Author Topic: Spongebob Superpants Questions  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Spongebob Superpants Questions
« on: September 17, 2003, 07:02:43 pm »
Im now putting up a ??? box for spongebob superpants if you need help or want to make your own spongebob video games COME HERE!!!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

roxygurl551

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 06:42:28 pm »
there are so many sponge geniuses here, i dont think many ppl would make u the 1st choice. they study spongeology. :happy:  

Sponge Girl

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 08:00:45 pm »
Well, I have SuperSponge (yeah I know it's stupid). I even finished it! If I get the SpongeBob SuperPants game, I'll ask ya. :biggrin:  

chuchino55

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 04:19:34 am »
Is there an exit in the ice caverns in v 2.5? i couldn't find it.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2003, 05:43:36 pm »
I played the spongebob game once. The one where you have to deleiver all the meals. It was sooooooo hard.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2003, 06:57:53 pm »
Is there an exit in the ice caverns in v 2.5? i couldn't find it.
just jump to the left of the pipe or jump around the pipe and be amazed you exit :biggrin:
now chuminize robot plankton with your spongy spirt
« Last Edit: September 20, 2003, 07:27:47 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Benjy

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 01:57:58 am »
how do you get past the level whith stars in the background ther is two  electric bubbles one krabbie pattie and a wall whith an opening too small to fit through!! help   :sad:  :excl:  :angry:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 08:09:45 am »
thats where you download spongebob superpants v2.5 i made that one and v2.0 but v2.5s levels are re done so go to the games and download it

roxygurl551

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2003, 06:18:47 pm »
scooter, the one at nick.com where u have to make all the krabby patties?