rolleyes:

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2005, 08:14:08 pm »
I dreamed a changeling was trying to kill me. He would take form of a dog and shoot fire from his paws. My friends and family were hiding for our lives. It was like Hitler hunting down the Jews man.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2005, 04:44:53 am »
I dreamed a changeling was trying to kill me. He would take form of a dog and shoot fire from his paws.
[snapback]202139[/snapback]

That sounds funny, I'd laugh at a dream like that...only cause I have issues. XD

The dream I had last night was so-so....it was based on me getting Sly3 about 2 months earlier than it should have been released.
Me and my sis where playing 2 player cops-and-robbers, I was Carmelita and my sis was Sly.
We played on the game for hours and it was so fun, but I woke up and want to play on Sly3 WAY more than I wanted to yesterday.
Too bad it's not out yet.  :sad:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

lil`Sara

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2005, 08:36:11 am »
i had a dream blueberry bagels attacked me, and then i realized i could eat them to kill them, and then i got super fat.

i should really stop eating 1/2 a pint of ice cream before bed.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2005, 09:52:23 am »
I had a dream that I was in computer class alone. Then this kid Kevin who is in my computer class came up to me and said "Corey what are you doing here?" and I said the same thing to Kevin I then said "we should get the **** out of here now!" Kevin runs out one door and then i say "wait" but the door slammed shut and wouldnt open. Then the lights went out.  Then the floor started to shake. I started punching at the glass window and it broke. I ran out the door and i saw Kevin again. I asked "why did you run outside and lock the door?" he diddnt say anything then I saw a flash and he disapered. I ran home and found my parrents getting ready to go somewhere. I asked "where are we going?" then it ended
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:52:53 am by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2005, 10:06:29 am »
(PS: If your gonna see Batman Begins, but havent yet, then dont read this. It has spoilers)

Last night I watched Batman Begins (awesome movie!!!!!!!). Anyway, remember that part when the guy put on the mask and blew the panic toxin into girls face and she sam maggots and stuff coming out of his mask? Well I had a dream where I was just staring at that image. (I think it's because that part creeped me out!)

Wierd huh?  :ph34r:

lil`Sara

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2005, 10:36:22 am »
I had a dream that I was in computer class alone. Then this kid Kevin who is in my computer class came up to me and said "Corey what are you doing here?" and I said the same thing to Kevin I then said "we should get the **** out of here now!" Kevin runs out one door and then i say "wait" but the door slammed shut and wouldnt open. Then the lights went out.  Then the floor started to shake. I started punching at the glass window and it broke. I ran out the door and i saw Kevin again. I asked "why did you run outside and lock the door?" he diddnt say anything then I saw a flash and he disapered. I ran home and found my parrents getting ready to go somewhere. I asked "where are we going?" then it ended
[snapback]202337[/snapback]
wow, thats really weird.

(PS: If your gonna see Batman Begins, but havent yet, then dont read this. It has spoilers)

Last night I watched Batman Begins (awesome movie!!!!!!!). Anyway, remember that part when the guy put on the mask and blew the panic toxin into girls face and she sam maggots and stuff coming out of his mask? Well I had a dream where I was just staring at that image. (I think it's because that part creeped me out!)

Wierd huh?  :ph34r:
[snapback]202353[/snapback]
THAT PART SCARED ME TOO! i lubbed that movie, it rocked my socks off.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 10:37:31 am by lil`Sara »

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2005, 10:46:54 am »
THAT PART SCARED ME TOO! i lubbed that movie, it rocked my socks off.

Yay!!! Im not the only one that was scared by that part! It was an AWESOME movie!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2005, 01:12:24 pm »
I took a quick nap and dreamt I was a ninja and was working for the government to protect their 'big boss'...who was Aku.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2005, 01:14:16 pm »
I had a dream last night that I married some really hot girl (I was 26, and I had long hair and a beard), and suddenly it ended up being my friend Keith. That was scary.

patrick12q

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2005, 01:19:14 pm »
i had a dream about me in BBIFM and i was facing zim,and for some reason,i hated zim,i tore his head off,and he fell off his robot and i won!i remembered getting $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,eh,well so on,and so on,and i bought a mansion!and,well,made 10 movies in 5 seconds!and the,i was walking down the street,got attacked,but i turned into the hulk and killed them all in gory effect.for some reason,it pleased me.but i despise it because one of the guys i killed was one of my friends,and patrick.then,i was walking down a ally with ghosts appearing,but i wasn't afraid of them.oh,wait,thats normal.well,i was walking down and saw gir covered in blood like the pic below.the last thing i saw,was a cat,weird,huh?gir about to kill me,and for 1 quick second,i see this twisted,disorted,mutated cat.i dreamt that dream until 4:97 AM,and then,i woke up again,and a lizard bit my head off,and this happend like about 5 times until a evil clown pulled me under the bed with me screaming at the top of my lungs,then i woke up for reals.
[snapback]201969[/snapback]
i had a dream that continued it.it was where i was zim's ghost,watching GIR kill me.i accually got to saw what happend after he kiled.of course,some gory scene,but it has to be the goriest.hold on,i have to puke.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2005, 04:13:04 am »
I had a dream last night that I was Carmelita Fox and was chasing after Sly Cooper, trying to catch him.
In the end, he got away...but I got the items he stole back.

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2005, 06:58:09 am »
Wow.... You must love Sly Cooper. :ph34r: