Author Topic: The most horrible day ever.  (Read 22083 times)

Amsalp

The most horrible day ever.
« on: July 25, 2005, 11:46:39 am »
Today I had one of the worst expeirences in my life. What I saw today, I have took a picture of, be warned though, if you get frightened easily don't click the link, I repeat, do not click the link. It still sends shivers down my neck and spine thinking about it. This is not a joke, this is the worst day of my life.

It started off when me and my best friend Jimmy (I'm not best friends anymore) we were playing with our beyblades out in the field behind is house. Then, without warning he grabbed MY beyblade and knocked me on the ground, I tried to tell him that it was MY beyblade but then he said it was HIS beyblade. That's when this started to get physical, and punched him pretty hard in the nose and took his beyblade and threw it out in the field. He ran to go tell on me but he and I stopped dead in our tracks when we heard the most unearthly noise either one of us have ever heard.he slowly turned around and I was already frozen in shock at what was out about 20 to 30 ft. away.

At first I tried to tell myself it was a man or a bear, but it wasn't not by the sound it made, but by the way it moves, almost like it was limping and hopping at the same time, I couldn't make out the face too good, by I could tell it had two big black eyes and a oval shapped mouth. My hands were shaking but I shoved my hands into my fanny pack and pulled out the camera, I wish I would've had the flash on, but maybe that was for the best, when I took the picture it howled at us and we went RUNNING as fast as humanly possibly until we got back to Jimmy's house. We told his parents and they heard it too, we were really scared. I called my parents to pick me up and they did so then I got my picture develop and I can't bring myself to look at it too long,

But I scanned it and here it is, but I warn you, this is not a hoax in anyway, there is no way that was a man in a suit or a bear, or ANYTHING, this is what it was, that creature is really there and it's still out in the field, Jimmy's parents even called the county police to search around in the field. I don't know if they'll find it or not, I hope not. I hope I never have to deal with that creature again. Remember this thing scared the crap out of two 17 year olds (well, I'm almost 17) We are telling the truth, this is out story and we are standing by it. We will not let anybody tell us different, they were there, so they have no idea the terror we felt.

Here is the picture,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Meorta/grrraswe1.png
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 11:48:52 am by Amsalp »

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 11:51:22 am »
Wow.

I don't know what to say. Really.

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 11:55:35 am »
Seventeen year olds play beyblades and tell on eachother?  Are you Jehovah Wintnesses or something?

And if you were playing, why would you have a camera in your pocket?  The rectangleness of the picture, and the quality tells me it's not a camera phone.  If your hands were shaking, how come the picture is so 'straight'? Plus, a flash picture wouldn't do anything if that 'man' is so far away.

~Van

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:07:41 pm »
how about 'what is it???' it looks like someone in a hooded sweatshirt. it would be soooo much cooler if it came close to you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 12:09:42 pm by sponge_sweetie432 »
it got too real

Megan

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:18:01 pm »
Umm... kay. That's weird.

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 12:32:31 pm »
Oh, so you had your non-digital camera there while playing beyblades and fighting with your friend in the field, right?

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 12:36:17 pm »
Whoa, that's creepy. :ohmy:
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 12:38:05 pm »
Oh, so you had your non-digital camera there while playing beyblades and fighting with your friend in the field, right?
[snapback]209871[/snapback]
Cmon Joe, stuff like this happens all the time. Just the other day me and Roger were playing "Toss the H-Bomb" when all of the sudden a half unicorn/half weasel with fangs jumped out of nowhere and just started gnawing on Roger's leg. He's okay, though. I had a camera in my pocket at the time (you know, because this stuff happens all of the time) but I dont have a scanner :(

Amsalp

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 12:51:42 pm »
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Meorta/cupb.png

^ I zoomed up on the creature. Now how can you say that's a man? Look at it's head, it's about twice the size of a normal human's head, and don't say it's a guy with a hood one, because then you'd be able to to see than man's face. Besides, you can tell that the whole thing has a redish hue to it. I don't recall if it had fur or not, the picture makes it look like it does.

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 01:01:52 pm »
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Meorta/cupb.png

^ I zoomed up on the creature. Now how can you say that's a man? Look at it's head, it's about twice the size of a normal human's head, and don't say it's a guy with a hood one, because then you'd be able to to see than man's face. Besides, you can tell that the whole thing has a redish hue to it. I don't recall if it had fur or not, the picture makes it look like it does.
[snapback]209875[/snapback]

Dude, when I first saw the picture, I zoomed in and sharpened.  I got something totally different though.  You can see it more clearly than that blurred crap.

Here's teh link. http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omgwtf2dd.png

Rabble

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 02:03:12 pm »
Oh come on. Thats a man in a black hood and you can see it perfectly.

You can be scared if somone is coming after you. But that is not a bear learn the facts.

Sb129

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2005, 02:10:05 pm »
You could have seen a Bigfoot.If I were you I'd try to reach a Paranormal Investigator or Cryptozoologist(A Paranormal Investogator except for unknown creatures).

You might be able to identifie one of theses  as thye thing you saw here's a link:
http://www.cryptozoology.com/cryptids.php

Or you could of seen a man in a wookie suit trieing to hoax you guys.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 02:12:21 pm by Sb129 »

Rabble

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2005, 02:14:01 pm »
Don't be silly. Look at this.

See the lines? It looks turned the other way not V that way < this way.

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6391/grrraswe23nj.png

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2005, 02:23:11 pm »
Dude, it just looks like a dude in a hooded jacket. It dosent look part bear or anything. Probably just a guy in a jacket trying to scare you by growling. :ph34r:

spongebuddie

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2005, 02:29:02 pm »
lol yea if ur that serious go to the police they'll laugh anyways so forget about it lol not to be mean or anything but when do 17 year olds play with toys??? not buying it man sry lol