Author Topic: Wal-Mart  (Read 13701 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Wal-Mart
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 08:53:44 pm »
Wal-Mart is a foul, evil, cruel monster that hurts the economy and it's employees.  It is unforgiving and mean, and I will never step foot in one of those terrible retailers for as long as I live.

Discuss your opinions on the Wal (and Sam's Club)

-Banana
[snapback]209452[/snapback]

I hate WAL-MART aka Nazi Prison Camp. They pay their employees least as possible and they treat them like poop. Once you work for them you cant afford to quit. They also sell cheap made in china junk that everyone must have. This topic is really making me mad

Who needs Nazi Prison Camp when you can shop at other stores who acctually sell decent stuff and treat their employees like people and not treat them like slaves.
[snapback]209509[/snapback]

I dont like the way Wal*Mart treats their employees. But I enjoy their  Rollback prices..
[snapback]209778[/snapback]

Hmm, funny. I've had a few friends work at Wal-Mart and they had no complaints [out of the norm] about it...

Elizabeth Rose

Wal-Mart
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 09:04:02 pm »
But their soda still tastes bad, Brandon.

timstapels

Wal-Mart
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 10:19:31 pm »
I don't think we have a wall-mart in Christchurch. We don't really have any equivilent either. All our big mall things are just a whole bunch of seperate shops with seperate paychecks etc.. I don't know about Auckland which has everything compared to Christchurch :(

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Wal-Mart
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 09:19:31 am »
But their soda still tastes bad, Brandon.
[snapback]209783[/snapback]
Yeah, i'll give you that XD

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wal-Mart
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 08:53:04 pm »
I like Wal*Mart Soda. =(

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wal-Mart
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2005, 02:18:28 pm »
Wal-Mart is a foul, evil, cruel monster that hurts the economy and it's employees.  It is unforgiving and mean, and I will never step foot in one of those terrible retailers for as long as I live.

-Banana

Whenever I hear Wal-Mart, I do the Mermaidman "evil" scream. I hate Wal-Mart. I've only been in there once and that was because I didn't realized film that relatives bought could only be developed there.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wal-Mart
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2005, 06:18:46 pm »

-Banana
Hey! I work in Sam's Club and they are definetly better than Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has people all over who ignore you while Sam's Club has people who tend to your ever need.

You wanna come down to my store and say it to my face? :P

Sheldon J. Plankton

Wal-Mart
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005, 05:44:29 am »
The friggen IP change...

Wal-Mart is bad. my statement about them is ruined.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Wal-Mart
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 10:34:12 am »
I like to complain about how Wal-Mart is evil and how much I hate it, but it's more fun to shop there...they have everything! It's where I got my Darth Vader mask...

I do like Sam's better though, as far as grocies though. With all the samples they hand out you've got yourself a meal right there in the store!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Wal-Mart
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 02:14:00 pm »
Sams isnt evil. wally World is. Or at least oin the killing bunnies and people stories. And did you see what they did to the guy on South Park????????

Sheldon J. Plankton

Wal-Mart
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 05:08:10 am »
Sams isnt evil. wally World is. Or at least oin the killing bunnies and people stories. And did you see what they did to the guy on South Park????????
[snapback]212821[/snapback]

You can't judge a store based on a South Park episode.

There was pretty funny thing on newgrounds that demonstrated whats Wal-Mart is doing to ruin our economy, there was one huge Wal-Mart in this town, and it was the only place to shop, and there were riots outside the door.

jojobird

Wal-Mart
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2005, 03:24:35 pm »
Lies.  You will go to Wal-Mart again, becuase Wal-Mart has everything you need at the cheapest price. 

I don't see where people come up with these "evil corporation" stories anyway.  The only evil corporation is Microsoft, because they actually intend to hold a monopoly.
[snapback]209456[/snapback]
Of course he will go back to Wal Mart.

weird_4

Wal-Mart
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2005, 09:15:59 am »
I hate it when they say somthing like, "Welcome to Wall Mart"

Starr2k3

Wal-Mart
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2005, 09:16:46 am »
I hate it when they say somthing like, "Welcome to Wall Mart"
[snapback]216507[/snapback]

You hate it when someone gives you a greeting?

weird_4

Wal-Mart
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2005, 09:17:54 am »
Yes. It's horrible. I'm never going back to Wall Mart to hear that stupid greeting.