Author Topic: Your Worst Experiences  (Read 4477 times)

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Worst Experiences
« on: July 22, 2005, 02:58:30 pm »
What I'm asking is what things have you experienced that you consider your worst experiences.  I mean besides stuff like death of a loved one or something to that effect...

Why do I ask this?  Because a few days from now will mark one year since that which I consider to be my worst experience...

Mine would definitely have to be the football camp I went to last year...
I have a paper I wrote for school telling all about it.  If you're interested in reading it go here

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 03:28:16 pm »
Hmm... well it all started about 10 years ago...
"Hi, i'm Roger! Stay away from my Power Ranger toys or i'll kill you."

spongebuddie

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 04:06:22 pm »
prolly livin with my dad and in his house with his wife and her 3 kids i'm tellin ya that was h3ll everyday

Kenny Blankenship

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 05:32:39 pm »
Every time I make a complete fool out of myself could certainly apply.  Like the time I.... nah, nevermind.

A lot of my experiences in public school blew, though.  I was such a dork...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 06:04:48 pm »
Every time I make a complete fool out of myself could certainly apply.  Like the time I.... nah, nevermind.

A lot of my experiences in public school blew, though.  I was such a dork...
[snapback]208626[/snapback]

WAS a dork? You still are :tongue:

Just kidding.

Kenny Blankenship

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 06:10:05 pm »
Every time I make a complete fool out of myself could certainly apply.  Like the time I.... nah, nevermind.

WAS a dork? You still are :tongue:

Just kidding.
[snapback]208642[/snapback]

I know I still am, but I was saying that I was an even BIGGER dork back then.  If that's humanly possible...

Starr2k3

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 07:33:45 pm »
Getting hit by a car and being in the hospital and about a week afterwards. Pain...

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 07:36:22 pm »
Getting hit by a car and being in the hospital and about a week afterwards. Pain...
[snapback]208682[/snapback]

Oh yeah...I remember that.  That had to suck more than my football camp story.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 08:39:00 pm »
How about worst year? 10th grade was the worst period of my life ever. It's amazing I'm still alive, because every moment of every day I considered suicide. I don't want to even think about 10th grade anymore, so I'm not going into details. It was just stress, stress, stress, and my parents still don't believe there was anything wrong with me.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 08:57:27 pm »
My dog died.

*cries*

sponge monkey100

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 07:11:51 pm »
3rd grade I came home crying everyday because these kids were making fun of me because I was hispanic and I was fat!
I was a dork back then!

Eva:Gina

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 07:19:37 pm »
Quote from: Kenny Blankenship,Jul 23 2005, 03:02 PM
Quote from: thebigcheez,Jul 22 2005, 08:56 PM
Quote from: Kenny Blankenship,Jul 22 2005, 09:24 PM
Every time I make a complete fool out of myself could certainly apply.  Like the time I.... nah, nevermind.

A lot of my experiences in public school blew, though.  I was such a dork...
public school where you are is private school here, isnt it?? where its uber expensive and stuff??
my snobby school sucked too, i feel your pain

im having a pretty bad expericance now, its sunday after noon, im supposed t be at work, but im still sick from friday night :P

Starr2k3

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 07:36:43 pm »
Private is the very exspensive stuff. Public is free.. unless you count taxes.

spongebuddie

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 08:59:35 pm »
well i never really emotionally went through this but i still have the scars so i kno it was true
being beat/abused by my mom eh i talked about it to so many people i jus laugh n say yea that all really happened to me and then when they don believe me i show them the one scar that i still have from a lil incident
the reason: cuz my moms crazy lol

age everything happened: 3

what happened to me: ok my mom had this thing of teaching lessons to prevent anything bad from happening to me in the future well ok this one lesson never smoke to teach me never to smoke she took one of her dad's ciggs lit it then burned me on the back of my thiegh, that was nothing the next thing that happend was when she wanted to teach me that curling irons are hot, yep she showed me alright took the curling iron (while it was really HOT) and placed it on my left pinky toe the burn was soooooooo bad i still have the scar and the scars even deep lol the next was when i was really beaten i wet in my bed (cuz i was afraid to get out of bed the reason? cuz my dear daddy told me there were aligaters under my bed i was 3 how was i supposed to kno that wasn't true lol so i weted in the bed) so my mom was gonna show me she beat me all up and down my backside i had to go to the hospitol i had sores every where on my backside
yep thats it
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 09:00:31 pm by spongebuddie »

oscar_the_grouch

Your Worst Experiences
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 09:51:51 pm »

You think you were a dork?! I wore a cape for a year straight because I thought it was hardcore. :biggrin:

How about worst year? 10th grade was the worst period of my life ever. It's amazing I'm still alive, because every moment of every day I considered suicide. I don't want to even think about 10th grade anymore, so I'm not going into details. It was just stress, stress, stress, and my parents still don't believe there was anything wrong with me.
I was suicidal for a year and a half. I was actually put in a mental hospital because I was consitered a danger to myself. I had a horrible experiance there. I don't think it would be wise to post it, since the details behind it aren't suitable for children to read.