Author Topic: School  (Read 13786 times)

sponge monkey100

School
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2005, 11:04:00 pm »
I reckon that school is only good for friends. learning is crap, I HATE LEARNING!!!!
[snapback]212251[/snapback]
I agree. I wanna take home school!  :laugh:
[snapback]213567[/snapback]
I agree with vicky
willam if u want to take home skool let me give u some advice from some one who used to be homed skolled!
if u take home skool u spend more time with family less time with friends,parents cram things in ur head that arn't true,u learn more than u are supossed to in a skool year,u have more homework,and skool away from home is way better than being home skooled!but still skool sucks and I hate it!

williambob286

School
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2005, 04:29:04 am »
Or, forum school! Someone build a forum and the owner is the teacher!

Elizabeth Rose

School
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2005, 06:26:08 am »
I reckon that school is only good for friends. learning is crap, I HATE LEARNING!!!!
[snapback]212251[/snapback]
I agree. I wanna take home school!  :laugh:
[snapback]213567[/snapback]
I agree with vicky
willam if u want to take home skool let me give u some advice from some one who used to be homed skolled!
if u take home skool u spend more time with family less time with friends,parents cram things in ur head that arn't true,u learn more than u are supossed to in a skool year,u have more homework,and skool away from home is way better than being home skooled!but still skool sucks and I hate it!
[snapback]215335[/snapback]
Um, what? Since their are no homeschooling laws in Texas, people do whatever they want, but that is NOT the typical homeschool case. Sure, you spend a lot of time with your family, and they become your friends, but you get to spend enough time with friends are co-op classes, church, etc...

In most cases you don't learn more than you should in a year. That is impossible. What you do do, though, is actually finish your work. My mom never let me quit until most, at the very least, of my books were finished. "cram things in ur head that aren't true"? I have no idea what in the blazes you're talking about.

Now, I don't know how you were homeschooled, since in Texas you can do whatever you want, including not schooling at all.

williambob286

School
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2005, 04:20:34 am »
^really?!^

and, I have this f*******, s*******, stupid, bad, idiotic, dimwitted, numskull, dunce, should-be-expelled, non-fun, always teasing, annoying, loser, suspension-level bully.

weird_4

School
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2005, 09:10:39 am »
^really?!^

and, I have this f*******, s*******, stupid, bad, idiotic, dimwitted, numskull, dunce, should-be-expelled, non-fun, always teasing, annoying, loser, suspension-level bully.
[snapback]215944[/snapback]
I have bullies at my school also. Tell a teacher or someone in the office if someones being mean to you.