Author Topic: The Fry Cook Odyssey  (Read 5140 times)

1luke12

The Fry Cook Odyssey
« on: July 03, 2005, 04:15:38 pm »
After my first three successful fan-fics, I got excited in writing them and have though of yet another idea. Put your fins together for: The Fry Cook Odyssey!

Chapter 1:

"I'm ready! I'm ready!" Spongebob shouted as he strolled outside of his pineapple into the fresh scent of the morning air. "I just can't wait to start another day at work!" Spongebob skipped merrily all the way to the Krusty Krab. As soon as he barged into the front door, Mr. Krabs walked up to him.
"Ahoy, Spongebob!" Mr. Krabs said, greeting him. "Ahoy there, Mr. Krabs! I'm glad to see that you're well!" "Actually, Spongebob," Mr. Krabs began, "I'd like to see you in me office." "Aye-aye, captain!" Spongebob exclaimed as he followed Mr. Krabs into his office.
"Spongebob, something very important has happened." Mr. Krabs explained, "The Fry Cook Odyssey, which is an event held every 500 years, will be held next week. A fiercely loyal fry cook, who must always demonstrate the body, mind, and spirit within his work, is always chosen to, by himself, participate in this special event. Apparently, the International Board of Fry Cookery has chosen you, Spongebob Squarepants, to be the one who is to compete in the event."
"Whoo-hoo!" Spongebob yelled, running to and fro in the room, rejoicing in the decision. "Well, Spongebob, you'd better get to work." Mr. Krabs said, standing up, "And by the way, take this magazine. It is printed bi-millennially for information about the festival." Mr. Krabs handed Spongebob a copy of Fry Cook Odyssey Today with Spongebob's portrait on the front cover.
Spongebob took the magazine. "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs," Spongebob declared, "I will never let the legend of the fry cooks or the Krusty Krab down!" And with that, Spongebob marched out of the office and into the kitchen.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 04:17:05 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 04:34:41 pm »
Sounds pretty good so far.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

weird_4

The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 05:28:12 pm »
Good job. 10/10.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 07:57:43 pm »
Nice good great job that I say 10/10 to!

Spongefan123

The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 07:55:08 am »
Pretty good. 9/10

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 02:41:56 pm »
When are ypu gonna make the next chapter?

patrick12q

The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 05:37:01 pm »
10/10!this is like a remake of the fry cook games.

Sheldon J. Plankton

The Fry Cook Odyssey
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 01:51:37 pm »
Nice, 10/10.